KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dragons of destiny

Dragons of destiny
Started by: Badwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badwolf
Im interested in this character.. will you be on the tamers side or on the side or evil..

We are just waiting on a few characters.

but i have some news.

The silver dragon is now up for adoption.

so whoever wants it , its yours.

Just to let you know that I am playing up to three characters, you are allowed to do the same..

I do have a feeling that there will be a few dragons going up for adoption at the end of this week if no one has returned my pm or made a bio here..So keep ye eyes open

I'll take the silver dragon, is it still open?

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:04 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Its just been taking im afraid.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:24 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I claim Silver dragon .I will have Bio up today.

Also How do you guys
( Badwolf,XvampbenjiiX666)
get such wicked graphic pics of your dragons and characters. Did you make them or just search the web I amxious to find outhow so i can keep up and have as cool a Bio.
i go to photobucket and find a pic that i like

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:43 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Its just been taking im afraid.

Do i still need a dragon?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:17 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I normally search deviantart.com

go to digital art then click on 3d.

but i normally change the colours myself

i saved the pics but it didnt download on my pc sad

I will have my Silver dragon character sheet up by tonight sorry busy at work but i will have it up !

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:36 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Tamer Info
Name: Solveig Skullsplitter
Race: Human
Weapon: Double-Head Axe

Personality: Solveig is kind hearted and merciful but reserved to show it. He tries to avoid confrontation but is quick to anger if threatened. Being of the Nothern tribes his genetics afford him great stature. He is 6'8" 270, Long blonde hair,long mustache,as is customary to his clan. Feeling blessed by the gods to be of such size and strength he feels compelled to protect those who are weak or easily taken advantage of.

History: Growing up in the middle of years of tribal warfare ,Solveig has grown callus and indifferent to killing, but has a kind heart. He dare not show it, for this would be a sign of weakness in his Clan. He has shown mercy in battle and spared the life of those wounded and unable to fight further, but if he kills you in the heat of Battle, so be it. In one such instance he badly wounded a Chieftain of an apposing tribe, seeing that the man was incapacitated, Solveig did not deliver the killing blow and moved on to fight another. Solveigs clan prevailed and when it was over The Chieftain who survived, though in great pain summoned for Solveig to speak with him in private. The Chieftain, being grateful gave Solveig a brilliant uncut chunk of silver that he was saving to make a Crown with. Solveig accepted it and took it to the Blacksmith for him to make a necklace celebrating the victory but when the black smith put it to fire a small Silver Dragon appeared, and leaped on to Solveigs shoulder. The Dragon never left Solveigs side. After that years passed and the Dragon grew to great size. Solveig discovered that the Dragon could manipulate metal from the Earth. He had the Dragon bring forth the finest metals for armor. And wares it to this day.

Dragon info:
Name: Kry'lor
Element: Silver

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 10:53 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tamer Info
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Race: human

Weapon: Nunchucks

Personality: serious and focused

History: A boy casted out of loneliness by his village one attemping his dragon stopped him jumping off a cliff he then noticed a note around his neck he read the note stating that hoshiken or in english light star that he belonged to him and 3 yrs he trained to control his dragon and is off to embark on his journey

Dragon info: Uses light power to purify and cleanse evil and to heal abnormalities and could use light as one powerful weapon

Name: Hoshiken

Element: light

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 10:53 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

My Tamer

Attachment: shen_ku_-_the_dark_samurai.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 05:49 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Tamer Info
Name: Solveig Skullsplitter
Weapon: Double-Head Axe

Personality: Solveig is kind hearted and merciful but reserved to show it. He tries to avoid confrontation but is quick to anger if threatened. Being of the Nothern tribes his genetics afford him great stature. He is 6'8" 270, Long blonde hair,long mustache,as is customary to his clan. Feeling blessed by the gods to be of such size and strength he feels compelled to protect those who are weak or easily taken advantage of.

History: Growing up in the middle of years of tribal warfare ,Solveig has grown callus and indifferent to killing, but has a kind heart. He dare not show it, for this would be a sign of weakness in his Clan. He has shown mercy in battle and spared the life of those wounded and unable to fight further, but if he kills you in the heat of Battle, so be it. In one such instance he badly wounded a Chieftain of an apposing tribe, seeing that the man was incapacitated, Solveig did not deliver the killing blow and moved on to fight another. Solveigs clan prevailed and when it was over The Chieftain who survived, though in great pain summoned for Solveig to speak with him in private. The Chieftain, being grateful gave Solveig a brilliant uncut chunk of silver that he was saving to make a Crown with. Solveig accepted it and took it to the Blacksmith for him to make a necklace celebrating the victory but when the black smith put it to fire a small Silver Dragon appeared, and leaped on to Solveigs shoulder. The Dragon never left Solveigs side. After that years passed and the Dragon grew to great size. Solveig discovered that the Dragon could manipulate metal from the Earth. He had the Dragon bring forth the finest metals for armor. And wares it to this day.

Dragon info:
Name: Kry'lor
Element: Silver-Metal

Attachment: metal_messiah_colored_by_sheridan_j (2).jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Nov 19th, 2008 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 05:55 PM
Cherr˙
Wild Cherry

edit: Will post bio in a moment (:

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:05 PM
Cherr˙ is currently offline Click here to Send Cherr˙ a Private Message Find more posts by Cherr˙ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherr˙
Wild Cherry

Name: Etasse Nuhalan

Profession: Beastmaster

Race: Half-elf

Weapon: Enchanted bow and arrow, A dagger and short sword for close range fighting.

Personality: Quiet, she keeps to herself, but is not a push over. She generally gets what she wants, but her requests are never unreasonable. Despite her delicate appearance, she's very fiery.

History: The young half elf Etasse experienced a well rounded childhood with her sister and parents close by. She slowly became a righteous, independent dolescent and took with an exceedingly natural grace to animals. She always seemed to have some furry, scaly or winged companion following her around, and that hasn't changed to this day.

When Davin began launching attacks on small towns near the cities fairly close to Etasse's woodland home, she showed little concern. Certainly, her father was human - but what did the sake of the others have to do with her? She was only 15, and naive at that point. When her own forests were plundered, her home and sanctuary stripped form her by two unrelenting torrents, things changed. Davin and his forces burned land to get to the fleeing towns people who also tore apart her home to take refuge. Werease it was one of Davin's dark agents who killed her mother, It was a human - one of his own kind - that killed her father, out of fear and a sickening greed for his own saftey. In all the turmoil, Etasse lost her sister in the fray, and still hasn't found her. This is generally her drive in life. Etasse is still a bitter about everything, but genely hides it well. Every so often it does get to her though. Etasse, decades past older, has learnt well how to live in this now rugged land.

The half elf has a huge eagle companion that follows her everywhere, and the two have formed an excellent team. Her name is Sinra - Have faith - in Etasse's native tongue.

Appearance: Etasse has golden blonde hair that falls to her waste, and pale skin. Her eyes are a bright emerald color. She wears light leathers, as she has to be very agile.

Last edited by Cherr˙ on Nov 19th, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:19 PM
Cherr˙ is currently offline Click here to Send Cherr˙ a Private Message Find more posts by Cherr˙ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Wilhem Sykes

Weapon: A flute hidden beneath his tunic, sharpened on the end for a blade. He isn't a fighter.

Personality: Humble, quiet, soft-spoken, peaceful. Emanates a calming aura. Is a scholar in his own right.

History: Wilhem Sykes wasn't a very adventurous boy when he was young. In fact, he was always very cautious, preferring a good book to rough-housing with wooden swords with the other boys of his town. For this, he grew close to the town florist. Wilhelm was fascinated with all things nature. Wilhelm began to grow his own garden, peacefully away from the other children. He spent his summers planting beautiful flowers, and reading his books. He grew a very gentle personality, loving all nature. One day, when Wilhelm was only 12, he found a small green orb in his garden. Intrigued by its strange energy, he placed it upon a bracelet on his wrist, and soon was visited by a small baby dragon!

However, Davin's evil campaign forced Wilhelm to leave his town once his green beautiful dragon began to grow. He named her Calendra, Calen being the elvish word for green. Wilhelm has since found himself living in a monastery in Dragonaire, tending to his gardens, writing poetry, and helping in any way he can. Unfortunately, he isn't a very capable fighter, and chooses to help the rebellion by teaching to the children of Dragonaire.

He has spent the majority of his life studying dragons, and is an expert on the subject of Dragonaiire's history, as well as the history of Davin....

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

As well as the picture at the top of my post.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:45 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Anybody know whats going on with Badwolf???

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 08:51 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Probably busy with other things.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:20 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

shes in the hosptial she'll be back sunday

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:52 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

what for she injured herself

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 12:39 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

once I find a good pic, I will post.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:10 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Tamer Info
Name: Shane Kemp
Weapon: Whip
Personality: Irriatable; Cocky; Emotional; Kind hearted
History: None as of yet.

Dragon Info
Name: Atmos
Element: Thunder

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 02:07 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

yea blood and darkness

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 02:25 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I cant wait to start this RP its going to rock. I dont mean to sound selfish just psyched i got the Silver Dragon. My prayers go out to Badwolf. I hope she recovers soon.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 02:52 AM