KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ewokscoutlad
Well then... Let's get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All righty! But first, everybody has to create their characters. smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 04:50 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

can i join im abig star wars fan and i would love to get into some roleplaying and i have my character already planned out

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:57 PM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

Originally posted by Major Valerian
So, anyone interested?

i am new to this website, but not to the kotor universe i wud love to join

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 03:08 PM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewokscoutlad

sorry i have been gone. Did i miss anything????

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:57 AM
ewokscoutlad is currently offline Click here to Send ewokscoutlad a Private Message Find more posts by ewokscoutlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atrophy

So, anyone interested?

It'd be my first RP here, but I'd join, seeing as how I don't know much of the EU, but KOTOR I'm an expert on.

Are there going to be Sith/Dark Jedi allowed?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 02:52 AM
Atrophy is currently offline Click here to Send Atrophy a Private Message Find more posts by Atrophy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by ewokscoutlad
sorry i have been gone. Did i miss anything????

That's all right. smile

Just a few things though. Right now, everyone's on Tatooine. I'll help you along the way if you like.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 03:45 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Star Wars: The Black Bird

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

It is the beginning of the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire. The Jedi have been all but eliminated, and a new kind of hero is beginning to emerge. However, not everyone in the galaxy is a hero. Some people are just trying to get by in the new regime. Sure, they may dislike the Empire, but not everyone can be so altruistic. So is the case with the crew of the Black Bird, a YT-1930 tramp freighter. A motley collection of misfits and rogues, the Black Bird's crew wasn't terribly interested in the whole heroics thing, but sometimes you don't get the luxury of choices....

Any takers?

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 12:02 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Count me in!

Star Wars Dark Empire
It has been years since the Dark Lord Darth Krayt ruled the Sith but now a new Sith Lord Darth Mortos has risen up in place of Krayt and conquered the entire galaxy. He has wiped out nearly all the Jedi except for 2 who were in a force stasis. Now it is up to those two Jedi to train others in the force even though they are only padawans and to defeat Darth Mortos.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 11:06 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Alright, so here's the deal-
I would really love to play in this section as I am a total nut when it comes to Star Wars (and can beat most guys I know in trivia questions), however I'm a little bit intimidated by the fact that everyone else here seems to have been rp-ing Star Wars for ages. I'm not inexperienced when it comes to role playing, but I've never jumped into a Star Wars rp. I have a character and everything already and she's from the prequel era, so are there any rps which are based in that time but have maybe just been started up?
Thanks!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:27 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Ok so where do I go for permission then?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:06 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This thread is where you post your ideas to get permission. As it says in the first post.

It's always best to actually read things first...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Well I did but I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to post my idea in the wrong thread and then be told to post it in the correct thread

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:13 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Alright, so here's the deal-
I would really love to play in this section as I am a total nut when it comes to Star Wars (and can beat most guys I know in trivia questions), however I'm a little bit intimidated by the fact that everyone else here seems to have been rp-ing Star Wars for ages. I'm not inexperienced when it comes to role playing, but I've never jumped into a Star Wars rp. I have a character and everything already and she's from the prequel era, so are there any rps which are based in that time but have maybe just been started up?
Thanks!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:00 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

The year is 18 BBY, the bounty hunter Lith Ruhn encounters a member of Black Sun offering a job for the misfit bounty hunter to go and assassinate the Jedi Obi-Wan Kinobi out of fear that he may have a lead on their latest plot to influence the people of the Empire to break out in a civil war thus improving business for Black Sun. Intrigued by this offer from the largest crime syndicate in the galaxy as well as hoping to clime in the ranks of the Bounty Hunters Guild, Lith Ruhn heads to the Green Stone Tavern where he will get further information on the whereabouts and other information on the Jedi, Obi-Wan Kinobi.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:17 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Write the script and I'll produce it as as an audio drama, hows that?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 06:05 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

How's this...

An RP based on the Mandalorian Wars. We start off literally when Revan and his followers defy the Council by aiding the Republic against the Mandalorian threat. We will follow the storyline almost exactly as it was told, obviously with some (maybe important) twists here and there, and we go on battling the Mandalorians until we reach Malachor V. That'll be the end of the RP.

The characters would be:

Revan (that'll be me) - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan
Malak/Alek Squinquargesimus - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Malak
The Jedi Exile (female version) - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Exile

Or you can create your own character.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Oct 12th, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 11:04 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Write the script and I'll produce it as as an audio drama, hows that?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 07:42 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

How's this...

An RP based on the Mandalorian Wars. We start off literally when Revan and his followers defy the Council by aiding the Republic against the Mandalorian threat. We will follow the storyline almost exactly as it was told, obviously with some (maybe important) twists here and there, and we go on battling the Mandalorians until we reach Malachor V. That'll be the end of the RP.

The characters would be:

Revan (that'll be me) - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan
Malak/Alek Squinquargesimus - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Malak
The Jedi Exile (female version) - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Exile

Or you can create your own character.

I'm in. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 05:41 PM
Hawkeye113

Count Me In. I am making my own characters.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 08:34 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Originally posted by Omnislash Kid

The year is 18 BBY, the bounty hunter Lith Ruhn encounters a member of Black Sun offering a job for the misfit bounty hunter to go and assassinate the Jedi Obi-Wan Kinobi out of fear that he may have a lead on their latest plot to influence the people of the Empire to break out in a civil war thus improving business for Black Sun. Intrigued by this offer from the largest crime syndicate in the galaxy as well as hoping to clime in the ranks of the Bounty Hunters Guild, Lith Ruhn heads to the Green Stone Tavern where he will get further information on the whereabouts and other information on the Jedi, Obi-Wan Kinobi.

Are there characters? Because it sounds interesting but I'm not sure about it.By the way is this gonna be canon or non-canon?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:08 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote