KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Character Name: The Master Chief

Game(s): Halo 1,2,3

System: Xbox 360

Appearence:

Brief Bio: The Last suviving member of a race of combat super-humans, he fights the Covenant, an alien religion bent on destroying all sentient life in the galaxy.

John is not the only Spartan left.

There is Kelly, Linda, Fred, and many others, including the Spartans from the Spartan III project. stick out tongue

The Covenant are a coalition of alien races that follow the prophets. And they only want mankind to be wiped out.

O.O I just realized what a nerd I just made myself there. Maybe.. I should go outside.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 08:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

John was the last of the Spartan II project...

I actually don't know the story of the games very well, I just played them and Master Chief kicks ass.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 08:10 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He was the last one known. The games don't really touch on the other survivors. That's why I feel like a nerd for knowing that. ha ha.

Character Name: Edward Carnby
From What Game: Alone in the Dark
On What System: Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Brief Bio: Edward Carnby was a paranormal investigator that went missing in 1934, after an SS squad attacked a temple he was hiding the stone at.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 08:18 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
John was the last of the Spartan II project...

I actually don't know the story of the games very well, I just played them and Master Chief kicks ass.

Kelly was one of two Spartans that trained with John. the others Shaggs mentioned were in the same project

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 09:07 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Oh well...

Like i said, i just liked the games. BTW, where did you guys learn this stuff?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 09:41 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Books.

There was a book about how they got the Spartans, how they were trained.

they literally STOLE children from thier Families and replaced them with clones that will develop a deadly illness in a matter of... I think it was weeks... But they STOLE children. John, or Spartan 117 as he was called in boot, was one very promising canidate. The woman behind it was the woman who made Cortana too. Cortana is the most high tech AI in the entire human space. I think it was at the age of 17 or 18 they were put into a coma and augmented them. Coating bones with a hard metal, enhancing physical attridutes, enhancing minds. A lot of them died during this process and many more were deformed. Those who survived but were unable to continue in the project went into Inteligence programs. the body was wasted but t he mind was strong. John, Kelly, and if i remember right... Sam? survived. Kelly and Sam? where together during original training. they actually studied using the ideal from the Actual Spartans from the past. Many spartans, after they got thier suits, died when the Covenant destroyed Reach. However many others survived by going underground. the spartans got seperated by many events and the only one still ACTUALLY with the UNSC was Spartan 117..... So..

Wait.. Technically he is right. In the eyes of the UNSC Master Chief John Spartan 117 is the last Spartan.

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:41 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Thats very descriptive.
sad

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:45 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Just kidding, i dont care.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:50 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I edited.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:52 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

Now it IS very descriptive!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:56 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

BTW: UNSC=Cruel/Brutal
sad

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:02 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

yeah. But because they did that the human forces basically have won hundreds of battles.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:07 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

mad = me
big grin = all of humanity

humanity>me

sad sad sad

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:15 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I... well.. I dont... I mean I... ahh.. Ahh!... AAAHHH!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:17 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(please log in to view the image) MEGAMAN DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! the game has started

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:46 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Master Chief > Mega Man

And Sam killed himself to save everyone else.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:50 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Shaggs=Awesome

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:54 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

heh but i wont even have to kill myself and i would have saved everyone any way so

Master Chief < Mega Man

(please log in to view the image)

PWN!

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:16 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

SAM killed himself. Master Chief Saved all of humanity and more!

Master Chief completely pwns Megaman with plasma grenades and a Spartan Laser.

P.S. I win

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:26 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Kirby kills them both.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:28 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote