KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - Role Play

The Twilight Saga - Role Play
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I fail to see the enjoyment of getting messy while you eat, but I shall respect your opinion and whatnot. You chose this location so where to next?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:14 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel Angel was wide eyed with her mouth opened with surprise. How did Renesmee do that? She couldn't understand what was going on... "What are you, Nessie?" Angel asked with tears filling her blue eyes.

Renesmee stared for a moment "maybe we shoudn't talk here... It's okay come back to my cottage and we will explain everything i promise "Renesmee repiled.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:15 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel nodded, and looked down, a tear falling from her eye. "Okay." After she wiped the tear away, Angel looked back up.

"Lead the way. Please."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:20 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee stayed closed to Angel and made their way back to the cottage by continuing through the woods.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:27 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Bella looked around first then responded.
"I'm,ok."
She said with a smile, she took anouther look around fastly to study over that her daughter has left.
"She left a little while ago , i think shes with ,jacob."
She looked into Edwards eyes when she spoke.Waiting for a reply she raped a stand of hair around her finger.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:28 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Edward looked surly but nodded "fair enough. You sure you okay? He replied staring quizical at bella.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:45 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

"I'm just a tad hungry,"
Bella said looking at him.
"No she isnt here ,she out for the momment i guess"
She had spoken to alice add took a glance at her friendly.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:49 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Edward walked over to a dead stag that he caught not long ago still ooozing and leaking fresh blood "I have brought you something to eat, but you shouldn't be so reluctant to go hunt yourself.... your a very good hunter Belle"he sighed "Well enjoy " he then went into the kitchen.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:58 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel walked alongside with Renesmee, keeping her head down and thinking about Renesmee and the boy.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:25 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

As Renesmee,Angel and Jacob were walking a snap of a twig broke the silence... Jacob stepped in front of then, the a smallish wolf came out from around the tree and changed form into a beautiful quilliete girl Leah Clearwater stood staring at them for a brief moment before walking towards them.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:36 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel stopped, looking at the other new girl with a frightened look.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:17 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Leah clearwater's dark eyes fell upon the new girl angel, she was glaring at her for a time before she turned around to her wolfpack leader with a slight smile "Jake your in the woods quite early Even for you and also your not alone,anyway .so... Hi there, nessie and who might this be? Leah said as she looked a little softer at angel this time.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:33 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The young girl gulped quietly. Then she answered quietly, "Angel. A-Angel J-Jones." She bit her lower lip, staring at the girl's eyes.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 12:06 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Leah slightly smiled a little "Angel.. cute name,But honestly you needn't be so timid of me i only bite when
I have to"She looked over at jacob giving him a little wink and then she smiled at Renesmee.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:08 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"Don't know or care, right now we just need to find what areas would be best to hunt in at later times. What weaponry these people have etc. You know the basics"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel looked at the older girl and nodded, with a quiet small. Then she glanced at Renesmee and Jacob. She wondered if this girl was their friend as well. Then Angel turned back to her.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:48 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee smiled "this is Leah, and she our good friend and also the only female Quillette wolf to date " She said. Leah nodded "im also 2nd in command it jacobs pack" she mentioned to elabarate further.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I'll more than likely stick with my sword. She has yet to fail her master for over all these years you know?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 03:13 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu shrugged and picked up the man's gun, he examined it and found it was pretty decent. He decided to tuck it in his pants and began to walk out side. They had two hours of the sun not doing anything to them so they were gonna see where they could end up by then, the town looked pretty populated.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:14 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl Renesmee smiled "this is Leah, and she our good friend and also the only female Quillette wolf to date " She said. Leah nodded "im also 2nd in command it jacobs pack" she mentioned to elabarate further.

Jacob nodded "yes you could say that i guess she's the fastest out of my pack,That much is true but you haven't got to be afraid of us" he said and looked at angel as he did.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 07:21 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote