KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Well I dont look at VS stuff by the winner being who i like best like 90% of the people on the VS forum but rather i look at them through Skill. In all honesty I say its a close fight.

I dont either but i see Chief more likly to win, but it depends on which suit samus has and the weapons.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:28 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well her bad Arse fully upgraded suit of course. With the WORKS in gear and weaponry!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:33 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

fully upgraded i think she wins. her standard varia suit and power beam i think she loses.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:35 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

What weapons would you give John-117?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:36 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hammer, Shotgun, Plasma/Frag Grenades.

He might win, might not. Very 50/50

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:38 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'd give the Chief his Assault Rifle MA5B and an Energy Sword.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:38 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

hmm. i figured battle rifle, two smgs, two frags, one plasma. and a pistol. and maybe the shield generator

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:39 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Duh! *Slaps Forehead*

I knew i was forgetting something.

Energy Sword pwns.
I never like the assault rifle though...

My opinion.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:40 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Megaman V.S Samus hmmmmm mystery

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:47 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Samus=Chief>Megaman

Ergo: Samus>Magaman

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:49 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

But its because im the the actual robot and can be repaired or booted up with the EXE file

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Dante > all of them

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:51 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Samus (or master chief for that matter) would completely destroy your body.
BTW, both Chief and Samus with suit are at least 2x as large as Megaman.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:53 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

conisdering changing to nero instead. i'm starting like him more then dante, even though dante can beat him.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:25 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by jalek moye
Dante > all of them

Kirby and Bayonetta disagree. This news on you liking Dante is really affecting our friendship. THink I might have to dump you for Anon.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kirby and Bayonetta disagree. This news on you liking Dante is really affecting our friendship. THink I might have to dump you for Anon.
Dante so far will beat bayonetta, once she shows something he couldnt handle i'll agree with you, and kirby i agree he can't kill him, and will get sent to whereever it is you go when he eats you. Or will stand there all day shooting him as kirby looks confused

and like i said, i'm actually liking the character from the Nero series more, I think you'd like him.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:31 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Another Dante clone? I think not.

This is the Dante I like.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:40 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Nero acts nothing like him, and fights nothing like him

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:41 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by jalek moye
Nero acts nothing like him, and fights nothing like him

But he looks just like him which is already a turn off. Everyone in DMC has to have white hair and stuff. TBH I might like him if his hair was different or something.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:43 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Its the same reason why I don't like the main character from Fist Of The Blue Sky. Looks just like Kenshiro.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:44 PM