KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 28 29 [30]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx jumped out of his seat and yelled out into the arena. "Come on Roody!!! Ya can do better than that!! Kick him in tha Arrrsse!!!!! *Hiccup*
Vexx was starting to feel the effects of his booze as he rolled his tongue to say the word Arse.
He staggered back and landed in his seat, quite tipsy, and taking another swig of his booze.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Jul 10th, 2009 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:05 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro stood calmly and waited for Rood's next pounce, once again he did as expected. He rose the hammer back up and swung it upward striking him in the side. This so far was very dissapointing to him, he felt it would be an easy victory.

"You must try a little harder then that, although you'll never beat such an unstoppable force as my self" He said calmly

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 02:51 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I do not need lessons from anyone let alone a human. Count yourself lucky that I am attacking in the fashion that I chose. My animalistic side is actually me taking mercy on my opponents, however I can see that you have experience fighting my kind. I suppose it doesn't matter, I'll kill you this way anyway."

Rood ran up again and continued his attacks on the man of equal size. He paid little attention to his opponent's reactions and focused only on his claw swipes and kicks.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:10 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucrecia continued to watch the match with interest and looked to see if there was any cheating going on and with brutal matches like dirty tactics was a common trait with some competitors.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:23 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro smirked as he watched Rood began to lash forward attacking wildly. he acted so much like the primitive Kajans he had encountered before just trying to slash their way to victory and not employing any other tatics. He took a few steps back barly moving out of the way of the claw swipes, but as he moved he was struck by a kick to the chest. Stumbling backwards a little he began to laugh as he regained his footing, the kick didn't hurt at all and he found the attempt funny.

"Like I said, you'll never beat an unstoppable foe" His tone had a hint of laughter in it but as he stopped his face became deathly serious. He raised his warhammer and pulled it back, he swung it forward directly at Rood.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:32 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Chun was almost out the window again as she yelled to Rood. YOU CAN DO IT ROOD! SHOW THAT HUMAN WHAT YOUR MADE OF! GET ANGRY!~

~The crowd cheered a tthe fight as it went on. The Majority of them hoping for bloodshed. Wow! Joro has Rood on the ropes! This one might be over quicker then we all hope!.~

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:33 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He heard every word but the truth was that he was already angry and trying. His opponent knows his feral tactics too well and Rood realized he would have to do one of the things he despised the most which was fight more intelligently like a human. He finally took a stance and grabbed hold of the hammer's handle. They were then caught in a power struggle. Rood quickly shifts his weight back and kicks him in the wrists.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro began to laugh when Rood grabbed his Hammer he expected something similar and was about overcome Rood with his might when all of a sudden he was kicked in the wrist. It didn't hurt him but caught him off guard and his hand released the hammer, But the other one stayed firmly on it. He shook his hand rapidly before grabbing the hammer once more and thrusting he leg downward at Rood's left knee. While not the faster quick it was powerful enough to break the leg by forcing the knee to the other side if struck directly on the center of the knee cap. in the current position joro figured Rood would either have to take the hit or raise his leg and take it to the shin unless he gonna move away from the hammer.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:57 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood's quick thought process registered the kick and he released his hold on the hammer and jumps back, he then closes the small gap between them and six pieces his chest with his fists. (Kenshiro style!) After that he seals it with an uppercut to the sternum that knocks him back and gives them enough distance for him to taunt his human opponent.

"What was that about being unstoppable? As a Kajan, you would defeat me. You know how we think and how we move, I have abandoned such moves and tactics and stepped it up to match your own kind's style."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:31 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~YOU GO ROOD! Chun Chun yelled out. The crowd roared out at the action still as the Announcer.. announced. Oh wow! Rood is using his Kajan speed withe the fighting stlye used by many humans. That was Incredibly fast, You would have to have the eyes of a tiger to see those hits....Lucky for me. Meow! She playfully swipped outwards. It was part of a joke but not many got it and those who did.. didnty find it funny. Oh pish post. what do you know! anyway, ON TO THE KILLING!~

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:16 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

As Vexx watched all of the excitement he leaned over and fell out of his chair, smacking his face against the ground as Flarg flew out of his bag and rolled around on the ground beside him and playing with his rocks and stones.
Vexx sat up and patted Flarg on the head. "Oh hey Flarg...I almost forgot ya were in there."
He thought for a moment and got an idea.
"Now pay attention closely boy... ima teach ya a trick...*hiccup*" He said as tore a off a piece of his cloth and layed it on the ground.
Flarg looked up at him, eyes opened wide starring at the piece of cloth."flaARg?...
Vexx then grabbed two of the stones and began clanking them together until a small spark flew off and onto the cloth igniting a piece and slowly forming a small fire.
Flarg's jaw dropped in amazement as he stared at the pretty fire.
Vexx smiled and then tore off a new piece of cloth and handed Flarg the stones. "Okay... now you try..."
Flarg paused for a moment looking completely dumbfounded. He then began rapidly clanking and smashing the stones together frantically until finally he made a spark that ignited the new piece of cloth. Flarg gasped, dropping the stones and doing a little dance around the two small fires..."FLAAARG!!!" He yelled, he was so happy.
Vexx was pleased. "At a boy!!...I knew ya had it in ya!" But he soon noticed the fires growing bigger and panic'd in his semi-drunken state. He quickly stood up and tried to stomp out the fires as Flarg was alerted and tried to help him.
After a few minutes and the combined effort of a singed Vexx and Flarg the fires were finally put out.
Vexx looked around hopping nobody noticed. He quickly shoved Flarg back in his bag followed by the stones as he spoke to him. "Now Flarg... you must remember not to misuse this new talent, for now i want you to only do it when i tell you to. okay? A muffled noise could be heard from inside the bag as Flarg responded. "flaarg..."
Vexx sat back down in his seat putting the bag back over his shoulder and returning his attention back to the fight to see how Rood was doing.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 12:06 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro stumbled back and grunted, his face clearly showed the anger he was feeling as a result of that. He wasn't hurt but the fact that Rood was actually being effective against him. The taunting didn't help his mood at all, but it gave him an idea. He regained his balance and gripped his hammer tightly while staring forward at Rood. "You have proved nothing yet, all you did was stumble me. And even more you prved how inferior you are, you realized that your peoples natural methods of attack are usless and are trying to mimic a true warrior. I guess you see it then that all you really are is a mangy cat trying to play warrior just like the rest of your weak race. Claiming to be so mean and feral when you all are truly just some tame kittys." He laughed to himself as he motioned for rood to come on.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 05:44 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Not better, just ineffective in this fight just like your hammer. Kajan martial arts are still second to none, but you have fought against it for so long that you've established a means to predict and counter most of our methods. There are moves you haven't seen that I could use, but I would risk revealing it to half of this town at the same time, so I chose the second best option. This fight is pointless so far, our durability is keeping us up and your hammer is too slow to hit me. At this rate our fight will never end, but I challenge you to a test of endurance."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 06:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro stood still for a moment and listened to everything Rood said, as much as he hated to admit he was corret about it getting no where. "And what would this contest within a contest consist of"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:46 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"A grudge match, you drop the hammer, I sheathe the claws. We step out of the ring and punch each other until one falls. If neither falls within the allotted time then we both lose, but I'm confident enough that my strength is greater than yours."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:55 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Joro paused for a moment as he thought about the deal, after a few seconds he dropped his hammer to the ground. "Sure" He then took a few steps towards the edge of the arena and jumped off of it to the ground below, once on the ground he looked up at Rood and waiting for him to do the same.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:28 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood followed and the timer started as soon as he hit the ground. The point of words has long since past so he signaled the start of their test endurance with a left hook to his face. He then stood there and awaited his reaction.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:54 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Half the crowd "booed" at the fact they were letting the timer run out for the match, the other half cheered at the "Show Down slug Fest" What the? Now they have both stepped out of the ring! Apparently who ever falls first loses, but if the timer runs out they both lose! ... then again.. even if one falls if the other guy doesnt get back in the ring within the 10 seconds he still loses... I guess they.. oh wait Im supposed to be counting! The announcer rushs over and begins the count down. One! ~

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 02:33 AM