KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Due to constant begging of a certain fellow negro who will remain nameless, I'm going to be coming back to help him out with this and everything under the condition someone names the song these lyrics come from, include the artist/s as well. This is my song of the week.
Seriously someone better answer it. No cheating/Google either.

quote:
Come on home girl, he said with a smile.
I cast my spell of love on you, a woman from a child.
But try to understand, try to understand, try, try, try to understand...he's a magic man!

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on May 20th, 2009 at 05:03 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2009 04:57 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i would guess the magic man since you stated an name

Old Post May 20th, 2009 06:10 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
i would guess the magic man since you stated an name

If that is correct I would still need the artist.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:20 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Heart-Magic Man

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:41 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagarkin
Dwarven Elder

Name: Steven Rogers
Alias(code name): Captain America
Identity(publicly known or not): Public
Height: 6'2
Weight: 240
Powers: Super Solider Serum
Peak Human Everything, some showings put him above peak human.
Gadgets/weapons(if any): Vibranium-Steel alloy Shield virtually indestructible.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

It is the Dream....the hope...that makes the reality worth living In the early 1940s, I made a personal pledge to uphold the Dream and as long as the Dream remains even partially unfulfilled, I cannot abandon it!

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 02:38 AM
Dagarkin is currently offline Click here to Send Dagarkin a Private Message Find more posts by Dagarkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

can't be him

since he's currently dead

sorry

you can be the new captain america Bucky if you want

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 02:44 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Ok quick question or insight.

Maybe I'm looking at this from to much from an real life veiw but wouldn't an person with an super skeletal system not have super strenght but only high endurance and that endurance would only apply to parts of the body where bone is. Way I see it is the muscle gives super strenght andback to the seletal system,wouldn't area's such as the abs(in both male and female) and growing(in an male)not count seeing that bone dosn't lay near the front of the abs section and the male growing

Old Post May 27th, 2009 11:55 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The harder your bones the more you can lift, because they could support more of the weight that muscles struggle with. and the durability various from the different people

Old Post May 27th, 2009 11:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Venomancer
Ok quick question or insight.

Maybe I'm looking at this from to much from an real life veiw but wouldn't an person with an super skeletal system not have super strenght but only high endurance and that endurance would only apply to parts of the body where bone is. Way I see it is the muscle gives super strenght andback to the seletal system,wouldn't area's such as the abs(in both male and female) and growing(in an male)not count seeing that bone dosn't lay near the front of the abs section and the male growing

Look at it this way if I hit you with a bare fist it won't do as much damage as another punched backed with brass knuckles right? THink of adamantium skeleton as brass knuckles but on the inside.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:01 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Thank you my two favorite boys

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:04 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Its what we do, but we thought Skeith was your favorite.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:11 AM
Shad0w_Frost

but but but i thought i was a favorite sad

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:11 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
but but but i thought i was a favorite sad

Its a black thang! See we switched the "I" with an "A" which makes it official.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:12 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shadow I have more they are just two but Skeith....F that punk a$$ B

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:14 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yea i'm his replacement stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:19 AM
Shad0w_Frost

:P

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:22 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I hate when that happens.I'll just writesomething before shalimar's overload

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:31 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
( lol not a god. he is weak compared to everyone else on the team. he simply can't die.. that's his thing, and He can raise dead. they kinda fit together... don't they? but honestly last mission was the first time he even raised dead since i've been playing. otherwise i've just been shooting shit. yep i'm totally a god.)

I just explained the basis of immortality in this rp and the MU, what you just did would make him dead permanently. Immortality and raising dead does not necessarily fit together, neither Cain, Deadpool nor Mr. Immortal can do so. I have no problem with necromancy as a power. You displayed godhood when you made yourself immune to the SOM's effects, a sword that I only originally gave the power to harm upper tier characters like Ares since he is a god and immortal. I didn't even plan on bringing its other powers here to the rp. I still don't understand how everyone including Fury is going to allow him to pull out a gun and shoot it especially since he just betrayed them.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 10:48 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I just explained the basis of immortality in this rp and the MU, what you just did would make him dead permanently. Immortality and raising dead does not necessarily fit together, neither Cain, Deadpool nor Mr. Immortal can do so. I have no problem with necromancy as a power. You displayed godhood when you made yourself immune to the SOM's effects, a sword that I only originally gave the power to harm upper tier characters like Ares since he is a god and immortal. I didn't even plan on bringing its other powers here to the rp. I still don't understand how everyone including Fury is going to allow him to pull out a gun and shoot it especially since he just betrayed them.

(Yeah, but no-one posted they were restraining me lol. But really your character is more godlike than mine imo. Consider my Character like The Crow or something i guess. How he comes back from the dead.
I apologies if i went past the boundries of being mortal or whatever and your sword.)

Old Post May 28th, 2009 10:54 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well here lets handle it like this. instead of killing him, when he wants to betray them the collar will temporally depower him for atleast an hour. although Albion can make it less or more. It will also activate all of his pain recepters cuasing him intense pain for a few minutes. is that ok?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 10:57 PM