KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Brave and The Bold

Batman: Brave and The Bold
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

new episodes tomarrow!
time to see what Owlman did to Batman's Gotham

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:23 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
new episodes tomarrow!
time to see what Owlman did to Batman's Gotham

you're oppinion of the show sure has changed

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:50 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by jalek moye

Originally posted by Scythe
I'm f*cking loving how all the TDK and TAS fanboys, especially the Joker fanboys are eating their shit in regards to how awesome this cartoon has turned out.

Pretty much. Most of my buds have done the same. "This goddamn cartoon doesn't even have the best character ever, the Joker! Even Adam West fought the Joker, WTF?! Stupid ass cartoon, it can go to hell!"

13 episodes later

"Hey guys, can't go out to the bar today, I wanna TiVo this Batman: Red Hood episode, and I wanna watch it badly, most of the guys are down here if all of you want to watch it with us."

What the hell...

I always wondered, how in denial are the people who love Batman and the Joker are when it comes to The Batman? I love both characters, but The Batman's Joker is just plain shit. Let alone the wanna-be anime physics made me sort of ashmed to be a Batman fan. Thank goodness for this cartoon.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:20 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Pretty much. Most of my buds have done the same. "This goddamn cartoon doesn't even have the best character ever, the Joker! Even Adam West fought the Joker, WTF?! Stupid ass cartoon, it can go to hell!"

13 episodes later

"Hey guys, can't go out to the bar today, I wanna TiVo this Batman: Red Hood episode, and I wanna watch it badly, most of the guys are down here if all of you want to watch it with us."

What the hell...

I always wondered, how in denial are the people who love Batman and the Joker are when it comes to The Batman? I love both characters, but The Batman's Joker is just plain shit. Let alone the wanna-be anime physics made me sort of ashmed to be a Batman fan. Thank goodness for this cartoon.

i get what you mean i will admit i still watch it but honestly only if i have nothing else to do...anyone see the atom and aquaman team up... mad

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:34 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i get what you mean i will admit i still watch it but honestly only if i have nothing else to do...anyone see the atom and aquaman team up... mad

I did see that one, I found it kinda funny. I also enjoyed lesser known/seen heroes getting screen time.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:51 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

This cartoon sucks. Enough with the retarded little kiddie Batman shows. It's annoying. I stick to the comics and live action movies because they know how to be more entertaining. This show makes the heroes and villains look more ridiculous. Aqua Man looks gayer than ever.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:05 AM
Nemesis X is online now! Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Nemesis X
This cartoon sucks. Enough with the retarded little kiddie Batman shows. It's annoying. I stick to the comics and live action movies because they know how to be more entertaining. This show makes the heroes and villains look more ridiculous. Aqua Man looks gayer than ever.

Enough? This is the second toon for kids.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:37 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by jalek moye

cause they finally brought in my main man [de Joker]
and after the zombie brawl, i got a little interested

13 episodes later

What the hell...

well i like The Batman a little bit but not cause the Joker was in it i cant really describe why i find it funny in some ways
and i was merely waiting for BATB to introduce the Joker to see if they bring a little bit of menace to it instead of just crappy team ups[aka the Blue Beatle] and internal dialogue

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:09 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

cause they finally brought in my main man [de Joker]
and after the zombie brawl, i got a little interested

Don't worry, alot of people did this as well. I think it's good though, more people are starting to realize this cartoon has potential. Saturday morning cartoon Batman at his best, only he's not Saturday mornings.... Which is good, I despise mornings!

well i like The Batman a little bit but not cause the Joker was in it i cant really describe why i find it funny in some ways
and i was merely waiting for BATB to introduce the Joker to see if they bring a little bit of menace to it instead of just crappy team ups[aka the Blue Beatle] and internal dialogue

That's good, there are good fans of The Batman. They lost me when Batgirl ended up being a child instead of a hot chick, what the hell?! I still know plenty of The Batman fans who are in denial to most of the characters. The Riddler looked like shit, everyone knows this.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 01:17 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Don't worry, alot of people did this as well. I think it's good though, more people are starting to realize this cartoon has potential. Saturday morning cartoon Batman at his best, only he's not Saturday mornings.... Which is good, I despise mornings!

That's good, there are good fans of The Batman. They lost me when Batgirl ended up being a child instead of a hot chick, what the hell?! I still know plenty of The Batman fans who are in denial to most of the characters. The Riddler looked like shit, everyone knows this.

i agree on the Batgirl thing
if it was like the older shows, they would have some tension between Batgirl and Batmn, but i think the riskiest thing theyll do is have something up with Robin ad Batgirl at some point

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:26 AM
Scythe
The Goat

i agree on the Batgirl thing
if it was like the older shows, they would have some tension between Batgirl and Batmn, but i think the riskiest thing theyll do is have something up with Robin ad Batgirl at some point

At some point?? They're still making new episodes of The Batman??

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:30 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

last i saw yeah on the WB

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:31 AM
Scythe
The Goat

last i saw yeah on the WB

I did not know this. . .

This is evidence enough that obviously someone out there is watching this stuff. No use in complaining about the existance of certain shows when goddamn it, everyone must be watching them. The same goes for this show, I've come across so many that question its existance, when obviously someone's watching it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:41 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

very philosophical of you there

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:48 AM
Scythe
The Goat

very philosophical of you there

Yeah, I guess. I usually don't make fun of shows until they're cancelled, heh.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 04:59 AM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

I must say, the semi-positive responses here led me to check out the episode with Joker in it... god, I think I'm traumatized. Just because it's the Joker it doesn't mean he's awesome; he was campy, not intimidating in the least, and had a ridiculously bad voice actor. Batman's one-liners are annoying: they're reminiscent of a bad action movie, a la Michael Bay. The animation is horrendous.

Honestly, I'm not the type to hate anything simply because it's new and different. But this is a ****ing disgrace. Watching it feels like having my intelligence insulted.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 11:53 AM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

ive said it a million times already i think, buttheyre aiming at younger audiences and i gues thos camp qualities and crappy one liners are what the kiddies lke nowadys
that and little whores who think theyre musically talented cause they starred in a crappy Disney made for tv movie then send naked pics of them seles to each other

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 08:12 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

I understand that this cartoon is made for kids- but really, TAS was made for kids, too. It simply bothered to add more layers and an atmosphere that appealed to adults, instead of a campy, pointless series that doesn't even bother to entertain anyone over the age of 10. It's a pain to watch.

By the way, are you referring to Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, and the rest of their irk when you say 'little whores'? If so... well, mate, I couldn't possibly agree with you more. The glorification of superficiality, glamor, empty fame, and beauty over talent is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 08:57 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
he was campy, not intimidating in the least,

It's what this show is about though, camp value. People are coming to this cartoon expecting it to not be campy and to be mature, when it's not.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 09:53 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

It's what this show is about though, camp value. People are coming to this cartoon expecting it to not be campy and to be mature, when it's not.

I know, and I'm opposed to it. If a movie intended to suck, would it be wrong for me to criticize it for sucking? I hate the entire concept behind the show.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:06 PM