KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Soulfire Darksied Vs Galactus

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Soulfire DS 19 67.86%
Galactus 9 32.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Soulfire Darksied Vs Galactus
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UKR
Stop being an ignoranus. Galactus whups Darkseid because DS sucks, the New Gods suck and so does DC. DC sucks, has always sucked and will always suck. I do not and will never have any idea whatsoever as to why anyone would read something so mind-dullingly boring.

(please log in to view the image)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:48 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UKR
Maybe DS wins, maybe not. The power of every New God combined doesn't mean that the average New God is Superman. For all I know the average New God may be the same as the average Asgardian.
That's not how it works. See when you combine One New God with another, it isn't just the power of the two. It's like the two multiply their power by a factor of ten. And then it happens again when you keep multiplying. So What DS did was become powerful enough to actually pwn the Combined power of the Source and ALE. Each multiversal on it's own. Now stop being a hater.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:23 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yep, DS arrived to infinite by multiplying by ten!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:53 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow somebody do something about the Dc basher
What does one do for utter idiocy?

----

And just for some additional clarification...

Here Darkseid explains how combining New God souls to his own increased his power so tremendously:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Galan007
What does one do for utter idiocy?

----

And just for some additional clarification...

Here Darkseid explains how combining New God souls to his own increased his power so tremendously:

It was good to see that Starlin was consistent with the lore of the Source, DS couldn't destroy the source because its the ultimate foundation of the Universal Expression of Energy. DS couldn't outright destroy the very fountain of energy in the multiverse.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:54 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Actually, DS states that he would survive but lose his power. I think he means it because the Source is the place where the New gods draw power from -and that was the power DS stole-.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 04:19 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Bentley
Actually, DS states that he would survive but lose his power. I think he means it because the Source is the place where the New gods draw power from -and that was the power DS stole-.

I didn't mean he couldn't, I meant he'd get depowered if he destroyed the fountain of energy in the multiverse.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Last edited by Allankles on Nov 19th, 2008 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:46 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is happening is that DS had a found a way to actually increase power beyond the unlimited might of two beings who while split were already infinite. he couldn't Destroy the source because the souls were created by the source and at the same time, he's tapping the source's power as well.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:52 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Anyone else who thinks The Source should wear clothes, say aye.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:52 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Allankles
I didn't mean he couldn't, I meant he'd get depowered if he destroyed the fountain of energy in the multiverse.

What I mean is that there is not a straight implication that the Source empowers everything, but that it certainly empowers the New gods.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:56 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
What I mean is that there is not a straight implication that the Source empowers everything, but that it certainly empowers the New gods.

Read Takion. And Read Genesis. Also read the stories in FC involving the Bleed etc. the source has been powering eveything for a long time now.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:58 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I just meant that the writer may have ignored that entirely as its not implied by the text.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:18 PM