KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will continue with batting away their attacks and methodically dispatching each of her attackers.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 01:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna scores another eight successes, deflecting the thugs' shots as she closes before quickly dispatching two of them with a pair of twirling blows.

This leaves one thug standing. He misses, his shots going wide and exploding on the staircase next to you.

----

ABANDONED FARM BUST, START OF TURN 3

Foyer

Thugs x1 (G 5): 0

Rianna (LS 12 / FP 5): 3/3/0 [Orthodox Guard/Cleave/Perfect Strike]

----

Rather pointlessly, it is a Refresh turn.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 02:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Woohoo pointless!

Rianna will quickly finish the fight, dispatching the remaining thug. Once that is done, she'll search them to see if she can find anything.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 02:13 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eight successes finishes him off, Rianna's lightsaber stabbing straight through him.

What are you looking for?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 02:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Anything that could be evidence or give her any sorts of info - IDs or documents or that sort of thing.

She's also going to use Sense to see if anything feels off or wrong.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 02:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The old farmhouse is mostly empty. Some of the thugs had been doing shots of huxley, so at first you attribute their daring for being high, but you think they actually would have been more frightened while tripping. Something else was influencing them.

You feel cold, Rianna.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 04:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

Hmmm. Something is certainly not right...

If there is nothing more in the house, then, Rianna is going to make her way towards the barn, sensing to see if there's anything/anyone in there on her way. Doing so as sneakily as possible, of course.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 04:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The field between the farmhouse and the barn is overgrown with tall grass and wild plants. For Rianna to sneak through it is a simple task, and she gets three successes on her Intrusion roll. She quietly towards the barn without problem.

The large doors of the barn are cracked open slightly. You cannot sense anyone about.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 05:01 AM
Peach
mordrem

Hmm. Rianna finds the fact that she cannot sense anyone unusual - she thinks that there should definitely be people about, other than the ones she came across in the house.

She'll slip into the barn, then, and investigate what's inside.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 05:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The barn contains an old and rusted tractor-speeder, several bales of rotted hay, some farming equipment... but no people.

You do find evidence of people walking through the barn, though, with dusty footprints in the debris of farming laying about.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 05:14 AM
Peach
mordrem

Are there any other buildings, or is the house and the barn it?

Rianna is going to keep her lightsaber out and in her hand, then, just in case, as she fully inspects the entire barn. She wants to make sure that there is nothing here and if there is anything, she wants to find it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 07:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Just the house and the barn.

You notice that the tracks inside the barn are all on one path. Sometimes they branch off, but it seems like they do not go anywhere else in the barn.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:31 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, let's see where they lead to, then...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Following the trail of footsteps, you approach a stack of hay-bales. The footprints stop there.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:47 PM
Peach
mordrem

Does Rianna sense anything?

And if they stop there...well, whoever made the footprints didn't just fly away. There has to be something here. Rianna's going to investigate, using the Force to move about the hay bales if necessary.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Without Lifting, that is not something that Rianna can casually do. However, you sense that there is life below you, somewhere.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

Damn Rianna and her lack of physical strength!

She is going to guess that under the hay bales there is a trapdoor...and she can make one of her own using her lightsaber. So that's what she'll do.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 09:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Igniting her lightsaber, Rianna cuts a hole in the floorboards wide enough fo her to slip down. It is hollow and dark underneath the floorboards; you can see the ladder leading down from the original trap door into the dirty cave-like entrance.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 10:11 PM
Peach
mordrem

Does Rianna have anything with her she can use as a light other than her lightsaber?

She'll carefully lower herself through the hole, still sensing around.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 10:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna can have a glowrod.

You do not see anything immediately in the hole except for the ladder. Not using the ladder would result in falling down; not so much a problem for a Jedi, but it might be noisy.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 10:19 PM