KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C

A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Then that's a stale. He kept Nozdormu from doing it, and Nozdormu doesn't need a dagger.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:02 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ares was the God of War, Kratos was imbued with all of the God of War's powers.

Add 1 and 1 genius.

Kratos has killed:

The Hydra
The Minotaur
Euryale
The Kraken
Various Cyclopes
Various Cerberus'
The Basilisk, hell, he actually with his blades pulled its huge ass down from atop a building then pulling a fairly large stone section on top of it. He then snapped its jaw. But Kratos struggles with opening gates so he must be SUPER FVCKING WEAK RIGHT!?

Where is it stated Kratos gains all the previous God of Wars powers?

Who said anything about him being weak? I was more concerned about setting hundreds of vines aflame with a thought.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:07 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Oh, about that, fire didn't stop them either. Archimonde tried. In simple words, there were more vines than Archimonde could stop in all his might. He had to teleport away.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:10 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Burning thought
Where is it stated Kratos gains all the previous God of Wars powers?

Who said anything about him being weak? I was more concerned about setting hundreds of vines aflame with a thought.
1. It would be completely idiotic for him not to, Ares' powers were those of the God of War, why would he not have his powers?

2. Ares did it to thousands of soldiers and can do so to entire landscapes...Hell Kratos was shown using fire.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I only read the OP, and we all know what my specialty is, so if any of this has been dealt with, forget about it.

G-dorf seals team 1 in the gap between dimensions at deployment.
Link uses Triforce (since it isnt banned.....yet)

The others pretend to be State workers. That all fits within the set rules, yes?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:50 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Sealing someone away is BFR and not allowed. What makes Triforce special?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:39 AM
NemeBro

With it Link could wish away team 1.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Obviously I don't want that. I tried making the teams balanced.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:47 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
1. It would be completely idiotic for him not to, Ares' powers were those of the God of War, why would he not have his powers?

2. Ares did it to thousands of soldiers and can do so to entire landscapes...Hell Kratos was shown using fire.

1. No, it would make sense, Ares was a diffrent character altogether, you make a pretty bold assumption that Ares only has those powers because he was the God of war and not that he was powerful anyway. Ares was simply the God of War, then when he is killed he is no longer the God of war, kratos is a completly diffrent God of war, nowhere is it stated a new God of war gains all the powers of the previous, its only obvious that they get the title and the authority.

2. Kratos was shown using fire so he could disintegrate thousands of vines with a thought? sounds like a no limits fallacy to me.

Originally posted by LLLLLink
I only read the OP, and we all know what my specialty is, so if any of this has been dealt with, forget about it.

G-dorf seals team 1 in the gap between dimensions at deployment.
Link uses Triforce (since it isnt banned.....yet)

The others pretend to be State workers. That all fits within the set rules, yes?

None of Team 1 would stand over a portal for 20 seconds
-It does not need to be banned, its simply not basic equipment for Link especially since Ganon is in the battle. So it does not need to be banned, it actually has to be stated to be in the thread.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 11:39 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

I think that in the end, only Archimonde and Kratos are standing. I haven't seen all there is around Kratos, but judging from what I've seen, he's at best as strong as Archimonde. If their clash then last for a day, Malygos and Sephiroth comes to the rescue and team 1 wins.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:11 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think youve been cruel to Team 2 by only allowing them Cloud as one of their team mates and after a day, their only reinforcement is sephiroth sad

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:15 PM
Obsidian Fury

That is a strange reinforcement, I agree. He's no match for Malygos. Few in this setup are (Both sides included).

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:16 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Agreed, Cloud and Sephiroth are badly outmatched no expression The other four members of team 2 may be able to compensate for that though.

Ganon's cosmic awareness and Galen's connection to the force will probably give team two a tactical advantage, and between the members of the team there's a lot of tools at their disposal.

Edit; which incarnation of Link? This is important.

Also, with an hour of preperation Ganondorf's a god-send. He's a master of devious planning. Kratos is an excellent tactician, or atleast seems as though he should be.. But Ganon is definitely the brains of team 2, he may even find a use for Cloud! stick out tongue

Further edit; if someone needs to breathe, interdimensional sealing isn't BFR, it's fatal.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Jun 1st, 2009 at 02:22 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:14 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

cloud is cannon fodder. but he is the one who might be able to be a good sacrifice to kill mammoth.(hellscream style)

Last edited by Phanteros on Jun 1st, 2009 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:27 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Also, with an hour of preperation Ganondorf's a god-send. He's a master of devious planning

And Deathwing isn't? happy

Further edit; if someone needs to breathe, interdimensional sealing isn't BFR, it's fatal.

Still, it is BFR. The bodies are to hit the floor, and not some seperate dimension or float out in space stick out tongue

Edit; which incarnation of Link? This is important.

I don't know the various incarnation, nor do I know which one makes this most balanced.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:34 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Phanteros
cloud is cannon fodder. but he is the one who might be able to be a good sacrifice to kill mammoth.(hellscream style)
Mammoth? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:34 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Mammoth? stick out tongue
oh i thought he was in here. any how see cloud shoving sephiroth at Malfurion because why should he help the bastard who killed his friend?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:37 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Sephiroth arrives after 24 hours. I don't think Cloud is alive at that point stick out tongue As I've said, the teams put their differences aside and work together. They might hold a grudge against one another, but I believe all are professionals and are ready to swallow their pride.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:40 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well, aLttP Link gets titan's mits, mirror-shield, master sword, temporary invisiblity and invincibility in the magic cape, silver arrows, ect. Pegasus boots allow him to out-run arrows.

OoT/MM Link is my personal favorite because he has the most quantifiable feats. He has the above, minus the magic cape, which is replaced with Nayru's love, and he can slow time.

TP Links is the most physicly powerful, able to match Ganondorf in a sword lock, which puts him at even stronger than OoT Link, but he has no magic power and is probably weaker overall. His magic armour runs off of money, so harder to recharge than the other Links'.

WW Link is essentially a weaker mini-clone of OoT Link, same general abilities, minus time slow, and with a less impressive strength feat, but he gets magic armour.

Zelda/Zelda II Link has an AoE lolyou'reaballofjello spell.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:43 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Edit: If you give me a composite Link, that'd be really nice of you. :]

[Lol, TP Link with magic power and golden gauntlets? HAX.]

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:53 PM