KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » illuninati killed michael jackson

illuninati killed michael jackson
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
For the record here's what superheated aluminum looks like:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/alum...inum006-100.jpg
Yea it doesn't really look like the stuff that NIST claims to be molten aluminum that was pouring out of the towers. I will never know what happened, i've read the Popular Mechanics interview which was quite extensive on debunking Loose Change, but there was still big unanswered questions. Mainly WTC 7, which until explained logically will always make me question 911.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 03:47 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by jaden101
It's other main component is mostly powdered magnesium which glows and burns bright white.

For example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaEUGBrW898

Then how is that a contradiction? It doesn't glow by itself, but with the magnesium in thermite, it does...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 01:29 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Then how is that a contradiction? It doesn't glow by itself, but with the magnesium in thermite, it does...

Magnesium does glow orange...It burns bright white.

Thought i'd explained that pretty clearly the 1st time.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 02:33 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by jaden101
Magnesium does glow orange...It burns bright white.

Thought i'd explained that pretty clearly the 1st time.

You didn't say ANYTHING about glowing orange or white in your "explanation" the first time. Here's the post to jog your memory:

quote:
I just realised one of the large ironies about the video you posted though. Steven Jones claims that no matter what he did he couldn't get molten aluminium to glow...He also claims that thermite is what you see coming out of the WTC. The irony being that thermite is predominantly aluminium and glows A LOT when it's ignited.

See, no mention of "glowing orange" or "glowing white", just "glowing"...

If that was such a selling point to your argument, why didn't you mention that earlier? I'm not trying to instigate, but if it was so important, why didn't you mention it before instead of waiting until now?

And btw, this doesn't look orange to me...
(please log in to view the image)

Not trying to instigate...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 03:27 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't say ANYTHING about glowing orange or white in your "explanation" the first time. Here's the post to jog your memory:

If that was such a selling point to your argument, why didn't you mention that earlier? I'm not trying to instigate, but if it was so important, why didn't you mention it before instead of waiting until now?

That's not what you quoted the 1st time though is it? You might want to check what you actually quoted because it says exactly the same as what i'm saying now.

I didn't think I had to stipulate the glowing orange part given that Steven Jones does.

Molten Aluminium glowing orange? ^ yes

Molten Aluminium glowing orange? ^ yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8oF...feature=related

Molten Aluminium glowing orange?...yes.

Pretty silly that Steven Jones would argue that it can't be molten Aluminium coming from the building that originated from the plane by saying that molten Aluminium doesn't glow orange when it actually does.

Even worse when he says it's thermite despite the fact that thermite has a far more violent reaction than what you see on the footage of the world trade centre.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 04:06 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not to butt in too much, but that's exactly what anyone would assume he meant by "glowing" when he was referring to molten metal. I could be wrong, but a molten metal that glows goes hand in hand. Almost all metal glows when it's molten and VERY hot.

It's almost white.

Besides, do you know you're arguing with a chemist?

Other than that particular point, I'm enjoying your posts in this thread, as well as Jaden's. You guys have lots of insight.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:14 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

that molten stuff was the new ingredient in Queeqs new brew...check out the milk bar in Star Wars III section... beer

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 01:26 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Illuminati isn't a conspiracy.

The only way you wouldn't know about them existing is if you were living under a rock.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 05:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote