KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The official BERSERK Thread

The official BERSERK Thread
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

does someone have a way i can start watching the new series? it looks interesting...as long as it isn't like the eva remake movie. though the art and animation for eva was amazing before, so that is a bad comparison

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 03:32 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

new chapter is out big grin it was pretty good

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 04:49 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Just read it. That little kid we saw in volume 28 is back.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 03:57 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esomark
Just read it. That little kid we saw in volume 28 is back.

Who is it? I don't remember that kid.

What was that kid's name?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 12:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by dadudemon
Who is it? I don't remember that kid.

What was that kid's name?

He didn't have a name. He was a kid Guts and the others encountered on a beach that Casca quickly bonded with. He sort of looked like a younger Guts but with long hair like Casca has now. He disappeared a little after the crocodile kushan monsters appeared. I tend to think he's a reincarnation of Guts' and Casca's baby or something like that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 03:09 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

hey, wasn't the new chapter supposed to come out on the 12th? i can't find it anywhere

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 03:27 AM
menokokoro

well, that was kinda cool...the REAL epicness is about to start though...and there is a "short" suspension on release....so ill see it next year....probably not january though

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 02:44 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by dadudemon
The animation style looks GREAT! WTF is up with the hate, Astner? sad

Don't get me wrong, Berserk is my favorite manga I just don't see the anime, from what we've seen, doing it justice. But of course I hope for it to be good.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 12:48 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

are you talking about the new anime? is it out? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 01:49 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Astner
Don't get me wrong, Berserk is my favorite manga I just don't see the anime, from what we've seen, doing it justice. But of course I hope for it to be good.

In that case, yes, I totally agree.

Originally posted by menokokoro
are you talking about the new anime? is it out? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

It is. It would appear that the show has not been picked up by an fansubbers.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 03:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

hmmm, idk why, but I guess I was just thinking there was someone doing that for EVERYTHING! But, now I think about it, it makes sense that it would only be for the really popular animes...generally anyway.

Is there anywhere you know of I could watch it raw? I already know what happens, so not understanding wont hurt too much.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 04:50 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The anime is yet to be released.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 02:00 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Astner
The anime is yet to be released.

You're right.

I thought it was supposed to have already started back in October. I probably read some speculation from a fanboy, which caused my incorrect belief that it had already started.

Of note, however, is that the Berserk Project Twitter account has more non-japanese subscribers than Japanese subscribers. It should be obvious for whom the primary viewing demographic will be: they need to shap the **** up and learn a lesson or two.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 03:20 PM
Grayson

Thank you -- I always tell people that no Manga, none, even come close to this. The mythos surrounding it is nutso. The Anime is in my top 20 too.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 12:58 PM
Grayson is currently offline Click here to Send Grayson a Private Message Find more posts by Grayson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Grayson
Thank you -- I always tell people that no Manga, none, even come close to this. The mythos surrounding it is nutso. The Anime is in my top 20 too.

Well, then, welcome to the boards, Grayson! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:25 PM
Marik Ishtar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grayson

This is correct.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 03:16 AM
Marik Ishtar is currently offline Click here to Send Marik Ishtar a Private Message Find more posts by Marik Ishtar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just wondering something with the Manga is it with Volume 13 is around where the anime ends?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 11:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Yes. The anime ends halfway through Volume 13.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 12:18 AM
menokokoro

In the worst cliffhanger I have ever seen! Luckily we have the manga still.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 02:18 AM
Anthol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hungry for the anime.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 03:29 AM
Anthol is currently offline Click here to Send Anthol a Private Message Find more posts by Anthol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote