KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Shut up! I don't care." Jacob closed his eyes and begun to calmly strum the guitar strings, before starting to speed up into a metal song. In the blink of an eye he had started to play Chop Suey, his favorite song.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:42 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Emzie got of the bus nobody really noticed that she had been there she had fell asleep not doubt to her being half cat anore, she walked up to the desk and got her keys " Gee, hope i got my own room " she muttered to herself and walked to her room.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:45 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

"Dear lord,kill me"

Cammii grumbled and walked out , She shook her head and grumbled.This should be fun,She stayed out side to smoke a ciggerate she waited to see Meg.

[if you ant you an shair a room with meg, or just be by your self.]

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:45 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Paige got off the bus and ran to the desk once she got her keys she looked at the number " yikes I wander if I'm sharing " she went towards her cabin and noticed Emzie heading to the same one " spoke too soon i guess " she muttered to herself in disbelief " yo, looks like we are sharing...my name is paige put it there, she said raising er fist for her to touch it also but at first glance it looked like she was going to deck Emzie one.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:58 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin sighed, growing tired of the rhythmic beating of stone upon water. He looked back over his shoulder to the camp and blinked slowly, he hadn't really explored much of it yet and figured he should get his bearings straight. It seemed like a fairly large complex with multiple housing cabins as well as numerous other facilities. Curiously he made mental notes of some of the outlying buildings, they could be empty and he could practice some of his abilities in peace and quiet.

He headed back down to the central location of the camp, staring up into the sky, the clouds were growing grey a sure sign it was going to rain. He cursed quietly under his breath and began to head back towards his cabin when he passed Cabin 3, the outer door was busted down and he could hear yelling coming from upstairs.

He felt a need to investigate and peered inside the opening, there was banging upstairs as if a door had been forcibly thrown open and a thud on the ground as if something heavy had been placed. Creeping up the staircase he followed it to the second floor up into the dorm wings where he could hear voices come from outside of the hallway. He could make out the distinctive voice of Jacob, the loud mouth he had met on the bus as well as a girls voice, probably the one who had attempted to make a stand against the boy.

Sniggering he played a little smile across his face, why not make their argument a bit more interesting? He crept to the where the door led into the room and peered around, watching the two go about their various things, chuckling, he telekinetically pulled the amp cord from the guitar and let it drop to the floor, then sat back and waited for the fireworks.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:12 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The guitar continued to play the same, revealing that the guitar was actually an extension of himself. When he opened his eyes, he realized that they had changed to green to match the tone of the music. Quickly he set the guitar down and closed his eyes again, trying to replace the cord, waiting for the light to turn blue. "You little *****, don't you EVER touch my guitar or amp!" In anger he slammed the door shut and hid his equipment. Jacob marched outside and wandered around stewing in his own anger until he saw what appeared to be an old broken down car. "Time to build the Deuce..."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:29 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii opened her eye's and called out,Her face red with anger she followed off to him.She doesnt like to be yelled at,mainly for something she didn't do in the first place.

"Look , YOU don't need to be a dick to someone who didn't touch anything of yours, i was out side on the deck,so before you start calling names maybe see if i did it.Which i have no godly reason to.We are roomates,i know you hate it.But don't make things harder than it already is"

She said and walked off,she didn't want a fight she was going to let it be.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:33 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed at her. "You're pathetic you know that. First you touch my very lifeline, then you lie about it. You disgust me." Jacob then turned back to the car and placed his hands on it, the world slowing around him until it was just him in the car surrounded by darkness. All around him, the parts of the deuce were laying around. Piece by piece he quickly built the old car.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 08:03 PM
Cammii

Cammii started to growl stoping at her tracks,she closed her eyes she felt her body shifting.She felt the tingle and her bones crakin and re forming.Her spin bending and twisting.Her eyes shining a light blue from the sun.She formed into a black lepord,before she knew it she started to sprint and bounced onto jacob ,nocking him on his back.Growing and her claws about to perice him,but didn't .Forming back,her hands on his neck.

"Your pissing me off , Why would i tough your stupid life line."

She stood and dusted her self off,and glaired at him.Holding her hand out to help him up.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 08:39 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin was convulsing with laughter, he hadn't expected things to have gotten that heated in that short amount of time. When Jacob had stormed out, Gavin had just managed to hide off in one of the adjacent rooms to avoid being detected, and quietly waited until the two were outside.

He crept downstairs and back through the busted door, shoving his hands into his pockets he let a grin play across his face - nothing like a little anarchy to spruce things up.

The clouds in the sky were getting grayer and the impending rain that was coming turning to a light drizzle. He wandered around the camp for awhile, lost in his own thoughts, when he came to he realised he had walked to the quiet spot by the small lake again and he scratched his head. He was sure he had been walking back to Cabin 1, which was on the opposite sound of the compound. Shrugging it off he curled up underneath one of the pines again, he lifted up some more stones and began to skip them in a repetitive manner - more furiously each time. He began to control his powers and really focus in, slowly yet steadily the impact on the water became more powerful, the rocks making a bigger splash. Yes, yes, the power was coming onto him, the more harder he crashed the rocks into the water the better, he felt like he could move the entire earth if he merely tried...

He snapped out of the trance, holding his head in one hand. "What the hell...?" Something had just happened, nervously he looked about but nobody was there, and he slowly stood up before taking off back to the camp in a blind run.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:07 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob towered a good foot over Cammii and grasped his hand tightly around her neck, lifting her into the air. "Never disturb me while I am building the Deuce." He held her there before forcefully throwing her away from him before turning to work on Deuce, about to finish the vehicle.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:14 PM
Cammii

Cammii layed on the grounded,her head hurting but she didn't feel anything broken.She felt her self blending,her ribs hurt,knowing no one could see her she went back to her room and locked the door behind her.Laying down on the bed she felt her self being put back togather.She lit a ciggarate and played with her phone till she fell asleep.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:27 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu Wandered around and saw camii on the floor in pain he then just walked by

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:45 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob finished the Deuce and jumped into the Driver's seat to see if he had done everything just perfectly right. Last time he left out a detail, he thought he would never get his eyebrows back.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:42 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Megan watched them with wide eyes. "What the heck happened?!" She sat beside Cammii. "Hey, are you okay?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:40 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob received a call on his cell phone and he picked it up nonchalantly. Before he could even say hello, someone started speaking quickly and frantically. Without giving it a second thought, Jacob jumped into the Deuce and fired her up. He didn't care what anyone said, he was not going to just sit idly by.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:33 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu wandered to a tree "Ehhh stupid bastards they going to die if they don't get serious this is'nt a slumber party i can tell just by the looks of it besides im better off alone i don't need more people to hurt me now do i"

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 07:26 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

He had run until he reached his cabin, plowing through groups of campgoers, in the distance the low rumbling of a car sounded but he didn't pay it much mind. He breathed heavily, slamming the door and locking it behind him. As was the case, his cabin was still empty, he shook his head. What had possessed him to run like that?

He figured it was just his nerves getting to him so he sat down on a sofa that was laid in the central area of the room, it was a deep brown leather and fairly comfortable. Realising he was incredibly thirsty, he got up and headed to where a sink was located along with a few cups displayed in rows. He grabbed a bright orange one and began filling it up, when it was at the brim he took a sip of the fresh cool water.

He knew he had to go back to the lake, there was something there... but what?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:06 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Flames shot out of Deuce as the engine started to roar. The vehicle through itself forward going at insane speeds as it flew towards the gate. Jacob was determined, but started to slow down as he realized he didn't know the way back.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:25 PM
Cammii

Cammii looked up
"Oh he's just being a *******, "

Cammii grumbled she sat up fast and looked at meg rubing her head.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 08:44 PM