KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Superman VS Neo

Superman VS Neo
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman VS Neo

this is the Superman Returns Supes taking on Matrix REvolutions Neo. of course, Supes is in the matrix but while Neo can do what he does, Supes is stuck at his powerlevel cuz he's too much of a dumbass to figure out how the matrix works.

who wins?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:50 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:53 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does Superman get in the matrix?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How does Superman get in the matrix?

I'd assume he always was and is and doesn't know about it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:38 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
I'd assume he always was and is and doesn't know about it.
Dude.......that's kooky talk. But OK, crazy as it is, I'll go with it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

There is absolutely nothing that Superman can do to Neo whilst inside of the Matrix. Neo wrecks his shit.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 06:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Do they have a Kryptonite subroutine/program in the Matrix...?

And can Superman be apporoached and disconnected by someone else, if he doesn't know how it works..? (Anderson/Neo didn't know either at first.) Cause then Superman could fly to where Neo is in RL and punch Neo's throat clean through his ringpiece...?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 7th, 2009 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 06:29 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
There is absolutely nothing that Superman can do to Neo whilst inside of the Matrix. Neo wrecks his shit.
Other than punch a hole clean through his chest.

Matrix Reloaded made one thing perfectly clear, though signifigantly more powerful in the Matrix, he is not invulnerable, he was cut by a sword wielded by someone who relative to Superman is less than a toddler, and Superman is also many times faster than Neo.

So we have someone who is fast enough to hit Neo before he can do shit, hits Neo with enough force to kill him in a blow, and has enough durability to take a punch to the nose from Neo with a smile.

Neo blocks bullets with TK for a reason. They can hurt him.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 07:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neo can enter Supes from his rectum and blow him up. Neo enema ftw!!

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Jan 7th, 2009 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:01 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Other than punch a hole clean through his chest.

Matrix Reloaded made one thing perfectly clear, though signifigantly more powerful in the Matrix, he is not invulnerable, he was cut by a sword wielded by someone who relative to Superman is less than a toddler, and Superman is also many times faster than Neo.

So we have someone who is fast enough to hit Neo before he can do shit, hits Neo with enough force to kill him in a blow, and has enough durability to take a punch to the nose from Neo with a smile.

Neo blocks bullets with TK for a reason. They can hurt him.

Superman may be faster than a speeding bullet but Neo stops bullets dude.

As long as Superman is coded Neo should be able to see everything that Superman is going to do before he does it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 12:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman actually moves faster than time... pretty much.

But in the end, Neo apparently has some magical abilities that he didn't do in the movies, so he should win.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 12:40 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah his speeds displayed at the end of 'Superman the movie' piss all over Neo.
From a great height and then Supes cruelly wipes his still dripping dick on Neo's face towel..

It looked fast while we watch from the outer orbit.
If he did that at ground level the ground it'd appear like he teleported from LA to new york in the far less than the blink of an eye..

Hows Neo gonna deal with that.

Only the new superman is wussy enough to be taken out by his terribly-horribly-unfeasibly-bad-read-line-from-a-card-like-performing-woodenly-acting opponent.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 8th, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 12:52 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But...but.....but......He's the ****ing Superman.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:16 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah his speeds displayed at the end of 'Superman the movie' piss all over Neo.
From a great height and then Supes cruelly wipes his still dripping dick on Neo's face towel..

It looked fast while we watch from the outer orbit.
If he did that at ground level the ground it'd appear like he teleported from LA to new york in the far less than the blink of an eye..

Hows Neo gonna deal with that.

Only the new superman is wussy enough to be taken out by his terribly-horribly-unfeasibly-bad-read-line-from-a-card-like-performing-woodenly-acting opponent.

Well apparently it doesn't matter what Superman does, Neo can just undo it/can't die or be knocked out in the matrix.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But you'd never believe it with Neo.

Next to Brandon Routh Keanu Reeves lack of any acting ability would be exposed.

Even if he actually ripped Superman's head off and shat right down his neck hole right in front of me in my living room as I type....

I'd still not believe it coming from Keanu Reeves. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:22 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Superman may be faster than a speeding bullet but Neo stops bullets dude.

As long as Superman is coded Neo should be able to see everything that Superman is going to do before he does it.
Faster than a speeding bullet? You're a bit out of date. This particular Superman is faster than a speeding rocket through space. He was so fast he appeared to be in multiple places around the world.

And that doesn't matter considering he won't actually be able to stop it.

Neo's power in the Matrix is grossly overrated.

His speed at best has shown to be mach 4(actually less, more like Mach 3.4), his physical feats are well under class 100 range, with the only real damage he has done being from clashing full speed with Smith, and as I said, his durability is nothing on Superman's.

The idea that Neo is invincible in the Matrix is stupid, and it is proven wrong in the movies.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just you wait until AC gets back!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:10 AM
Bardock42

Just a little 30 days.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:14 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

The idea that Neo is invincible in the Matrix is stupid, and it is proven wrong in the movies.

What do you mean by "isn't invincible", do you mean 'he can be hurt', or, 'he can be killed'? The former is correct, the later isn't.

If you need proof, see the first movie, dude wills himself back from death, because he wanted to.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bardock42
Just a little 30 days.

WTF did AC do now to WD to get a 30 day ban?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:16 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote