KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CATMANEXE

love the OAA one. ive been searching for how many characters pulled that schtick. i know Doom did, and Imp tired it, but couldnt find Stan.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 07:48 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
(please log in to view the image)

Clearly Juggernaut was amped and a lot more powerful during 8th Day. To say otherwise is stupid. The contention is whether he was simply willing himself into more power or Cytorrak was allowing/making him gain more power. I say the latter as he was never able to reach said levels again and at best would need special circumstances to amp to higher levels than his classic self "if" he can. But that's just me.

you're right, thats just you. juggs has taken a god blast before yet you have trouble believing he didn't fall from thor nailing him over & over? confused

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 02:11 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Wolverine just pretty much effectively removed Red Hulk from the brawl in Hulk #15. I hope it isn't Rulk that KO's Juggernaut in that upcoming Spider-Man story.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:06 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

That book was funny. Especially Angel trying to figure out WTF Dynamo was saying.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:11 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Not a feat at all, but something I found funny

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:32 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Wolverine just pretty much effectively removed Red Hulk from the brawl in Hulk #15. I hope it isn't Rulk that KO's Juggernaut in that upcoming Spider-Man story.
Juggy gets kayoed?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:31 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggy gets kayoed?

I don't know exactly what happens, but there is a pic of Juggernaut, helmet-less, KO'd in New York with Spider-Man standing next to him looking up. The story arc is called, "Something can stop the Juggernaut".

Hopefully it wasn't by physical force and more along the lines of psychics or something related to that.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:48 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I don't know exactly what happens, but there is a pic of Juggernaut, helmet-less, KO'd in New York with Spider-Man standing next to him looking up. The story arc is called, "Something can stop the Juggernaut".

Hopefully it wasn't by physical force and more along the lines of psychics or something related to that.
You have the pic?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:05 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by snoopdogg
You have the pic?

http://comicbookresources.com/news/...UGG005_INKS.jpg

I've actually been wondering if this doesn't represent Juggernaut falling back down to earth after having been sent there by Skaar. Spidey is looking up at the sky kinda like "Where the hell did he come from?".

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:26 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

What issue is this?

And I like that theory, makes sense.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:28 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

It's going to be in a 3 issue arc in ASM written by Roger Stern. The same guy who wrote the ASM where Juggernaut fell into wet cement. It was suppose to come out at the end of this year, but I've checked all the solicits up until the end of December and it's not listed.

Probably be out sometime early next year.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:40 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I've actually been wondering if this doesn't represent Juggernaut falling back down to earth after having been sent there by Skaar. Spidey is looking up at the sky kinda like "Where the hell did he come from?".

I've had the same thought. I guess you can't really tell from that pic, but it does look like he is unconscious. The first thing that came to mind after reading the IH issue was that someone/thing knocked him down to earth from orbit.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The first thing that came to mind after reading the IH issue was that someone/thing knocked him down to earth from orbit.
could be. i mean, juggy doesn't have his helmet on in the ASM pic knowsbleed posted, but it was on [that i can recall] when skaar knocked him into orbit.

it had to of gone somewhere.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 12:48 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He could've lost it upon hitting the ground.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 02:19 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Maybe he was just so bored in space he fell asleep, and the fall didn't wake him up

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 12:54 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

This issues isn't out yet, but I thought I'd post this most impressive strength feat anyway.

Juggernauts blows are causing a magnitude 8 earthquake:

Richter magnitude 8 is equal to approximatly 1 gigaton (a billion tons)of TNT Seismic Energy Yield

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 02:15 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

wat comic did the stranger got one shot by juggs

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 05:48 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He didn't get one-shot, he just got knocked on his ass.

It happened in X-Men Forever #6.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:58 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I posted this scan a page ago showing how powerful the residuals of Juggernats blows were:

There have been several naysayers who think McCoy meant "4.8" not "8". That was a preview only scan when I posted it so we couldn't see what happened afterwards. As you can see by the next page, the blows were condierably more powerful than 4.8:

I assure you, no 4.8 magnitude tremor will cause the ground to crack and uplift like that. The last major earthquake we had here in Seattle was a 6.8 back in 2001 and the most damage that one did was destroy to facade on several buildings.

Here are some other scans from IH 602. i went back and forth on posting anything from this book for 2 reasons, (A) Juggernaut was written terribly here and I didn't want to lead on that I accepted this nonsense and (B) the art is terrible. Since it seems we wont be having another Juggernaut appearance for a while, I decided to post a few scenes from the book.

Juggernaut briefly battles Skaar:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut takes a sword strike from Skaar that bounces off Juggernauts bare skin. Skaar was able to slice and stab Hulk right through the heart in a previous book:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 03:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Juggernaut takes a sword strike from Skaar that bounces off Juggernauts bare skin. Skaar was able to slice and stab Hulk right through the heart in a previous book:

Just a quick correction that wasn't the same sword he stabbed Hulk with. He is using the sword Hulk had in WWhulk which Banner gave him for the challenges/training, he stabbed Hulk with the sword he got on Sakaar.

But yea Juggernaut was acting "off" in that comic i thought

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 03:51 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote