KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E25 - An Invisible Thread

S03E25 - An Invisible Thread
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

They need to get rid of Loeb. His name was in teh credits, hope hes gone finally after this season.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Apr 28th, 2009 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:20 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Not showing that fight was such a slap in the ****ing face to all of us.

I agree...and that bull with sylar/nathan...HRG had a bullet go thru his eye out his head....and he knows claires blood healed him.....it was lame and insulting to not have tried that...and to leave Peter and Claire out of the loop...just reeks of next season melodrama...what noone on the show knows... is that sylar never took all of nathans memories...he only got some from his items around the house...so they allready have an out for Sylar....lame!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:34 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, so many holes in the plot....why cant they use Claires blood and heal Nathan. Gay ass holes in he plot again.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:44 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I got so pissed when the doors closed YET AGAIN during an epic battle...

cheap asses i swear

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:05 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy
Yeah I don't get how Sylar can now do the "Puppet Master thing" with his telekinesis. Also, he can fly with it, as evidenced by him going through the window.

So telekinises is virtually several powers? Lame.

Also, I was expecting the death to be much much more exciting, interesting, and dramatic.

NOPE! Nathan went out like everyone goes out on heroes.

Like a little *****.

As for the preview into next season - ouch man.

I mean, what kind of a cliffhanger is that? In the end of the episode, we resolve everything! Sylar is gone!

Preview for next season - Sylar isn't gone!
its not really "Several powers"

he's sylar man.... he knows how to work every power to its full potential... which is why he deserves them more than others

(typical sylar talk)

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Pretty Ghey.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:17 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I can't believe I actually thought this show was going to get better.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:11 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

When the fight happened behind closed doors I had a flashback to season 1 when future Sylar and future Peter(with the scar) were about to have that bad-ass showdown with their hands glowing and then the door closes and all you get is explosion noises and bright lights through the door. They SERIOUSLY need to start delivering on the fights. Overall though, not a bad show.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:31 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I hope they dont pull an "Onslaught" with Matt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_(comics)

if they do then hopefully it will be done right

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
When the fight happened behind closed doors I had a flashback to season 1 when future Sylar and future Peter(with the scar) were about to have that bad-ass showdown with their hands glowing and then the door closes and all you get is explosion noises and bright lights through the door. They SERIOUSLY need to start delivering on the fights. Overall though, not a bad show.
yes man, everyone had that flashback i bet

its what i immediately thought of

pissed me off even more that even CLAIRE got to see the damn fight

who gives a crap about claire

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:32 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu

laughing laughing laughing

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I was aggravated that the doors shut us out of the battle once more.

Sylar did not get Doyle's power or use telekinesis for flying, btw. He was just using telekinesis with fine control to force Claire to do the things he wanted her to. As for Nathan, Sylar obtained flying by his empathic means. The clairsentience power allows him to fully understand everything about Nathan from the past. So he flew. Made sense to me.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 09:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yeah...I didn't get that while watching the show.

Matt erasing Sylar's memories and turning him into Nathan was a nice twist, I must admit. Wonder how long it will last.

Also, I gather that this must have been Barbara that we were seeing. Tracey had ice-effect abilities. Now, unless they've advanced and she can now turn herself into water, this has got to be Barbara.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:26 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

I think it's Tracy. Ice, water... a close similarity, as Tracy must've melted after being frozen and shattered.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:02 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

so i was wondering, since peter touched sylar, does he have all his abilities or just the ability to shapeshift?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:54 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Tracy I think.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:18 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
yes man, everyone had that flashback i bet

its what i immediately thought of

laughing

I feel dissapointed... the twist... well Quincy figured it out (that must be some grass! wink )... why couldn't Noah remember Claire's blood? If they were afraid of Sylar waking up, they should just have chop his head off, and use Claire's blood... but then again, they can't get rid of Sylar (I mean the writers) they just need him to be "available"... lame.
though it's an impressive use of Matt's powers, wouldn't Sylar be able to remenber what's has been erased? like Peter did? he does have Claire's power... has it been erased? how can they fool him? really?

I actually laughed out loud when the "close door fight" happened, even more so when Claire was able to see it and we couldn't.... I understand why they won't show big ass fights and sh*t (budget and stuff), but it's still disappointing.... love the close door irony actually, it was an actual "close door" fight
it's prank on us all, a really cruel prank.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, I was aggravated that the doors shut us out of the battle once more.

Sylar did not get Doyle's power or use telekinesis for flying, btw. He was just using telekinesis with fine control to force Claire to do the things he wanted her to. As for Nathan, Sylar obtained flying by his empathic means. The clairsentience power allows him to fully understand everything about Nathan from the past. So he flew. Made sense to me.

Actually no... or I don't think so....
Sylar did caught Doyle, though he may not have killed him, he did get his power, because he was actually using it, it was the same way Doyle uses it...
though I did though Sylar used telekinesis to fly, he could be very well gotten it using Empathy

I don't think Peter got all of Sylar's abilities, though it's possible he could have, I think the only one he was interested in having was Shape-shifting, so I did love Peter using it to fool Sylar, that part was very well executed, I though he did get to President Wolf, so when nothing happen when he touch him, it was exciting to watch him get the needle in the neck.

Christine Rose was great, watching her cry about Nathan, great performance

I think who we saw it's Barbara instead of Tracy... though that little wink when she "died" makes me wonder...
other than that, lame cliffhanger...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Apr 29th, 2009 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:05 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

The last two episodes were DECENT.

I may watch Season 4, may not. Merely because Sylar is awesome.

Although they'll probably **** him up like they did Adam Munroe.

WHY THE **** DID THEY GET RID OF ADAM.

I personally thought Heroes should have been canceled half-way through Season 3. They've butchered the show beyond repair. It's a pity.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:35 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

It's a real problem when you expect things of a show and then something else happens. Some people get over it and roll with it. Others b!tch and moan.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:52 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm holding out that it's Tracy. She seemed real pleased at finding a guy from Building 26, which Barbara did not seem to have anything to do with unless they write that in... but I'm guessing Barbara will show up, if indeed that wasn't her.

I don't think he really took the time to use his ability to crack what makes Doyle tick, so it seemed more like Sylar was cutting corners and just using telekinesis.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote