KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers 3 Ideas

Transformers 3 Ideas
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jcvaldez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Why?

watch the movies and find out

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:30 PM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by jcvaldez
I got a great idea for Transformers 3 ..... DO NOT MAKE TRANSFORMERS 3!

Transformers 3 is going to happen whether or not you don't want it too.. I liked both films and part 2 is on its way to making at least $ 700 million worldwide.. Michael Bay will return to do these movies for as long as they are successful which I can clearly see at least 2, maybe even 4 more films

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

watch the movies and find out

I have. Didn't find out.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:34 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I have. Didn't find out.

lulz

Both were very good. big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Indeed. Orgasm good!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 12:40 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Check it. Enter the Go Bots! The cheaper smaller toys that came out before Transformers. Then some explosions. Everyone dies.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 12:45 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Transformers 3 is going to happen whether or not you don't want it too.. I liked both films and part 2 is on its way to making at least $ 700 million worldwide.. Michael Bay will return to do these movies for as long as they are successful which I can clearly see at least 2, maybe even 4 more films

Of course Transformers 3 is going to happen. No movie makes more money than a movie with brainless action and explosions, pointless and cliché storyline, awful acting, bad direction, corny jokes, big robots, hot chicks and Michael Bay.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:17 AM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Of course Transformers 3 is going to happen. No movie makes more money than a movie with brainless action and explosions, pointless and cliché storyline, awful acting, bad direction, corny jokes, big robots, hot chicks and Michael Bay.

i liked the acting and the directing.. the story was also good too

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Are you sure we watched the same "Transformers" and "Transformers: Return of the Fallen"? Because you did not describe the movie I was watching.

"Big robots" and "hot chicks" matched of course, but Transformers wouldn't have been Transformers if the robots were tiny and the chicks ugly.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 04:12 AM
jcvaldez

Are you sure we watched the same "Transformers" and "Transformers: Return of the Fallen"? Because you did not describe the movie I was watching.

"Big robots" and "hot chicks" matched of course, but Transformers wouldn't have been Transformers if the robots were tiny and the chicks ugly.

There are only 3 transformers movies. One from the 80s and the two Michael Bay crapfest. The 80s movie was great, perfect! The Michael Bay movies were awful.

Yes I saw the same movies you saw, and of course there are going to be big robots and hot chicks... but there is more needed than just that to make a good movie. The acting, story, and direction sucked.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:00 AM
dadudemon

Acting was alright and the story was great. Wasn't perfect, but it was great.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Great is Citizen Kane.

Great is Empire Strikes Back.

Great is The Godfather parts 1 and 2.

This was just loud and shiny.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 11:46 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I want them to bring in some Dinobots.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:28 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Great is Citizen Kane.

THANK YOU!!! Finally someone else with an understanding what a great movie is. I completely agree.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:37 PM
dadudemon

Great is Citizen Kane.

No,

Great is Transformers.

I have a different scale than you.

Terrible

Shitty

Crappy

Bad

Mediocre

Alright

Good

Great

Awesome

Excellent

Perfect

On my scale, you've horribly insulted those films. smile

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 04:28 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by dadudemon
No,

Great is Transformers.

Terrible

Shitty

Crappy

Bad

Mediocre

Alright

Good

Great

Awesome

Excellent

Perfect

On that scale, I put Transformers at "Awesome", touching Excellent. V for Vendetta hits "Perfect"

Them two above I dare say are just haters that rather judge a movie by flaws rather than ups

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:01 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by dadudemon
No,

Great is Transformers.

Terrible

Shitty

Crappy

Bad

Mediocre

Alright

Good

Great

Awesome

Excellent

Perfect

Yes but your scale is clearly in need of massive recalibration if you think Revenge of the Fallen to be better than Empire Strikes Back.

I can no longer take you seriously sir. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:05 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Yes but your scale is clearly in need of massive recalibration if you think Revenge of the Fallen to be better than Empire Strikes Back.

I can no longer take you seriously sir. stick out tongue

He never said it was In fact, he implied the contruary.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:13 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Then I would agreeeeeee.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:06 PM
jcvaldez

On that scale, I put Transformers at "Awesome", touching Excellent. V for Vendetta hits "Perfect"

Them two above I dare say are just haters that rather judge a movie by flaws rather than ups

Because there are so many flaws! Yes I'm a hater. I hate bad movies. Transformers is bad. Critics have trashed the film. Rottentomatoes.com gave 20% - that's bad.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:48 PM