KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman vs. Silver Surfer

Cyborg Superman vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
No one liked it when I said Surfer was metal in the Magneto battle. Just giving you the same hard time. stick out tongue

It's a decent excuse... You're still a rabid fanboy, though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Henshaw beats Surfers shiny head with a pool stick construct.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:23 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

SS could probably oneshot Henshaw tbh.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:24 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Henshaw would three shot Surfer like he did to Superman game over no expression.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:30 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw would three shot Surfer like he did to Superman game over no expression.

No one else is using Henshaw with the rings here...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:31 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

1 shot is better than 3.

Admit defeat.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

No one else is using Henshaw with the rings here...
Then he just 4 shots him laughing

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:35 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Mindset
1 shot is better than 3.

Admit defeat.
Threes hoes are better than one padawan laughing

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:36 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Then he just 4 shots him laughing

Bah, screw this then. I'm going back to watching Pirates II.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:36 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Naija boy
No i referenced the mephisto example as evidence of SS power output as he was able to heavily affecct a skyfather level being in his own realm with his energy output. Im referencing that part of the fight not trying to use the totality of the fight itself to claim that because he defeated a skyfather he is now above other herald levelers. Im talking about a feat achieved during the fight (which had no context or circumstances surrounding it )

Early Superman has achieved the same exact feat...and yet Henshaw has beaten him.

I never denied that nor have i ever claimed surfer is more powerful than meph. Once again i was referencing his poweroutput.

If you believe SS power output is greater than a guy who went toe to toe with Galac for a while...

Its not a what if im referencing iirc it an avengers annual. also SS has lost to an amped thor not a regular thor. Further once again im not using the fact that SS "won" or "lost," im simply referencing the strength of his blasts.

And SS has still lost to Thor even with that "reference"...

He one shotted superman? With the strength of his attacks alone? not because it had some special effect on him?

ummm...yes.

He 3 shotted Supes with the rings. Either way... henshaw handles guys on his level better than SS seems to.

It wasnt the galactus part that was really important it was the fact that he was mindraping current nova with his full psi shielding on (ive mentioned this numerous times). SS was able to invade his mind and destroy his mental defenses.

You claimed this guy is some uber TP. You haven't present anything as such..nor a mindrape.

Concrete feats are hard to argue with.

And so are people who already have their minds made up. I don't see SS as a mindraper or uber TP anymore than I see Henshaw in that light...despite Henshaw actually having done it in battle.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:39 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Bah, screw this then. I'm going back to watching Pirates II.
Good choice i can do this for days i got my magic back thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:39 AM
Mindset

Threes hoes are better than one padawan laughing
1 supermodel is better than 3 stds

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:40 AM
iceman24567

1 supermodel is better than 3 stds
3 Aston Martins are better than 1 Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:41 AM
Mindset

1 mindset is better than 3 icemans

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:43 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

1 mindset is better than 3 icemans

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:45 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by jasofisc
isn't what henshaw is, is just energy. Something surfer can absorb and disrupt. Surfer maybe one of the only characters that can truly kill henshaw since he can most likely destroy him on a level henshaw wouldn't know what to do about.
henshaw is an energy being/consciousness, that's how he can transmit himself through telecommunications technology.

and henshaw is less durable that superman physically, imo if surfer got him down to the entity that is henshaw, he would need a new body lest he be dissipated.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

Originally posted by psycho gundam
henshaw is an energy being/consciousness, that's how he can transmit himself through telecommunications technology.

and henshaw is less durable that superman physically, imo if surfer got him down to the entity that is henshaw, he would need a new body lest he be dissipated.

that's what i'm talking about if surfer did break him down to that entity he could absorb that power then rip it apart and scatter it among the cosmos. Maybe surfer doesn't even have to do that. he might be able to extract henshaw from his body. Since henshaw is a energy being/consciousness surfer could do what he does to the hulk with extracting the gama he could do the same to henshaw with what is henshaw

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:57 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Avlon
Early Superman has achieved the same exact feat...and yet Henshaw has beaten him.

Early supes has achieved what feat? Also once gain faulty logic, as supes and SS are in no way analogous. As i said earlier we take into account things such as context circumstances and context before taking fights in their totality.

quote:
If you believe SS power output is greater than a guy who went toe to toe with Galac for a while...

When did i claim that? I talking about how that feat shows how high SS poweroutput is in itself. I claimed he was superior to mephisto.

quote:
And SS has still lost to Thor even with that "reference"...

*Sigh* Completely irrelevant to the matter at hand and false in itself. SS hasnt lost to a regular thor before and regardless that whole line of reasoning is faulty in the first place.

quote:
ummm...yes. He 3 shotted Supes with the rings. Either way... henshaw handles guys on his level better than SS seems to.

Wait is this henshaw with the rings we are discussing here? I thought it was without them? cuz thats what im arguing. Also as i stated in my earlier whether u think henshaw seems to handle such guys better than SS is irrelevant because using forum rules most would be different due to the characters being able to use their powers more efficiently. Also none of those characters are SS nor will they and SS fight the same way on a forum.

quote:
You claimed this guy is some uber TP. You haven't present anything as such..nor a mindrape

I claimed the guy was a high level telepath( i never said he was xavier level) and by overiding novas mental defences he proves that. SS easily invading his mind and destroying his mental defences proves SS ability to use his mental powers offensively when he chooses to. As i said CIS is what prrevents SS from using his mental powers offensively as often as guys like xavier. (Note i also didnt advocate it as a tactic SS wud use in this match).

quote:
And so are people who already have their minds made up. I don't see SS as a mindraper or uber TP anymore than I see Henshaw in that light...despite Henshaw actually having done it in battle

"Mind raping" is simply affecting another persons mind negatively. SS has positively affected the minds of evryone on earth simultaneously(few telepaths have feats that match this) as well as destroyed the mental defences of a very competent telepath. I say that more than proves his telepathic abilities.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:00 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Avlon
thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:02 AM