KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

dont get me wrong, i think goku would without a doubt win, but thats just because in that universe their "power" is given differently than in...well any other universe besides maybe bleach. in naruto if you get stabbed, you will be injured (unless you have a tech that counters it) in dbz....you know i honestly dont understand the 'rules' of how their durability works, i mean they take blasts head on with no damage, then they take a blast and they are hurting (with no physical damage visible) idk its just dumb to pair anything from any other universe to dbz imo apart from maybe bleach, or some american comic characters emphasis on the 'some'

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:19 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

ok i was talking to a friend....and i change my mind, grim jow alone would rape goku at that point. and ichigo is way more powerful than him

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 12:33 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

It could be either inaccurate or accurate but here's my analysis on the situation. If Naruto isn't already in kyuubi mode then he's dead right off the bat. Also since Goku has Kaoken at this point, then he would beat Ichigo and Grimmjow like they owed him money. Yusuke would be the last man standing but would eventually fall.

However if Naruto were in his nine tailed fox mode from the start(it can be four, six or even all nine) then Goku might have some trouble for a few minutes but would still mutilate Naruto.

Overall, Goku and Dragonball Z are ridiculous when it comes to fights.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 02:20 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Goku alone is too strong compared to Grimjow, Yusuke, Ichigo and Naruto. Earlier in Freeza saga he bruised and injured Freeza with a punch and Freeza in very weakened condition and cut in two before, survived the planet explosion and don't forget Goku is a planet buster. If you count newest DBZ OVA, he thought Freeza is not very strong that even he thinks that Freeza is just a training tool for Goten and Trunks (Some KMC member here stated that Akira Toriyama created this OVA so I can say it's canon). So, at the end of DBZ he must be stronger or if we count GT, this is easier for Goku.

So, Goku wins.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 03:18 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Goku alone is too strong compared to Grimjow, Yusuke, Ichigo and Naruto. Earlier in Freeza saga he bruised and injured Freeza with a punch and Freeza in very weakened condition and cut in two before, survived the planet explosion and don't forget Goku is a planet buster. If you count newest DBZ OVA, he thought Freeza is not very strong that even he thinks that Freeza is just a training tool for Goten and Trunks (Some KMC member here stated that Akira Toriyama created this OVA so I can say it's canon). So, at the end of DBZ he must be stronger or if we count GT, this is easier for Goku.

So, Goku wins.

yep i stated it cool

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:07 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

the problem is that there really is no way to know if he is stronger/faster than grim jaw or ichigo, i say since there are 2 that are (at the very least) close to goku's power then they win, but i think that ichigo at his peak is in the millions of power lvl

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 03:59 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Namek Saga Goku without energy blasts. Against full-powered Yusuke, Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Naruto.

Why couldn't they blitz him at once and unleash their ultimates? Yusuke is a planetary threat by the end of the series.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 05:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Quincy
Namek Saga Goku without energy blasts. Against full-powered Yusuke, Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Naruto.

Why couldn't they blitz him at once and unleash their ultimates? Yusuke is a planetary threat by the end of the series.

Goku has been a planetary threat since the Saiyan saga. And since this is during the Ginyu fight, he has grown stronger by not only fighting Vegeta, but also training in 100X earths normal gravity. Lets say even one of them is as strong as a member of the Ginyu force (Which they arent. Aside from probably PEAK Yusuke.)....well...we saw what Goku did to the members of the Ginyu Force. And if I recall correctly, Recoome and Burter both fell to physical attacks...

Last edited by Micheal_Myers on Jan 13th, 2010 at 07:15 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 07:12 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

nobody except yusuke and goku have ever had energy that made the earth itself tremble so how can you say ichigo and grimjow have the same amount of energy as each other

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 10:50 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Grimmjow's biggest destructive feat is destroying a mountain with relative ease. Goku at this stage can destroy a planet without breaking a sweat.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 06:07 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by yungz22
nobody except yusuke and goku have ever had energy that made the earth itself tremble so how can you say ichigo and grimjow have the same amount of energy as each other
thats because it is a different kind of fighting, its swords.

in dbz its all huge blasts and destruction that shows how powerful they are.
in bleach they might be capable of great distruction, but they use concentrated attacks meant to kill them without excess energy, special techniques, their speed, and their sword has their spirit energy focused on the blade to make it both tough and sharp, that is where it shows how much power they have.

and yes they have blasts as well the cero, and yes they have never been as big as anything in dbz, however that is the same problem. pretty much everything in bleach is meant to destroy the individual, in dbz i guess they still are but they dont try and contain it. they even say multiple times in bleach that a mark of TRUE power is the control of a vast spirit energy.

so concluding, you cannot say that "they never made the earth rumble." because they never were meant to

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 02:53 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by menokokoro

in bleach they might be capable of great distruction, but they use concentrated attacks meant to kill them without excess energy, special techniques, their speed, and their sword has their spirit energy focused on the blade to make it both tough and sharp, that is where it shows how much power they have.

and yes they have blasts as well the cero, and yes they have never been as big as anything in dbz, however that is the same problem. pretty much everything in bleach is meant to destroy the individual, in dbz i guess they still are but they dont try and contain it. they even say multiple times in bleach that a mark of TRUE power is the control of a vast spirit energy.

so concluding, you cannot say that "they never made the earth rumble." because they never were meant to

How do you explain Zaraki Kenpachi then? All he does is release raw spirit energy. And as far as I know, he has a greater amount of energy than most of the show's characters as well.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 06:24 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by menokokoro

when your energy alone affects the earth then its a constant battle with contol and if you fight by bleach rules ichigo would barely even be able to move when it comes to goku's spirit energy. The man blocked a sword with his finger and it was swung by a super saiyan. which means that there where tons of pressure added to the swing

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 06:30 AM
menokokoro

when your energy alone affects the earth then its a constant battle with contol and if you fight by bleach rules ichigo would barely even be able to move when it comes to goku's spirit energy. The man blocked a sword with his finger and it was swung by a super saiyan. which means that there where tons of pressure added to the swing
that was after goku became WAY more powerful that he is in this fight. but im done with this one, i just cant think of any way to communicate what i am thinking lol. just know this is not conceding defeat, this is just lazynes smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 06:44 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Grimmjow's biggest destructive feat is destroying a mountain with relative ease. Goku at this stage can destroy a planet without breaking a sweat.

Irrelevant here. Goku could blow up a planet at this stage with an energy blast or something. But he CANT do that here.

Again - Irrelevant. At this point, Goku was much stronger than the incarnation in THIS vs thread. Also, Trunks and Goku both admitted he didn't swing full force. So there is no way of really saying "it was swung with some serious strength."

so I'll say again: What will Goku do if all of the FIVE warriors unleash their ultimates and blitz him at once? What will he do?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 01:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'd say a majority of it gets avoided/deflected by Goku.

Ichigo = Vaizard Getsuga Tensho can be deflected rather easily, I think.

Yusuke = I...don't actually remember Yusuke's final attack, but as he poses the biggest threat, I'd say Goku would more than likely avoid the attack.

Grim "Jaw" = The Gran Rey Cero isn't much different from the Getsuga Tensho in this case. Hell, Goku could probably go Kaio Ken once and disrupt both Gran Rey and Getsuga Tensho.

Naruto = Assuming the Wind Rasengan Shuriken is anything like a Destructo Disk, Goku'll just keep out of its way. If not, it's a simple matter of knocking it away, or even catching it and throwing it back.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 08:03 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I have a dream! A dream to see Naruto at his peak get mutilated by Goku in the worst way. A dream where Ichigo dies and is not brought back by plotkai. A dream where anti-heroes like Grimmjow that even the author leaves out are not given main-character plotkai. I actually think Yusuke's cool so I'll leave him out. But for the most part, those against Goku please...please...please don't ruin this dream for me.

If you can do that then I thank you. If not oh well.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 11:26 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Irrelevant here. Goku could blow up a planet at this stage with an energy blast or something. But he CANT do that here.

Again - Irrelevant. At this point, Goku was much stronger than the incarnation in THIS vs thread. Also, Trunks and Goku both admitted he didn't swing full force. So there is no way of really saying "it was swung with some serious strength."

so I'll say again: What will Goku do if all of the FIVE warriors unleash their ultimates and blitz him at once? What will he do?

what i was trying to hint at was goku is in a way better physical position than the other fighters. Goku is physically stronger than all of them and he has more durability than all of them plus he can dish out way more energy than anyone here. Kaioken will see to that.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 01:23 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Not irrelevant at all. Goku's planet destroying ability is a direct sign of his high level of ki. Ki can also enhance physical attacks instead of being shot in beams, I.E. Kaioken.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 08:44 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Not irrelevant at all. Goku's planet destroying ability is a direct sign of his high level of ki. Ki can also enhance physical attacks instead of being shot in beams, I.E. Kaioken.

So you are saying a planet busting character who isn't allowed to fire off energy beams can beat a planet busting character who IS allowed to fire off energy beams? And who has 3 other people on his team?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 05:30 PM