KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dragons of destiny

Dragons of destiny
Started by: Badwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tamer Info
Name: Turi
Race: Anuylen Elf
Weapons: Your typical bow and quiver full of arrows, a double-edged broad sword with a crystal in the hilt that changes colors to his mood, a small dagger in his boot.
Personality: Turi is your typical Artisan. He loves to paint, read, write, and sing. He has a silver flute that he plays, but when he does, it enchants the other Anuylen’s to dance. As an artist, this also means he is extremely moody.
History: Turi and his twin sister Tela were orphaned as elflings by their corrupt kings, Esgal. They grew up as artisans learning the way of the court so they would be harmless. What Esgal did not count on was the Prophecy being about Tela not Turi. He banned Turi when the Elf was of age cursing him with the ice kiss. Any kiss initiated by Turi will turn its recipient into an ice sculpture that will not melt or brake. The curse would break only when Both twins were bound.
Appearance: Turi is the one on the right. The one on the left is his corrupt king toying with him. Or this is as close as you are goung to get. Sorry pic is so big.
(please log in to view the image)

Dragon info
Name: Nikon
Element: Ice

Attachment: white-dragon.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 04:08 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badwolf
The black dragon will be evil!

And I prefer it if there is no history written about Canna or Halt.

All will be revealed later.

i never said he was nice to her. once things get going ill tell you all about canna and halt.

i will be able to rp more now. ^^ though i wont be on as much as id like to be

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 05:50 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Hi guys just came homw from hospital.

we are stil awaiting on two bios..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 02:25 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

welcome back...you ok?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 08:09 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Not really, chemo made me very weak, but i am regaining full strength.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 08:22 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Not really, chemo made me very weak, but i am regaining full strength.

Right guys we are awaiting bio for Wind and thunder..

I'll pm these people again and see whats going on..

if by tomorrow no reply, their dragons will be up for adoption..

ROLEPLAY WILL START TOMORROW GUYS SO WORK ON YOUR INTRO!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 08:27 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

O.O ...shit i need time to think now...damn damn damn

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:39 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Guys just to let you know thatGreen dragon and its tamer is up for adoption.

Please request here and await my approval before making a bio.

but I do like Quincy's bio, you can either play the character he created or create your own the choice is up to you.

Once I have caught up with the other RP's i have sighed up to. I will make our RP so we can get started.

Sorry that I kept you all waiting.. I just wanted everyones bio up and running first

Last edited by Pure Passioné on Nov 24th, 2008 at 09:40 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:37 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I know I told Kennedyward that i wasn't planning on playing as the green dragon rider, but I found out a way where I could play the same type of character that I had wanted to.

So I'll post this character bio, and badwolf can pick whichever bio she likes more between the two of us.

Character Sheet:
Name: Lucas Fin
Race: Human
Weapon: None
Personality: Innocent, humble. He is only a child, and doesn't fully grasp the wickedness of evil. He looks up to his older brother Rush, and is frightened of their looming adventure against evil.

Appearance:

Dragon info:
Name: Elsa
Element: Nature

Name: Rush Fin
Race: Human
Weapon: A sword
Personality: Over-protective of his younger brother. A brash and adventurous boy.

Appearance:

History:
Lucas and Rush grew up in a small village, where they played with the local boys and lived like normal children. Lucas was born
prematurely, and as a result is that he is a very weak child. They aren't actually genetic brothers, they were orphans. And on his first day in the orphanage, Lucas was bullied. He was saved by Rush, and they became "brothers" ever since. In order to protect his brother, Rush will do whatever it takes. They have a very tight bond, and Lucas looks up to his brother Rush.

One day, Lucas ventured into the woods, hoping to find an interesting gift to give to his brother. It grew darker, and he became lost. He found shelter in a cave, while he waited for his heroic brother to save him.

When the orphanage refused to send a search party after Lucas, afraid at what "dark forces" loomed in the deep woods, Rush snuck off on his own, and eventually found his brother, huddled in a cave.

Upon seeing his older brother, Lucas smiled and gave him his "gift."

A small green orb....

----------------------------------------------

That was one year ago. Since then, Rush, his brother Lucas, and their dragon "Elsa" have left their village, being forced to run when a militia of the evil one assaulted their town.

Lucas is the dragon tamer. But Rush will stick with him till the end. Making sure that no harm will ever come to his brother....

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:44 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Does the green dragon and the tamer have to be the same? Where were the bios?

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:51 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

So the green dragon is NOT up for adoption

I am so lost

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:02 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

wait what?

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 07:40 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Can all the dragon's talk?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:19 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Ill take which ever comes up for adoption first. ^_^

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:08 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Originally posted by Tela
Can all the dragon's talk?

Yes dragons can talk...

Originally posted by Zalindrana
Ill take which ever comes up for adoption first. ^_^

We have wind, i have waited long enough for a reply and its time to move on.

So light grey dragon and wind are yours..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:31 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Alright. Ill post one later tonight. Im at work so... yeah. big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 12:13 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Tamer Info
Name: Maeglin Anwamanë
Race: Elf
Weapon: Bow & Arrows, Twin Short Swords
Personality: Quiet nature. Speaks his mind if he speaks at all.
History: ((Will have History up shortly.))

Dragon info:
Name: Suaco
Element: Wind

((I have a photo of what he looks like but I cant get to it on this computer. My job has many sites blocked.))

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 02:07 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 08:39 PM
Pure Passioné

Okay guys i need your intros in as fast as i can.

Also when summouned you will appear in front of the summoner and not know what happened.

all of you have been great apart from dragon47.

We need to work together here.. Anyone seen rushing will be warned. so lets not go down that road and play nice

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:14 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

As a dragon hunter, for now i i wll post every couple of days

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:35 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote