KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Wolverine 2 movie

Wolverine 2 movie
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Slade also did 30 Days of Night.

That was good, I am just ragging on him because hes part of that Twilight gayness.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 01:26 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Heres another Director getting thrown around Darren Aronofsky

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-rumors-surface

quote:
is moving forward with a script from Christopher McQuarrie (The Usual Suspects, Valkyrie)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 08:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just want to see lots of good fights with the silver samurai

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Should be Hugh Jackman's swan song with the role, after 10+ years.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:13 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At least they got someone good for the script this time and now just have to wait and see who they get for the director.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=28699

Apparantly Darren Aronofsky is in talks to do this sequel......if it all turns out true....WTF?? mess the first movie up but do a really good of the sequel.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 07:08 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jackman: Aronofsky’s Wolverine 2 Will Be ‘Fantastic,’ ‘Very Different’

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 07:26 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Aronofsky's too good for this shit.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 10:33 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well will soon know if Aronofsky can do a movie such as this since he's mostly done drama's and drama/Sci-fi.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 11:41 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Aronofsky Reveals Title for Next Wolverine Movie

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...wolverine-movie

So its not gonna be a sequel to the Gavin Hood movie..

Old Post Nov 14th, 2010 07:48 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

X-Men Origins Wolverine is to X-Men, as Highlander 2 is to Highlander.

"Let's pretend we didn't make a movie where the Highlanders were banished space aliens..."

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 14th, 2010 06:27 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

"Let's pretend we didn't make a movie where the Highlanders were banished space aliens..."

Well they fixed that up with Highlander 2 with the directors cut.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 06:04 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

The further they separate this film from the last, the better. The title, "The Wolverine," helps. I remain cautiously optimistic; I have faith in Aronofsky, but none in Fox.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 06:57 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
The further they separate this film from the last, the better. The title, "The Wolverine," helps. I remain cautiously optimistic; I have faith in Aronofsky, but none in Fox.

My hope is that FOX will prevent Aronofsky from making it too melodramatic and pretentious, while Aronofsky will prevent FOX from making it a campy, poorly executed, convoluted mess that primary exists as a sales pitch for mutants not named Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 10:52 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Costume?

Should there be some kind of costume in this film? Now I know I'm going to get shot down for saying this (I did after I was unhappy with the X-Men 1 leather suits) but 'Wolverine' needs the costume, or some outfit that resembles it in some way. He needs to wear the mask as well because it's kind of boring seeing 'Logan' for 4 movies, wearing jeans , a vest and a leather jacket.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 12:26 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hes in Japan, its too early for a costume.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 12:29 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by The Nuul
Hes in Japan, its too early for a costume.

He could still have something that forms the basis for what he eventually uses in the future.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 12:32 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I reakon all the X-men could use the same costumes they do in the comics obvisouly just don't use spandex.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 06:42 AM
SamZED

Logan will never wear yellow tights in movies. Just accept it people. Majority over comicbook geeks. If I see the costume ill say "Hey cool! He got his costume" zillions of other people all over the world will say "What he's gay now?"

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 06:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by SamZED
Logan will never wear yellow tights in movies. Just accept it people. Majority over comicbook geeks. If I see the costume ill say "Hey cool! He got his costume" zillions of other people all over the world will say "What he's gay now?"

Did I mention yellow and blue? It could be his orange and brown or some new costume, maybe black perhaps. It seems with your comment you seem inwardly embarrassed to like Wolverine in the first place if you are afraid of other people's reaction to it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 02:54 PM