KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)
Started by: Original Badgal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

She's nothing really special. Seems like a one note monotone actress to me, but really sweet in real life, and pretty down to Earth.

But, Underworld is infinitely better than Twilight and Kate Beckinsale is universally hotter than Kristin Stewart.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 04:06 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eyevideo12
Restricted

Account Restricted

In My Opinion she Was Looking Good In New Moon she Looks simple And Cute In Movie

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 01:05 PM
eyevideo12 is currently offline Click here to Send eyevideo12 a Private Message Find more posts by eyevideo12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

most gorgeous woman on earth

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 03:14 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I used to think she had potential when I saw her in Panic Room, but in the Twilight movies she's so expressionless. That and it annoys me that she only opens her eyes half way, like she's incredibly high all the time.

But I do think she's pretty in a not so overtly kind of way.

Last edited by AbnormalButSane on Jan 15th, 2010 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 08:39 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

she just may be the next mary jane watson sad

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 10:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
she just may be the next mary jane watson sad

Those are just rumours.

Just like the rumours that Pattinson will play Parker. They'd never do both, but if I had to pick I'd rather her be M.J. than him be Parker.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:58 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by leonheartmm
most gorgeous woman on earth

The topic is of Kristen Stewart, not Kristen Bell.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 05:46 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I used to think she had potential when I saw her in Panic Room, but in the Twilight movies she's so expressionless. That and it annoys me that she only opens her eyes half way, like she's incredibly high all the time.

But I do think she's pretty in a not so overtly kind of way.

twilight isnt her shining moment. you shud watch her in "speak" "fierce people" "the cake eater[really watch this one]" "into the wild" and "adventureland". {btw, these are all movies worth watching by themselves}

shes quite possibly the most talented actress of her generation {only one better i can think of is jenna malone, and shes a bit older}.

i think ull find a lot MORE to her beauty. twilight just isnt the type of thing that works in a MOVIE. but that woman has kaleidoscopes for eyes.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 11:05 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
The topic is of Kristen Stewart, not Kristen Bell.

i liked bell as veronica mars. i dont like her so much as a grownup though. shes still hilarious in real life. still, nothing on stewart.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 11:06 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

i liked bell as veronica mars. i dont like her so much as a grownup though. shes still hilarious in real life. still, nothing on stewart.

Pass me some of that stuff you're having.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 01:32 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

still, everything on rabbit-toothed monotone mary sue.

Fixed.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 02:55 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i like her rabbit teeth. shes only monotone in twilight{seriously, has any1 even seen her other movies, or is this just a twilight hate thing?}. and she is anything BUT a mary sue, watch some of her interview. shes hardcore/foulmouthed/perpetually intrigued/overthinker.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...64-770-1000.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119..._6b2db2f35f.jpg

http://pds.exblog.jp/logo/1/200412/...70109224038.jpg

http://whattheforks.files.wordpress...n-stewart-1.jpg

http://isthisfashion.files.wordpres...premiere-13.jpg

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 11:27 AM
leonheartmm

yeah thats her singing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 11:51 AM
Syren
dreaming

shes quite possibly the most talented actress of her generation {only one better i can think of is jenna malone, and shes a bit older}.

I cannot stand Jenna Malone

But anyway, I do think that the apparent Kristen-hate is more residual Twilight-hate than anything else laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I have to update my post above:

I think Stewart is a one note untalented actress who may be a pill popper that needs to just go away and not trouble everyone with her terrible acting.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:23 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giclee12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Her Because She's looking So Cute,simple And Straight Girl

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:09 AM
giclee12 is currently offline Click here to Send giclee12 a Private Message Find more posts by giclee12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I have to update my post above:

I think Stewart is a one note untalented actress who may be a pill popper that needs to just go away and not trouble everyone with her terrible acting.

did you watch any of the movies i recommended???? really what ur saying is like saying micheal cain is a bad actor because he played one in gold member.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:52 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

They don't even insinuate talent. The only things she's not doing in them that she does in Twilight movies are extended pauses and stammering. As far as Twilight is concerned, it's really not like she provides any kind of redeeming factors to the pitiful dialogue among other things. Not to mention that most Twilight spoof videos tend to have girls cuter than her.

At the very best she's a younger, less attractive, less charismatic, and less talented, poor-man's Mila Kunis.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Apr 13th, 2010 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 09:55 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Awful actress.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 06:23 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

She's Hot

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:14 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote