KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I don't think Feral ever cut Cain's arm.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 10:28 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

She did. Just before Shatterstar stabbed him in the eye.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She did. Just before Shatterstar stabbed him in the eye.

I think I see what you are talking about. I wouldn't really call that a cut, there was no blood or anything, I think it was just showing the downward motion of her hands.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 10:43 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Yeah, those definetly aren't cuts.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 10:50 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I think I see what you are talking about. I wouldn't really call that a cut, there was no blood or anything, I think it was just showing the downward motion of her hands.

I'd say that's because those wounds healed pretty much instantly. Eye is the complex thing.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 10:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So Juggies in for a beating. Great.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 11:33 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

There is no way in hell that Feral's claws should cut Cain. I no longer have that comic to hand, buy I'm pretty sure she didn't cut him.
Has anyone got any scans.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 01:33 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 04:04 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Don't look like cuts to me to be honest.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 04:27 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sure does to me considering the black trails on his arm are trailing behind the chicks claws.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 01:08 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

They look like indentations to me because there is no blood.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 01:21 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

They look like minor scratches. I can scratch myself hard enough to leave a mark, but it won't bleed.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:38 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I still have no clue what Spider-Man villian that could be.

quote:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #628 Written by ROGER STERN Pencils & Cover by LEE WEEKS IRON MAN BY DESIGN VARIANT by MIKE DEL MUNDO "SOMETHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT, PART 2" The Juggernaut lies helpless before a mysterious Cosmic Avatar who is determined to kill him -- and the only thing standing between them is Spider-Man. If Our Hero wants to prevent further mayhem, he has to try reasoning with an angry being who can squash him like a bug and he has to survive a high-speed chase from one end of Manhattan to the other. Roger Stern and Lee Weeks bring you the second sensational installment of the Spider-Man/Juggernaut Trilogy -- a story the Cosmic Avatar insisted that we call "Vengeance is Mine!" 32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

quote:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #629 Written by ROGER STERN Pencils & Cover by LEE WEEKS "SOMETHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT, PART 3" Spider-Man and Juggernaut are trapped in an unearthly realm by a being of mind-bending power. But who is their tormentor? What's his connection with Spider-Man? And why does he hate the Juggernaut? All is revealed in a final showdown that threatens to shake Manhattan to its very foundations -- and brings the Spider-Man/Juggernaut Trilogy to a fateful conclusion! Whatever else you do this week, you dare not miss "With Greater Power...!" It's Marvel History-in-the-Making by Stern & Weeks! Plus, a prelude to the Return of the Lizard by Zeb Wells and Chris Bachalo. 32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:29 PM
-K-M-

Im thinking its a new Captain Universe, as Spider-Man once donned the Uni-power.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:48 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

We've been discussing that over on Herochat. There are alot of possibilities really: Beyonder, Nightmare, D'Spayre, the Stranger, someone endowed with the Uni-power.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 12:37 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

The beyonder and the stranger.

Highly likely no expression

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:05 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Reading 'Cosmic avatars', I thought of Silver Surfer, or Firelord

Reading the mind-bending powers part/another dimension, I read Mephisto, Nightmare (Juggs and him had a battle before), and even Mysterio.

Putting both together, I thought of Stranger (Had problems with both Juggs and Spider-Man).

Got to say, I'm really curious about this.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jan 20th, 2010 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Stranger does have issues with both Spidey and Juggernaut. He swore vengenance on Spidey for webbing his face, and Juggernaut put him on his ass in X-Men Forever, not to mention his part in foiling the Strangers plan.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:47 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Going by that silhouette on that one cover, do you still think the Stranger is a possibility?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:49 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Not really. It sort of looks like the outline of the Uni-power energy.

Only problem is that the Uni-power alone isn't powerful to put a beating on the Juggernaut. Whoever has it would already have to be very powerful.

Thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Knowsbleed33 on Jan 20th, 2010 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:56 AM