KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Freiza's entire empire vs Freiza

Freiza's entire empire vs Freiza
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I reakon Cooler also would step in and help his brother.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 04:08 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Well the way I see it, Trunks, who was still far weaker than Goku easily took out Frieza and King Cold, Cooler took it to Goku and Vegeta.

I think the bio was only referring to the regular Cooler. Meta-Cooler kept becoming stronger and stronger upon regenerating his body because of the Big Gete Star correcting the flaws within his design.

Either way though, Cold is stronger than both Frieza and Cooler (in his organic form).

Originally posted by Kazenji
I reakon Cooler also would step in and help his brother.

"My brother was a pest. I would have killed him myself sooner or later."

Yeah... erm

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 04:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

No matter whose stronger, Trunks still punked both Mecha-Frieza and his dad. Cooler was on another level altogether, and don't get started on Metal Cooler.

Damn family, all of em named after objects used to keep food and drinks refrigerated.

Just about everybody in that series was named after something.
i guess it has something to do with the refrigerator oppressing the food inside, with the freeza familia being the masters of all the characters in their arc.

smokin'

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:30 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No he didn't. wink 'sides, when Frieza fought Goku (early on before he became a Super Saiyan), he commented on how Goku was the first to ever hurt him "besides my loving parents that is", indicating he was not at a power level above his father.

And Cold's Tenkaichi 3 bio said his strength is "officially greater than Frieza's or Cooler's". Not to mention..

Full Power Death Beam > either of his son's Death Beams
=D

At 5:20, the scientist says, "...Lord Frieza will soon reestablish himself as the most powerful force in the universe."

It's not as thought I make this shit up.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:51 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Either way though, Cold is stronger than both Frieza and Cooler (in his organic form).

Where did you come up with that?? SSJ1 took out Frieza with a sword that Goku caught with no problems, and he killed King Cold with a no name energy blast. King Cold also had no feats, he was just Frieza and Coolers dad. Cooler on the other hand was whooping Goku's ass, and his cronies were taking it to the other Z Fighters.

It's obvious that Cooler was the top dog in their family, with Frieza being second because he actually did something, whereas Cold was there for a few episodes talking, then he got blasted into nothingness by Trunks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by dadudemon
*insert vid here*

At 5:20, the scientist says, "...Lord Frieza will soon reestablish himself as the most powerful force in the universe."

I wasn't saying you did stick out tongue, but you said it was King Cold who said Freiza was the strongest force in the universe, when in fact it was just one of his scientists who said that...

Where did you come up with that??

As quoted from one of the episodes in the show...

Yamcha: "I sense another huge power, and..."
Tien: "And this one makes Frieza feel like nothing."

That was before Trunks arrived on the scene, so Cold is clearly stronger than Frieza if he can make the Z-fighters tremble even more than his son when sensing their power.

SSJ1 took out Frieza with a sword that Goku caught with no problems, and he killed King Cold with a no name energy blast. King Cold also had no feats, he was just Frieza and Coolers dad.

Who is stronger in Dragon Ball is generally determined by power scaling, not feats. Frieza has better feats than Cell, but we both know Cell would beat him.

Cooler on the other hand was whooping Goku's ass, and his cronies were taking it to the other Z Fighters.

Cooler wasn't whooping any ass after Goku turned Super Saiyan erm (assuming we're talking pre-Meta Cooler).

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:41 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

http://mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v28/c329/12.html

"He's not alone! There's an even greater Ki!"

Manga>>>Anime.

Unless you think that they were talking about one of the random mooks on the ship, he was talking about King Cold.

Oh, and the vid you posted, never happened in the manga, making it noncanon filler.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he didn't. wink 'sides, when Frieza fought Goku (early on before he became a Super Saiyan), he commented on how Goku was the first to ever hurt him "besides my loving parents that is", indicating he was not at a power level above his father.

And Cold's Tenkaichi 3 bio said his strength is "officially greater than Frieza's or Cooler's". Not to mention..

Full Power Death Beam > either of his son's Death Beams
=D

The video games aren't even close to being canon...

Because Nappa is actually capable of hurting SSJ4 Gogeta, which doesn't make any sense.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:31 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by carver9
Would guldo time freeze even work on freeza, krillin and gohun was moving during the time that they were frozen and freeza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gohun and krillin so guldo would get blitzed as soon as frieza breaks out of it.

No they weren't. Guldo just ran out of power and he had to keep letting it go since he could only do it for as long as he could hold his breath.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:04 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
http://mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v28/c329/12.html

"He's not alone! There's an even greater Ki!"

Manga>>>Anime.

Unless you think that they were talking about one of the random mooks on the ship, he was talking about King Cold.

Oh, and the vid you posted, never happened in the manga, making it noncanon filler.

I don't care. It was said in the anime. It happened. I didn't make it up.

The end.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Anime is not canon, manga is. Deal with it.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:48 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Anime is not canon, manga is. Deal with it.

This is the Anime versus forum.

I'm right.

Deal with it.

Edit - Unless the thread starter says the anime can't be used...it's applicable.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:50 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care. It was said in the anime. It happened. I didn't make it up.

You claimed that King Cold said it.

And it says "anime/manga" in the rules Peach set up.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:06 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hellspawn28

King Cold never shown any real feats and I recall him being weaker then Freiza. Frezia would win this since his power is much greater then anyone in his Empire. This battle would be like Galactus heralds against his Galactus himself.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:15 PM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Because Nappa is actually capable of hurting SSJ4 Gogeta, which doesn't make any sense.

He's talking about the bios which are pretty accurate not the gameplay or cutscenes from the game.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:15 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hellspawn28
King Cold never shown any real feats and I recall him being weaker then Freiza. Frezia would win this since his power is much greater then anyone in his Empire. This battle would be like Galactus heralds against his Galactus himself.

Both statements are incorrect.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:29 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You claimed that King Cold said it.

It doesn't matter. Me not recalling it properly doesn't mean it wasn't said. That's just me not remembering who said what, properly.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
And it says "anime/manga" in the rules Peach set up.

quote:
Edit - Unless the thread starter says the anime can't be used...it's applicable.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 05:11 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

It doesn't matter. Me not recalling it properly doesn't mean it wasn't said. That's just me not remembering who said what, properly.
stick out tongue Are you arguing that it's right or just that the anime said it?

As for the fight...Since Guldo can't really harm Freeza I doubt he could do anything worthwhile 'cept hide, and since I doubt Ginyu has a chance to even hope to match Freeza's speed his body change is probably useless. So I think Freeza easily wins since the only two possible threats won't be able to do anything. Unless Guldo can hold Freeza in that attack he was holding Gohan and Krillen in before Vegeta killed him.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 05:23 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

"My brother was a pest. I would have killed him myself sooner or later."

Yeah... erm

Then why did he go after Goku and his pals obvisouly Cooler still cares about frieze in some way.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 05:57 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

As Wei said, that's gameplay. Bios are a different matter...

Originally posted by Hellspawn28
King Cold never shown any real feats and I recall him being weaker then Freiza.

Then you recalled wrong.

And power scaling > feats when it comes to comparing characters in Dragon Ball.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Then why did he go after Goku and his pals obvisouly Cooler still cares about frieze in some way.

I think it was more-so because of the fact Cooler's father also died (of course, he didn't know it was really Trunks from the future who killed them and not Goku).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:32 AM