KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers 3 Ideas

Transformers 3 Ideas
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
I want them to bring in some Dinobots.

same here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

why would they choose dinosaurs as alt modes?
how bout if The Moon or Uranus transforms into Unicron
and then Mars transforms into Primus!
Primus vs Unicron
Mars vs Uranus

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:24 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by jcvaldez
Because there are so many flaws! Yes I'm a hater. I hate bad movies. Transformers is bad. Critics have trashed the film. Rottentomatoes.com gave 20% - that's bad.

Yet a shitload of extreme Transformers fans have commendated and recommended the film. Critics opinions are only reliable to some degree. I rather trust Transformers fans.

But more than anyone else, I trust myself, and I loved it. Despite what others say, I won't like the movie any less.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:08 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Darth Rex
Primus vs Unicron
Mars vs Uranus

I feel Unicron would be too much. As previously said by someone, I could hope for Unicron to be mentioned, but that's it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:09 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Primus vs Unicron
Mars vs Uranus

nothing is known at this point as too who the autobots will face in part three.. Personally I'd love to see the dinobots, some beast war transformers maybe more constructicons

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Yet a shitload of extreme Transformers fans have commendated and recommended the film. Critics opinions are only reliable to some degree. I rather trust Transformers fans.

But more than anyone else, I trust myself, and I loved it. Despite what others say, I won't like the movie any less.

agreed I have never put any sort of trust in what critics or what rottentomatoes says... obviously since this has made nearly $450 million worldwide and should at least make another $ 300 + worldwide, the people who love this has spoken

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I've watched it three times in the theatre For some reason, I keep on hoping that Arcee won't be shot

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 11:35 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've watched it three times in the theatre For some reason, I keep on hoping that Arcee won't be shot

i'm seeing it tomorrow on IMAX

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 11:58 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I'll cross my fingers that Arcee lives

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 12:20 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Why not? Haha, Grimlock could pretty much be a heavily armored vehicle ala War Within, or an animatronic T-Rex from an amusement park or museum.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 02:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Why not? Haha, Grimlock could pretty much be a heavily armored vehicle ala War Within, or an animatronic T-Rex from an amusement park or museum.

Imagine: Your protoform is shot down pretty bad-like and lands near an excavation site. It starts fidgeting weird but it starts scanning, all is good. Ah man, it looks like we're going to get another dump truok or a pick-up truck. Oh well.

Later, holy crap, is that a dinosaur!? Holy crap, it transforms! Holy crap, it sounds retarded!

Implying brain damage may be a bit much though.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 03:39 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Imagine: Your protoform is shot down pretty bad-like and lands near an excavation site. It starts fidgeting weird but it starts scanning, all is good. Ah man, it looks like we're going to get another dump truok or a pick-up truck. Oh well.

Later, holy crap, is that a dinosaur!? Holy crap, it transforms! Holy crap, it sounds retarded!

Implying brain damage may be a bit much though.

Haha, I know what you mean, but even in the old toons, it didn't make sense to have Dinobots there, especially since they looked nothing like actual dinos, they were grey and yellow.

It would make sense if they were awoken in their dinosaur modes, but for a modern audience, heavily armored vehicles with dino codenames sound pretty neat to me. I wouldn't mind seeing an awesome tank vehicle with "Grimlock" or "T-Rex" written on it's side, but the kid in me wants giant dinosaurs. I mean, come on, they made ravage into his cat mode, and the sequel also had insecticons.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 03:49 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I know back then it was probably done so they look more cool, or they were more easy to animate, or so you could identify them easier, but it could be easily explained by the lack of DNA. Why would they know what the dinosaurs looked like?

But, that would probably mean the Dinosaur modes would look all cybernetic and stuff. Unless they did the animatronic thing. I dunno. What I liked about the dinobots was that they were like actual dinosaur transformers and dumb as a box of dinosaurs for it. Although if I recall correctly, one or two of them were supposed to be really smart, they just couldn't use it properly.

Gah, when I think about it like that it gets depressing.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

On top of that, I want to see some more flying bots. More so on the Autobot's team.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 05:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

But, that would probably mean the Dinosaur modes would look all cybernetic and stuff. Unless they did the animatronic thing. I dunno. What I liked about the dinobots was that they were like actual dinosaur transformers and dumb as a box of dinosaurs for it. Although if I recall correctly, one or two of them were supposed to be really smart, they just couldn't use it properly.

I know something happen to Grimlock in an episode and he got he got all smart.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 05:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Kazenji
I know something happen to Grimlock in an episode and he got he got all smart.

He ate a computer super-brain and gained its intelligence. Also created the Techno-bots.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 05:44 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He ate a computer super-brain and gained its intelligence. Also created the Techno-bots.

I love old cartoons.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 08:28 AM
FistOfThe North

No more Transformers movies.

How 'bout that idea..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 10:11 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by jcvaldez
Because the first one was not that good, and the second was terrible!

You call that an answer? stick out tongue $1.5 billion in worldwide ticket sales can't be wrong.

It's time to have a threat that unites the Autobots & Decepticons - Unicron.
With the Fallen out of the way, I wonder if there are seeds planted for peaceful existence between both sides.
Also time to introduce the traditional leadership rivals of Prime and Megatron - Grimlock & Shockwave.
To re-invent Grimlock, make him the leader of the Dynabots, a splinter faction unhappy with Prime's leadership (because he isn't ruthless enough) that has fought their own brutal war with the Decepticons without valour, being just as dirty & cruel as they are. Think of the alliances during World War II, where the Russians were just as brutal on the battlefield as the Germans, except they were allies of the West.
And Shockwave has long been seperate from Megatron's command, ruling parts of Cybertron his own way and trying to make life there a realistic co-existence.
ROTF introduecs the idea of 'Space Bridge' teleportation, so perhaps one side or the other finds a way to make a gateway to Cybertron, to combat the threat of the approching Unicron.

...Maybe it ends on that cliffhanger note, setting up number four.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Last edited by roughrider on Jul 12th, 2009 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 02:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Well, two of her three forms get shot, but they weren't splintered into shards, like some other robots. She probably gets repaired by Ratchet. Besides, Mikaela needs an Autobot partner to ride, and she's into motorcycles. She can't ride Wheelie (more like he wants to ride her! eek! stick out tongue )

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 02:26 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

This is how I would outline a Transformers 3 if I were to direct it

Transformers 3 Outline

1. Unicron/Primus backstory detailing the birth of Cybertron and the Transformers. The original twelve are created to help battle Unicron. Eventually after Unicron has been defeated and imprisoned, Primus transforms into Cybertron itself and creates a race of sentient machines, the transformers. They are placed into two classes, workers (autobots) and soldiers (decepticons) and soon a war erupts between the two factions.

2. Optimus Prime’s beacon eventually reaches the receptors of Autobots and Decepticons alike and they crash upon the Earth and begin to wage war. This wave of Transformers consist of autobots Hot Rod, Prowl, Grimlock, Metroplex, Omega Supreme, Ultra Magnus and Aelita One and decepticons Shockwave, Trypticon, Ramjet, Thrust and Sixshot. Initially the autobots were being defeated until Metroplex arrives and evens the battle. Optimus and his team of Autobots along with Depth Charge arrive and in the ensuing chaos Skids, Mudflap and Sideswipe are all destroyed. Shockwave cuts his loses and calls for a tactical retreat.

3. Many lives are lost and the events are broadcast by newstations. Among the numbers are Sam’s parents. Public opinion turns against the Autobots and they are forced to either engage in war with the Earth or return to space. They choose the later. Sam says his final goodbyes to the beings he has come to view as family and friend alike. Sam gives Bumblebee the last remaining piece of the all spark as a memento.

4. Shockwave and his troop of Decepticons travel to the Decepticon base and overthrow the rotting Megatron. The treacherous Starscream is killed, his face melted by Shockwave’s cannon. The remaining decepticons swear servitude to Shockwave. As the dying Megatron floats through the darkest depths of space he has a fateful encounter with the imprisoned Unicron. He smashes into the sealed and resting destroyer and wakes him. Unicron then turns the ravaged Megatron into his herald, the powerful Galvatron.

5. Leadership of the Autobots is challenged by Grimlock, commander of the Dinobots. Feeling that Optimus is too passive, the war veterans engage in a fierce fight and the autobots are torn between their respect for Optimus and the quick end to the war that Grimlock represents. Optimus emerges victorious and he names Rodimus his new 2nd in command.

6. Galvatron informs Unicron of a bountiful planet, defenseless, just waiting to be consumed…the Earth. As Unicron makes his way to the Earth, Galvatron battles the decepticons and defeats them. Shockwave attempts to gain the aid of Optimus Prime by joining forces. Upon witnessing the passing Unicron consume Jupiter and Mars and nearly being taken offline by Galvatron Optimus concedes and the two warring forces unite. They prepare for the final battle and warn the nations of the world the impending doom that lies ahead should they fail.

7. Every transformer is summoned to the Moon where a first and last line of dense is made. Human militaries the world over launch nuclear missiles that do little to impede the quickly closing destroyer. Generals Epps and Lennox coordinate the attack. On cybertron, Optimus reads the historical records of their planet and learns that Cybertron was once a transformer itself. On the moon as the united Transformers are ravaged by Unicron and Galvatron and the other heralds. Meanwhile on Cybertron, Bumblebee places the last remaining piece of the allspark inside the core of cybertron. Cybertron then reconstructs into Primus, creator of all transformers and he upgrades Optimus. They quickly leave for the moon.

8. Arriving Primus and Unicron immediately do battle with all other transformers attacking Unicron’s body. Optimus and Galvatron do battle across Unicron. Optimus is deafeating Galvatron when Galvatron surrenders. Deceptively, Galvatron blasts a hole into Optimus centimeters from his spark to which Optimus reacts by grabbing Megatron and ripping him in two. As Megatron halves explode in Optimus’ hands, he falls to his knees and unto his side. Unicron is soon defeated and floats lifelessly in space.

9. The transformers rush to Optimus’ aid and as he breathes his last breath, he passes the matrix of leadership that rests in his remaining spark onto Hot Rod now named Rodimus Prime. Bumblebee begs that Primus restore Optimus’ spark, to which Optimus says no and that he desires rest. Unicron is hurled into the sun, where his remains disintegrate. Optimus is taken into the core of Cybertron where he rests and his spark is slowly reassembled for a day he should need to be awakened.

10. The Transformers end their century’s old war and repair the destroyed cybertron and Primus again does dormant and sleeps. Many transformers stay behind on Earth to rebuild cities they have destroyed and Rodimus leads them in accordance with Optimus’ past actions.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 04:56 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote