KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?

Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
atleast he found xavier. cyclops didnt give a F about helping out the team

Hahaha, irony.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 05:44 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
this is what happens when you let logan lead a team.

Somehow Cyclops being the leader didn't save Pryde of the X-Men wink He failed way worse then... pilot episode only stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 09:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

atleast he found xavier. cyclops didnt give a F about helping out the team

yeah instead he rode his awesome motorbike out and beat up Mr Sinister and his cronies....BALLSY!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 09:28 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Originally posted by the ninjak
yeah instead he rode his awesome motorbike out and beat up Mr Sinister and his cronies....BALLSY!

quite.

Psi-aura: a fangirl till the end, Darling.
PS: STAR WARS ROCKS!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:48 AM
psi-aura is currently offline Click here to Send psi-aura a Private Message Find more posts by psi-aura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Somehow Cyclops being the leader didn't save Pryde of the X-Men wink He failed way worse then... pilot episode only stick out tongue

pryde of the x-men = awesome.

logan's accent = win.

they ballsed up cyclops in WATXM, and no amount of trenchcoats or carelessly powerful blasts are going to change that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 11:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
logan's accent = win.

Don't worry about us, dingo!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tom_servo

Wolverine and the X-Men has been axed.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 01:47 AM
tom_servo is currently offline Click here to Send tom_servo a Private Message Find more posts by tom_servo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

We know. Sign the saving petition already.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 05:54 PM
psi-aura is currently offline Click here to Send psi-aura a Private Message Find more posts by psi-aura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

What the FCUK!!!! First SSM now THIS? It was a great show, I dont care what some people say, imo it's 10x better than evolution. Why do they keep canceling the good shows?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 11:09 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by SamZED
What the FCUK!!!! First SSM now THIS? It was a great show, I dont care what some people say, imo it's 10x better than evolution. Why do they keep canceling the good shows?

Because Capitalism is a dirty business.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 11:43 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It was all right, but no way was it 10 times better than Evolution. no expression Then again, the best of Evolution was pretty much the last season.

Still hate the fact Rogue joined the Brotherhood in this show, among other things.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 04:24 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

1. rouge rejoins the X-men

2. Wolverine and the X-men is way better than X-men evolution.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 06:07 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psi-aura
1. rouge rejoins the X-men

2. Wolverine and the X-men is way better than X-men evolution.
that version of rogue i didnt like. rogue from x-men animated series was better cause she had ms marvels powers

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 09:54 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

that version of rogue i didnt like. rogue from x-men animated series was better cause she had ms marvels powers

I prefered the whole of Evolution to WATXM, Wolverine leading was weird, and it had too many random side episodes that broke up the main story with Xavier (which was a wicked story smile ).

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 11:26 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i also liked the cylops from x-men animated series better than cyclops from wolverine and the x-men

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 06:41 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

i also liked the cylops from x-men animated series better than cyclops from wolverine and the x-men

Yeah! Very iconic in that series as was everyone.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 07:52 PM
gbxmfan

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That was a whole different scenario. Pryde came out way ahead of its time. It had no way to compete shows like Transformers, He-Man, and G.I. Joe. I still have the original VHS copy of Pryde of the X-Men. All the characters looked awesome back then.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:27 AM
gbxmfan is currently offline Click here to Send gbxmfan a Private Message Find more posts by gbxmfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adnan11

Health Advice

Himalayan SALAJEET is a compound that is attributed to have magical
capabilities. It is considered by the natives of Himalayan Range Indian
Yogis to be a gift from God because it is an elixir of longevity… a
veritable fountain of youth. For centuries, SALAJEET remained a closely
guarded secret.
To explore how it is equally good for men & women health please visit :
www .7dgms .com

E mail: sales@dgms .com

Old Post May 7th, 2010 07:03 AM
adnan11 is currently offline Click here to Send adnan11 a Private Message Find more posts by adnan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It was all right, but no way was it 10 times better than Evolution. no expression Then again, the best of Evolution was pretty much the last season.

Still hate the fact Rogue joined the Brotherhood in this show, among other things.
I didnt like evolution that much tbh. Seemd like a poor attempt to make x-men "cool" for teenagers kinda like ultimate universe. The only good thing about it was Kurt and Kitty.
Wolverine and the X-men was fun to watch. And now they canceled it. And after announcing that Deadpool is gonna appear in season 2. mad

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 10:40 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

And before the age of apocolypse too.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 04:15 PM