KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

Oops I meant are there other characters. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:09 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
Are there characters? Because it sounds interesting but I'm not sure about it.By the way is this gonna be canon or non-canon?
Well I need people to make their own characters for it. And canon. Once I get people to join we just take the game from there and obviously whatever happends happends. Though, I would need somebody to be Obi-Wan (for obvious reasons)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 10:40 PM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Alright count me in.Could you make a kind of guide to how a character sheet should look like? I'll be a bounty hunter too .Jedi are too classic.
PS: I don't quite get the story about Obi-wan knowing something that is important to a civil war

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 01:53 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
Alright count me in.Could you make a kind of guide to how a character sheet should look like? I'll be a bounty hunter too .Jedi are too classic.
PS: I don't quite get the story about Obi-wan knowing something that is important to a civil war
Just do whatever for your character sheet (or unless you meant a character sheet for my character?).

PS:
Its not so much Obi-Wan knowing so much as it the whole Jedi council knowing of a small civil war that has recently erupted and the council has sent Obi-Wan to try an negotiate before it becomes something worse.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:25 PM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

this is gonna be freakin random, but i just remembered what an omnislash is, and damn was that a great game

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:07 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I could be Obi-Wan laughing out loud

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:16 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Alright now I've got it thanks.Are you going to make a character thread or what's the plan?Also how many people are you expecting?To Jedireaper: are you serious or joking?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:47 PM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Well I was going to make a character thread but I need permission which I have yet to have been received. Once I get people to join and I make character thread then we can start from the point where I left off at. If that doesn't seem like a good idea then any of you guys are welcome to co-host it with me.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:19 AM
Bladewind

Maybe you need to make it more detailed.Give some more info to get people interested!If you want to I can help.(I would change 18 BBY to another date: the jedi purge happened in 19 BBY so the jedi are no danger to anyone.)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 06:11 PM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Alright. Well if you want to add/ "fix" anything be my guest and just send me a message. Also, I chose 18 BBY because thats when the Clone Wars started (or so i remember). I cant exactly why I chose that date though. Hmm... I probably chose it for some reason though lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 07:09 AM
Bladewind

I'll just take that Jedireaper is joking about it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:45 AM
Samurai100

could I join
I would also like to be a bounty hunter

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 06:26 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Clone Wars started in 22 BBY, actually, and ended in 19 BBY. 18 BBY would be one year into the times of the Empire.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 08:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Sorry Samurai but this story is out of date I'd say.Me and Omnislash are working on a new story.But it still contains bountyhunters so don't worry instead check out the 40k RP in hosted we have awaited you!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 03:19 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Perhaps

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 08:52 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I give up on you

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 01:35 PM
Bladewind

Alright since Omnislash isn't posting this I'll do it:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

In 18 BBY the clone wars had ended and the empire had risen. In this year the call of a great crime syndicate led by Jabba the hutt reached many bounty hunters. There was a war going on between him and a rival and it was taking too long. It would be the job of whoever took it on to eliminate the leaders and bring it all to an end. Only some came, but those that did forged a temporary treaty to bring down their prey.
But when they arrived they found the empire battling a rebellion led by some surviving Jedi. This was a unfortunate turn of events for this might mean encounters with one of the two. But nonetheless the bounty hunters prepare to face the task.

Name:
Race:
Weapon(s):
Personality and reason for joining:

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 05:28 PM
Samurai100

sounds good

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:11 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'm looking to create a Star Wars Audio Drama, however I am a little lacking on a good script, so i was thinking what better way to create a script than to create one through Role Playing... any ideas and opinions would help.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 11:08 PM
Bladewind

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what is a audio drama. Anyway about which faction is this supposed to be? (Jedi, Sith etc.) Plus you can always join Omnislashs one I guess.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:20 PM