KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Divided: War on Chaos (OOC Registration)

Divided: War on Chaos (OOC Registration)
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I hate predefining the character before I start roleplaying. Besides the fact that I hate Bios anyways. Rek Mirez is the exact same guy that is in all 3 Hazmat episodes/Role Plays, I'm just looking for something to do, and this seemed popular enough. Iusually randomise my characterisations. So I'll probably be playing the city generally.

How are you and 'Darth Banis'?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:04 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that's understanding. The plot is very flexible and a bit complicated but the first post I made pretty much explains everything going on momentarily.

I hope that is good enough of a recap for those who are planning to begin today. smile

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:15 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ok to post? Is the govenor protected, and by whom?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:39 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think the governor has his personal guard. There's also police in the near as well as relatively distant vicinity.

(Parkour is the shit) You are okay to post.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 03:45 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Zalindra?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 04:44 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Mystic how? Cowl and mask mystic, or secret origin and flashy fingers mystic?

the second one

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:26 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

May I join in? If so, is there a position/spot which is most needed for the balance of the rp that I should be aware of to allign my character with?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 02:36 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can be:

An enforcer of justice (Hero)
Member of Planitia Libertine
Member of G.O.D.Z.! 9
Regular citizen (Policeman, news reporter, lawyer, politician, etc.)

Or you can be all. There is no limit of characters when it comes to Regular Citizen. As for the others, only one each.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 02:40 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

LONG LIVE PLANITIA LIBERTINE!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 04:13 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Preferred Name: Vash

Sex: Male

Alliances: Investigation Bureau of Corruption.(IBC)

Weight: 170 pounds.

Height: 6'3

Martial Status: Single

Occupations: CEO of Investigation Bureau of Corruption

Orientation: Straight

Species: Something that even Vash himself doesn't know. He resembles a human, however.

Powers (limited to three) :

Cunning: Vash loves nothing more than to use his mind and cunning. Seeing an investigation gone exactly the way he thought it would, predicting movements of crime organizations and others correctly, tricking lieing politicians and criminals into traps where they can be seen by population as liers and manipulators, and no other action would be done except have these men exterminated. The world is full of lies, deception, and manipulation. The government is mostly behind it, you can't even say which side the branches of police and so called law enforcement agencies are on now. Everything is in the gray, and just pointing without evidence, or even with evidence, at a corrupted politician or crime lord can get you killed instead of him. The people rather believe the government then some dark, murky, unknown investigators. That is why Vash has to use his cleverness to put this corruption out on the light for the citizens to see. How can it be described... Vash likes to play the game of thrones.

Superhuman Reflexes: His job is still a dangerous one, and many crime lords and organizations want him deleted. He poses a danger, and most crime lords would sleep better at night if he wasn't alive... Vash wouldn't have survived so long if he didn't have some superhuman characteristics. He has never seen anyone faster then him. His reflexes are lightning quick, faster then any animal or any being. These reflexes are also probably the cause of his cleverness, as his thoughts run rapidly through his mind and his conclusions can be made quick. These reflexes also make him a remarkable gunman. He could pulll the trigger in a split second, and the sharpening of his senses makes sure that he always hits his target. Added to the reflexes Vash has heightened strength, durability, and vertical leap.

Supernatural Resistance: A resistance he did not realize he had before he had to collide with other individuals with supernatural prowess. Vash is nearly invunerable to most supernatural magic, either unknown or of elements. Not to a point where the magic or powers bounce of him, but not doing much damage or point to him.

Mechanical Arm: Vash's right arm up to the shoulder is replaced with a mechanical hand, just as good if not better at it's function. He could still feel with the hand and his reflexes are just as good. The arm ismade out of an unknown metal that won't even melt at the highest temperatures, and could withstand the strongest bullets. Wanting to disarm him and carry him for questioning, a crime lord once hired an assassin to take him down. The sniper assassin caught Vash unaware as he was home, but the bullet was aimed at his right arm. No doubt surprised and scared, the assassin fled. The one time that Vash's reflexes let him down his arm helped him, and ever since then he took it up to be more careful and attentive. He wears a glove over that hand so people wouldn't notice it. It's always good to have a trick up your sleeve.

Fighting Styles: Vash has spent a large amount of time working out and learning fighting styles. Healthy body, healthy mind, he always thought. He mastered MMA, kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jiutsu, Judo, Tae-Kwan-Do, and SAMBO.

Gadgets/weapons (optional) : With a click of his steel tipped boots knives come out from the slits of the front of his boots. This comes in handy when he's fighting as he could surprise his opponent with a quick stab in the leg with a kick. He has one especially large handgun of unknown make. There's no other kind like it. Without his strength and reflexes, little who else could wield it with any effectiveness as it's recoil is pretty powerful.

Appearance: Picture

Favorite Food: Pizza

Hobby: Books, cars, walks, working out, swimming, women.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White

Relatives: Orphanage

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Althought at times superbly cunning and thoughtful, Vash is still young and can be a fool. He likes to show off, thinks too much of himself, and makes careless mistakes or gets into fights he could've talked his way out of. He likes to flirt with women and it's usually the ones he can't get that he's after.

Biography: Vash remembers nothing of his infant years or his early childhood. He does not know what he is, who his parents were. He grew up in an orphange as a cripple without a right arm. At first, kids tried to pick on him and beat him, but they soon found out that he was much stronger than any of them and could beat them off by simply using his kicks and dodging their blows. Vash couldn't stand the orphanage, and left at a very early age at ten. He ran out without permission and soon was surrounded by police to take him away. He didn't know where, but he didn't want to be taken away. He wanted to be free and do waht he wants himself. The police closed in, and Vash showed a surprisingly excellent resistance. A cripple boy versus about eight police officers, and they had trouble getting him. While in a police station, a Major of high ranks in the force approached him. He had watched the tape of his capture, and he understood that he was no oridnary child. He could dodge bullets as a cripple without an arm. The Major decided to foster Vash. Living witht he major Vash learned much about strategy and tactics, and soon even surpassed the Major in knowledge and cunning at still a young age. He learned and developed much faster than any normal child. Vash loved The Major and thought of him as his father. Then, the day came when corruption got to the Major's branch of force. He was assassinated in secret for another military officer to rise to the rank instead o fhim. The person who plotted this didn't even hide the fact that he did it. Although everyone knew and even the government did, nothing happened. They let this corruption continue. Enraged, Vash started up his own Bureau and soon many people like him joined. Now leading the whole Bureau, Vash wants to see his justice followed through.

Allies: Unknown
Enemies: Corruption.

(please log in to view the image)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 04:28 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Made a post directed to you spidervlad.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:09 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hawkeye113

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:24 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Hawkeye113

Think I found my crime scene!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:24 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go before someone takes it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:26 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I'm refraining from summoning the palm patrol again Twice on the same page is just too much.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:30 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidervlad, just ignore his post and continue with the conversation.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:36 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nevermind, just go along with it. But just this time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:37 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

GAAH!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:46 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ever get the feeling you're being buried underneath the avalanche of someone else's inadequacy?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:47 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

What are we celebrating? I'll join in!

Or perhaps something more propriate for this roleplay and from my fingers:

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 05:48 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote