KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21758): « First ... « 11722 11723 [11724] 11725 11726 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Wait, how exactly is dating someone else when you're now single due to leaving your ex because they cheated "ho behavior"? Explain

It has to do with timing lol. He said they got together DAYS after it ended. Sorry, that is ho behavior.

EDIT: let me be clear, I do not care if you disagree, it is fine. This comes down to opinion.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, what does Green River look like?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:31 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Surt, what does Green River look like?

Green...lol.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I was on anti depressants and mentally ill. But thanks for bringing that up. What's your excuse?

hebephelia/pedophelia are mental illnesses, not excuses.

drunk/drugged drivers get arrested, not excused because they were drunk/drugged and didn't know better. but you think it's an excuse for intent to harm a child. weird.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It has to do with timing lol. He said they got together DAYS after it ended. Sorry, that is ho behavior.

EDIT: let me be clear, I do not care if you disagree, it is fine. This comes down to opinion.

I do.

How many days/weeks/months/years must a woman wait to date after she's dumped her cheating ex, iyo?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do.

How many days/weeks/months/years must a woman wait to date after she's dumped her cheating ex, iyo?

I don't have an exact number, but I know if you've been with someone for years and a few days after it ends you're already with someone? You probably had some sort of romantic feelings towards the other person before the relationship ended. So there is possible emotional cheating too.

Unless Bash first met this person only after she had been cheated on and ended the relationship. If not? There was likely emotional cheating on her part. So nobody has the moral high ground.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What does that mean?

We playing the "what you talking about, you're lying anyways Robtard" game again I see. Okay, then

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Wait, how exactly is dating someone else when you're now single due to leaving your ex because they cheated "ho behavior"? Explain

all he knows is getting abruptly dumped with no explanation besides the standard "it's not you, it's me".

no concept of how LTR's taper out for both parties when they go south and/or one/both people keeps doing some dumb shit.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't have an exact number, but I know if you've been with someone for years and a few days after it ends you're already with someone? You probably had some sort of romantic feelings towards the other person before the relationship ended. So there is possible emotional cheating too.

Okay, how about a ballpark figure?

Asking cos curios, I find your personal rules and outlook of relationships rather interesting.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:37 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hebephelia/pedophelia are mental illnesses, not excuses.

drunk/drugged drivers get arrested, not excused because they were drunk/drugged and didn't know better. but you think it's an excuse for intent to harm a child. weird.
There was no intent to harm a child.

I mean, it's not like I deliberately made it my daily routine to make a teenage girl cry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:39 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, how about a ballpark figure?

Asking cos curios, I find your personal rules and outlook of relationships rather interesting.

I don't know a date lol. It's more than a few days. But wouldn't you agree if a woman is dating someone and it ends(for whatever reason) and within a few days she is dating another dude...either that is just a rebound or she had some feelings for him prior to that, while in a relationship with another dude.

Since Bash said they dated for 5 years it doesn't seem like a rebound. So IMO there was feelings before it ended, and thus both cheated in different ways.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:39 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

We playing the "what you talking about, you're lying anyways Robtard" game again I see. Okay, then
No. What else did I get at University?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

There was no intent to harm a child.

I mean, it's not like I deliberately made it my daily routine to make a teenage girl cry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you clearly intended to have sexual contact with a 12-13 year old. you're a factual peace of self-justifying human garbage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:41 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I wonder what axel, Mitch, scribble or mg are doing right now

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:43 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by walshy

Weird how you didn't mention Piggle.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:43 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you clearly intended to have sexual contact with a 12-13 year old. you're a factual peace of self-justifying human garbage.
No I didn't.

Even the screencaps you got show discontinuous nonsense and sound more like schizophrenic ramblings than anything, but hey, you and Bashar have reputations for making up other people's stories to flame them just to distract attention away from your own stupidities.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

having a gangbang, and you/piggle weren't invited.

or me sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't know a date lol. It's more than a few days.

But wouldn't you agree if a woman is dating someone and it ends(for whatever reason) and within a few days she is dating another dude...either that is just a rebound or she had some feelings for him prior to that, while in a relationship with another dude.

Since Bash said they dated for 5 years it doesn't seem like a rebound. So IMO there was feelings before it ended, and thus both cheated in different ways.

Dude, just asking for a ballpark figure, like a "month".

I wouldn't, actually. There could be so many mitigating factors as to why she's dating someone else just a few days after she dumped a cheating ex that don't make her a "ho". Weird though, why are men not under this "you're a ho if..." rule?

Bashar could have been a rebound **** that turned into a real relationship, that can happen. Maybe she just wanted his dick at first to get over a breakup, but then she fell in love with him. So many possibilities, relationships are not black/white in my experience.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:47 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Axel is still lost in the library, InfoBaords sources believe. Mitch is on the toilet. Scribble is possibly drinking or on weed playing DnD. MG is trapped in the office.

Do you even NEWS?

Weird how you didn't mention Piggle.
He always knows what Piggle is doing.

Robtard
Senor Member

No I didn't.

Even the screencaps you got show discontinuous nonsense and sound more like schizophrenic ramblings than anything, but hey, you and Bashar have reputations for making up other people's stories to flame them just to distract attention away from your own stupidities.

^

Bashar and himself? Lolz