KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tomos- sign up and chat

Tomos- sign up and chat
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Shagg Talking to Bad, it took a bit, but I finally got yours.

K keep your wig on

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:02 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cherrywild
{ If any of this is not ok...let me know!! I'll change it asap (: }

Name: Nenn
Bio:

Nenn; A child of misfortune, of lust, of all things the 'nobles' thought vile. Vampires would see her as the scum of the earth, worse by far than humans. And humans certainly did not accept her. And just what was she? a cross breed. A mongrel. Sired by one who fell victim by a captivating human's beauty. Night after night he drew her to his chambers, and was naught but surprised to find her upon one evening impregnated. It was rare, but feasible. The noble could not stand to kill his prize nor the first of his offspring, be what she may.

When the child was born she could pass for human - though her looks were somewhat haunting. But vampires would know better. Her scent was too unique, individual for a human's. Her aura simply too magnified.

Though she was kept hidden away, word through rumors and secrets was spread. Her harlot mother was found slain, and her sinful father pressured into suicide. The child, Nenn, at age 6 fell into the shadows and learnt to fend for herself. Now, at 17, a young rebel seeks her way out of a world she knows only to hold torment.
It seems I've forgotten an appearence. big grin

She stand's quite small, around 5'2, with hair of a nearly silver hue. Her eyes are crimson and her skin is pale from years of being kept in. She generally wears the common human attire, usually without shoes or foot wear of any kind.

- at some point in time I'll draw a pic -

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:34 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

very nice. I love your ideas. Scarlet dont worry I'll make it work.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:44 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Thank you muchly! big grin Will make an iiintro happy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:03 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Kyle Dayton
Bio: A scientists assistant in a futuristic world, he would help him by using his power armor to collect samples and guard experiments. He has a rather crappy armor by his worlds standards but it gets the job done. how he winds up in the world that the message gets sent form is yet to be revealed
Powers: Power armor that gives him enhanced strength and durability, can shrink while retaining his strength and durability, jet pack, his suit has a built in flame thrower, concussive blasts, and can talk to insects big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:31 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

very nice

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:10 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I wonder how long my two 'sorcerers' can keep their boomsticks working long enough to still scare the vampires :O

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:12 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

was brought to my attention that I made an error with my last post sorry about that I have corrected It now and I'm currently in the woods but will be approaching the town shortly

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:37 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

no problem

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:39 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Is the place you mean where shaggs toons are?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:43 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

So... was I accepted or...?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:57 PM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yeah you are good

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 12:41 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If I joined would it bother you if i made another WoW type person? It would be horde though so it would create inner conflict between my person and Shadows ppl.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:21 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

go for it

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:33 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

will post in a sec.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:34 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Hanawa
Bio: And elf from the same world as Kael and Meryl, just from a diffrent team.
Skill: Healer

Attachment: blood_elf_maiden.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Aug 29th, 2009 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:39 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ooooo pretty!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:25 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

somone interact with my character hes RIGHT by DB's char and Shagg sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:24 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I'm just waiting for y'all to get organized so I can jump in big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:49 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

My characters are about to go off and do stuff, well two of them, so that will help a lot.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:20 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote