KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21759): « First ... « 11721 11722 [11723] 11724 11725 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

one of my exes got cheated on by a guy, who got a blowjob from another guy. she took it well though. laughed it off and dumped him. a couple of days later we were dating. love is weird.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Answer her!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:06 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Does it taste like a green river?

I can't describe the taste lol. It is good though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
one of my exes got cheated on by a guy, who got a blowjob from another guy. she took it well though. laughed it off and dumped him. a couple of days later we were dating. love is weird.

To be fair, that is not love lol. If she loved the guy she wouldn't have been dating you a few days after leaving him. Which is kinda ho-ish behavior in itself. But hey cool we both dated hoes thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not really, squirt. they dated for like 3 years and it went south eventually. he was very jealous and possessive while obviously shopping around. so by the time he got his blowjob she was kinda already done with his shit.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I can't describe the taste lol. It is good though.
That's how I feel about Irn Bru

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:10 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

not really, squirt. they dated for like 3 years and it went south eventually. he was very jealous and possessive while obviously shopping around. so by the time he got his blowjob she was kinda already done with his shit.

Lol dude, she was with a guy for YEARS and then a few days after leaving him was dating another you.

Hate to break this to you, that is straight up ho behavior lol. I don't care if he hosted a gangbang in front of her, to be with another dude in a few days? Yeah, you're ho'ing lol, no doubt about it.

So now I realize why you were on me so much. We both dated hoes.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

k, but we dated for over 5 years. it's amazing how well relationships can work when you learn to communicate and establish personal boundaries in a non-condescending way. ("no kissing" is just about as condescending as "no gang-banging a football team) smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

k, but we dated for over 5 years. it's amazing how well relationships can work when you learn to communicate and establish personal boundaries in a non-condescending way. ("no kissing" is just about as condescending as "no gang-banging a football team) smile

You dated a ho for 5 years, props thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn

My family does say grace yes. I just say silent because I know their deity is as real as Superman.

That isn't true and I think your life would be much improved when you discover otherwise.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:16 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That isn't true and I think your life would be much improved when you discover otherwise.

*Secretly hoping Superman is real*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

your incel rage is really exposing your casual misogyny. tbh i really wasnt trying to bait that out of you, but thanks for the giggle. thumb up

but thats really it: no stupid condescending rules, mutual understanding and communication of personal boundaries from the start. if that fails, or if you feel that she's not trustworthy, just let her go and keep looking.. no point staying with someone whom you feel the need to hawk over. also going outside your apartment will dramatically increase your odds of finding someone.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

your incel rage is really exposing your casual misogyny. tbh i really wasnt trying to bait that out of you, but thanks for the giggle. thumb up

but thats really it: no stupid condescending rules, mutual understanding and communication of personal boundaries from the start. if that fails, or if you feel that she's not trustworthy, just let her go and keep looking.. no point staying with someone whom you feel the need to hawk over. also going outside your apartment will dramatically increase your odds.

It's okay man, you can keep talking about that if you want. I've realized now why you obsess over me.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:21 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
just fyi: ddm was referencing when i made fun of ***** for being overly dependant on ***** as akin to a father/daughter thing. so i made a couple of songs on songify. one making fun of her nagging him to take her to nueremberg. the lyrics were "daddy take me to nueremberg". one of the lyrics was "suck daddy's dick" in the context of ***** getting head as a reward for caving into her random whims. ddm knows this well and is trying to paint me as making fun of someone for being molested (like ** did). #themoreyouknow

>incel rage

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
>incel rage

LMFAO!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Foxsteak
I had one of those at University.

That's not all you had a uni...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

or if you're like xyz, just get drunk and wander into a primary school to hit on children.
if you get caught, just tell them it's not you're fault because you were drunk. it cancels itself out, then.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:24 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That's not all you had a uni...
What does that mean?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol dude, she was with a guy for YEARS and then a few days after leaving him was dating another you.

Hate to break this to you, that is straight up ho behavior lol. I don't care if he hosted a gangbang in front of her, to be with another dude in a few days? Yeah, you're ho'ing lol, no doubt about it.

So now I realize why you were on me so much. We both dated hoes.

Wait, how exactly is dating someone else when you're now single due to leaving your ex because they cheated "ho behavior"? Explain

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

or if you're like xyz, just get drunk and wander into a primary school to hit on children.
if you get caught, just tell them it's not you're fault because you were drunk. it cancels itself out, then.
I was on anti depressants and mentally ill. But thanks for bringing that up. What's your excuse?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:26 PM