KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg sighed, and stood up. "That's good." She looked around. "I think I'm gonna go around and explore a bit."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 03:53 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the earth of the camp started shaking, slightly at first, just enough to ripple water. the slight tremors grew enough to knock unsturdy kids off their feet, as the cause of the tremors was getting closer. a young man in a meditative state and posture moved into the camp grounds, the earth beneath him was moving him towards the camp. he was wearing a black jacket and navy ball cap, loose jeans and brown converse shoes. when he reached the center of the camp grounds he sat there for a minute, slowly coming out of his meditation he stood up and grabbed the duffelbag behind him and exhale deeply with a smile.
"seems i've arrived," he said to himself and checked his watch, surprised to find himself very hungry and that he'd been travelling for 2 days.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 07:39 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu felt Megs pressence he the shot a Light ball behind him to illuminate where she was he then turned to her "Who are you"

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:38 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~bump, somebody else post, don't let this die, we had like 13 eople all for it~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 03:43 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob approached the camp again, a look of boredom clearly across his face.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 07:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu felt Megs pressence he the shot a Light ball behind him to illuminate where she was he then turned to her "Who are you"

Meg ducked and glared at Hitosu. "Would it kill you to yell "halt, who goes there or i'll shoot a bloody light ball at you"? She held out her iPod, and transformed it into a makeshift weapon of some sort. "Who are YOU?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 11:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Grr its just one of them i don't have time for this put it down and that ball can't kill you look" The ball of light stood in its form "This ball is meant to light up this dark area now put down the i-pod"

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:13 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg let it form back into her iPod, and slipped it into her pocket. "Well how the heck should I know?" She rolled her eyes. "So, you're from the camp too, right?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu stood silent for a brief moment "Yea i am and by the sound of it you too"

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:25 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Not that obvious, is it?" Meg scoffed, and transformed her cellphone into a loose version of an iPod, then something that even she doesn't know what is, and back into a cellphone. "Your name is..?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 01:17 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"I would'nt worry it does'nt matter im sorry for the attack SPECTRAL SPHERE EARTH" The light orb burrowed in the ground and so did Hitosu he left underground without a trace

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 02:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg rolled her eyes. There was something about that guy - she couldn't tell what, really, so she just left him and continued to walk around.

Meg almost staggered under the rumbling of the earth, but she hooked herself to the ground by manipulating gravity a bit under her feet. She looked to where it came from, and saw a young man - er, dude, with a duffle bag. "Interesting entrance." She called in his direction.

(for the big EH.)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 03:50 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

At a fast speed on a skateboard with 3 suitcases one on his back along with a sword cover and the 2 other suitcases in his other hands he jumped over the gate at the entrance and on to the bus and kick flipped off onto the ground "phew I thought I lost the bus" he then popped up the skateboard and caught it in his mouth barley able to see as he walked his way to the office to get his room key after receiving his room key he headed straight towards his room as he got to the door he used one of his feet to open the door after getting into the room he dropped his skateboard in the middle of the floor and tapped all 4 wheels with his foot and a table folded out on the deck and legs folded out to make a table He then opened one of the suitcases and and threw it in the air and vials beakers and test tubes landed on the table he then took out a note and placed in on the door which read REGELIONS ROOM he then began messing with his chemicals and BOOM!!! his room exploded as he flew out of his room and across the camp he then flew through a doorway that had a broken door and finally hit the ground tumbling backwards he stood up only to trip on the bed behind him and fall next to a girl who was sleeping

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 08:02 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Cammii slid out of her bed,streching she went to her bag.Pulling out a neon green tank top and some light blue skinny jeans.She quickly put them on they seem nicely snugged.She walked out of her room to the sweet taste of the air.She hurryed off to where it seemed everyone was at.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 03:34 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu Burrowed where everyone was at Hitosu crawled out from the hole and brushed himself off "Phew that goes well"

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 07:31 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by Cammii
Cammii slid out of her bed,streching she went to her bag.Pulling out a neon green tank top and some light blue skinny jeans.She quickly put them on they seem nicely snugged.She walked out of her room to the sweet taste of the air.She hurryed off to where it seemed everyone was at.

Regelion watched as the girl got out of the bed and put some clothes and walk out the door some how not noticing him he stood up from the bed dusted his self off and walked outside to see the cute girl he then walked up to her and threw on he flirt mode "Hi beautiful umm you look so sexy, did I blow up and go to heaven cause I like what I'm seeing, The names Regelion may I ask What my angels name is"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 07:36 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii looked at him,for a moment she didnt speak she laughed a little and put her hands in her pockets.

"Um hello there,nice pick up flirtying lines"

She huckled she thought it wasnt that bad .

"Regelion ? nice name, I'm cammii by the way"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 10:50 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion felt there was something special about this girl these feeling was way more deeper then how Regelion felt about a Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR) or the FAMAS which was a lot "Cammii that's a beautiful name, so did it hurt "he was pleased to meet such a beautiful and most likely unique girl

Last edited by Regelion1 on Nov 22nd, 2009 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 01:52 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg rolled her eyes. There was something about that guy - she couldn't tell what, really, so she just left him and continued to walk around.

Meg almost staggered under the rumbling of the earth, but she hooked herself to the ground by manipulating gravity a bit under her feet. She looked to where it came from, and saw a young man - er, dude, with a duffle bag. "Interesting entrance." She called in his direction.

(for the big EH.)

he looked over at her and stepped off the rock
"no point in going through life unnoticed" he told he with a grin that stretched from ear too ear. he then looked around for a short bit.
"umm, now that i'm here though, what do i do?" he asked, he hadn't really thought of what he was going to do when he got here

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 02:50 AM
Cammii

"Um thank you hun "

She said softly she smiled a little at him , she wondered what he was here for . She didn't want to ask it seemed rude but yet she wanted to know.

"I'm not trying to sound rude but what are you here for at the camp,like powers or un normal human traits ? "

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 08:40 PM