KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pandoraspunani

puts ipod earphones in and sings along

are you listening whooaaaa

then presses a number of keys and records the sounds waves of Fury's voice along with others that are bouncing off the icy white walls.

yumm...

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:16 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I see Colonel Fury, but why not just ask us instead of summoning us against our will? I mean I myself am not offended or anything but couldn't you have contacted us in a more comfortable manner?"

Brian politely asked. He was still a little bit alarmed by all of this, and that could be seen by a few beads of sweat falling down to the mouth of his mask. His worries were not on anything that just happened but on the words of the Colonel himself. "The world is changing for the worst" Whatever this means Brian is more than ready to take his role in the world's defense, after all, that is what it means to be Captain Britain.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:22 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"I agree with Captain Britain, i would have come if you had just asked."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:25 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

putting ipod touch back in pouch

yea because i was definitely hosting a killer unplugged concert and even though it was free i'd like to um....finish

looks around and realizes the statment made.

but i mean...i'm always down for helping when its needed

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 26th, 2009 at 06:32 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:30 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury rolled his eye and ignored Dazzlers comment The reason why i abducted you all is becasue I couldn't risk Hydra or any other criminal group overhearing. You all are rather capabble indiviuals many of you happen to be part of teams already. But this team is different, anything i reveal to you here or that you experiance and discover most not be spoken to anyone unless I approve it"

Ironfist nodded and looked them once over "yes, I'm sure you've all heard of the recent changing S.H.I.E.L.D. to H.A.M.M.E.R. and the placing of Norman Osborne, aka the former green goblin as director. Welll Fury here has discovered way more to it all.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:38 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

:Highly understandable Colonel, if Osborn is using H.A.M.M.E.R. for his own malicious gain then may I be the first to pledge my service to your cause, that is after I've seen the proof you have sir."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:10 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury shook his head and stared at Captain Britain"i have no proof of that and i can't, for even Norman isn't in charge of it. I have documents proving that Hydra has been in control of of both all along. Norman on the other hand has been spotted dealing with the likes of the Hood and other shady characters. I will show all breifly but I need to know that you wwill be on in order to Help fix things before it's too late. In other words Captain Britain...I need you to lead this team"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:48 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

so where does that leave us

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:00 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury was about to speak when Iron Fist cut him off "Obviously under Captain Britains command on the team"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:04 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"I'll follow Britain. He's a pretty cool guy."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:06 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Me? Surely you should reconsider-. I mean Storm has lead the X-Men plenty of times, as a matter of fact wouldn't she be the better choice since she's more knowledgable with most of us here? The only one here I know well is Ms. Blaire."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:12 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"While that is correct, she has more at stake here on a personal level. Her husband has been seriously injured by Dr. Doom who by the way is one of the men we are after again. A leader can't be plagued by personal vendettas before the mission starts, even more so with the things we are risking"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:16 AM
Pandoraspunani

as long as it doesnt involve Rogue or Hulk im ok with anything

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:17 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"What do you have against them?"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:19 AM
Pandoraspunani

well U shouldnt ask about Hulk cause no body likes him plus we have some bad blood in the past. and rogue...we just dont rub eachother the right way.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:24 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"I understand."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Very well, if everything you say is true and there is no one lead then I will accept the position for the good of the world. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to and go along with your plans, but I only ask to see your proof when you have acquired it."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:38 AM
Shad0w_Frost

"And just what will i be gettin outta all this Mr.Fury? As you probably know i don't work for free..."

Blackjack flips a coin in the air and catches it.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 10:31 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Sir, i don't know who you are but when you work for Fury its about the better good, not payment.

the sound of the coin pinging in her ear canal flowing quickly through her veins like electricity....Dazzler was charging up...but for what.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 04:17 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Nick Fury stood there staring coldy at him "Well look, you get to set things right thats all the good you need. Besides since you are here you can't just leave that easily, so just come and do as I say otherwise you'll end up really pissing me of" He pulled a device out of his pocket and pressed a button, they all vanished and appeared in what looked like a beach, with a some type of military base at just off the shore.
"I'll need to test you first, so when you're ready just say so and you'll have to get in there and deactivate a large device, you'll know it when you see it. So just say when and i'll start the test"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:19 PM