KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Broken Lance'

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Broken Lance'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, perhaps worried I am, hmm?" says Yoda. "Worry about your focus, Gallagher, I do. Always your mind on what you have seen. Always dwelling on what might happen to you. Hmm!"

He advances towards you and begins to poke you with his stick, punctuating his words.

"Big, the galaxy is! More problems in it than those you have seen! Misery and destruction, pirates cause. Reason enough for anyone to act. Good thing to do for you, it is. Plenty of time to make sense of your other problems. Be mindful of the future, young Acolyte. But of all the future. Not just one part of it you see. The Force will guide you. Watch for what you have seen. A selfish desire, it shows, to see your future in all things. Hmm. Time, yes."

He pauses, seeming to be genuinely pondering something.

"A mystery I see in these pirates. My own worries I have. Flush it out, we must. Worry not. Do the task that the Council has set you. Stop these pirates, and answers we may have."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 9th, 2009 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 06:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher recoils each time Yoda's stick finds its intended mark.

"Have... have you seen her too, Master Yoda?" Gallagher asks, tentatively. The muppet's words seem to confirm this, but Gallagher wants to be sure.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 06:50 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yoda performs a grumpy facepalm.

"Listen, you do not." he says. "Obsession, your weakness is."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 07:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I feel it too master. Something seems not right with these pirates. All is not as it seems."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 07:20 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Lol, Gallagher, you actually said Muppet!)

Andro just listens. He's been in enough trouble lately to know he'd better not open his mouth around Master Yoda. His psyche has been picked apart enough lately. Besides, he really has nothing to say, philisophically, about the current situation.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 10:55 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Hmph!" says Yoda, annoyed. "Hear you not what I say? Focus on your goals, you must. Not for you are other worries. Stoppe,d the pirates must be!"

Np bonus xp for impressing Yoda!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 9th, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 10:57 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"You're right, Master Yoda," Gallagher says. "I apologize. My curiosity gets the best of me and it gets me into bad situations. I will keep my mind here and now, so that I can focus on the dismantling of this pirate clan. They have plagued the Galaxy for too long and overstayed their welcome in it."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 11:58 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well. Help you need, so help you will have. Come with me then, mmm?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 12:03 AM
Brit
Duchess

Jelena does not question Yoda; she knows that seeing glimpses of the future can be helpful, but that it should not distract one from the task at hand. She does not voice this, though, not wanting to make her colleagues look poorly in front of the Grandmaster.

She follows Master Yoda, wondering what kind of help he has in mind for them.

"Where are you taking us?" Jelena asks.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 12:22 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher, displeased with himself for not adhering to Yoda's message when he was saying it, looks between his friends before going with Yoda.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 12:49 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

As the group shuffles out to follow Yoda, Andro gently pats Gallagher on the back. I feel your pain. is the general message in the gesture.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 03:38 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yoda is taking you to one of the training quarters.

He motions to one of you to open a side door. Inside is a comfortable, red-themed room... with three 14 year olds inside, looking rather meek.

"There your help is, hmm?" says Yoda.

"Good it is, to take a learner. Make you think, it does. Each of you needs something to help you focus." He gives the youngsters a smile. Yoda is very fruiendly to the children, indulgent of the teenagers and generally disapproving of the adults. Generally, your progress through the Order can be measured by how much Yoda seemd to dislike you; the ultimate ambition is to get onto the Council where Yoda cna then completely disagree with everything you say.

He's ambling away now anyway, having said his piece. The three Padawans before you will be in a stage 2 of development by next. story (where Sunda was for those stories).

You had better choose one each! Sunda and Vilpa have been chosen before so they are unavailable, of course.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t292500.html

Whilst they are choosing, Yoda has an extra word for you, Roan.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 10th, 2009 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 01:39 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

(Isn't Jeb unavailable too?)

Gallagher almost immediately starts to protest, but bites his tongue. He is not sure he is ready for such a responsibility, with all that has happened with him as of late. But if Master Yoda believes that Gallagher is ready, so must Gallagher believe it too.

Using the Force, he searches for inspiration in his decision... and senses that one Padawan is more powerful than the others, or at least has the potential to be. Gallagher strides up to the youngling and kneels before him.

Gallagher selects D'an Kao-Ru as his student.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 04:24 PM
Brit
Duchess

Finally! Jelena thinks to herself. This is something she has been waiting for since the day the Council announced that she had reached Knighthood. She has a great deal of wisdom to pass on.

She chooses Essalin Beche as her Padawan.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 04:42 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

THen I will follow Yoda outside.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 05:02 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Perhaps not ready for this you are, hmm?" says Yoda to you Roan. "Many Jedi under your command, Young ones too."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 05:21 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Well, with Jeb gone too, that looks like Leoto Okama for Andro, then. Looks like there's a certain trait they share skill level in, too. Jeb looks interesting, but seems like a mini-Andro, so it probably not have been a good idea to stick them together anyhow. )

At Yoda's revelation, Andro's first thought was that Yoda had either gone crazy, or had decided there were one too many Padawans running around, to assign one to this particular Jedi. He did his very best to keep the look of the sheer terror he was feeling off of his face. How does one introduce themselves to their first Padawan, anyhow? Well, they're just kids, so it can't be too hard, not like sensitive and easily-to-offen adults, anyhow... So prepared, he walks up to his new Padawan and introduces himself.

"Leoto Okama?" He bows, "My name is Andro Fenris. Yoda has given me to you to continue your training."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 05:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just a note- I could recycle the Vilpa and Jeb profiles with different names, if anyone wants to switch. What do people think?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 05:33 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Well, Jeb would have been my first choice (after Sunda - imagine the damage he and Andro could cause!) from the list, but there's nothing wrong with Leoto, either.)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 05:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So... sticking with Leoto or not?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 06:45 PM