KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
So you are saying a planet busting character who isn't allowed to fire off energy beams can beat a planet busting character who IS allowed to fire off energy beams? And who has 3 other people on his team?

yes considering in Dbz it doesnt take much to blow up the planet simple ki blasts could get the job done and i think goku can tank anything they can throw at him

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 06:43 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by yungz22
yes considering in Dbz it doesnt take much to blow up the planet simple ki blasts could get the job done

right yeah again - irrelevant. Goku CAN NOT use any energy blasts in this fight. He can only use his own martial arts abilities.

Originally posted by yungz22
i think goku can tank anything they can throw at him

So goku can survive a planet busting energy blast? Is that what you are saying?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 10:09 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Whether he's able to survive one or not, he can still easily dodge it with Instant Transmission.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 11:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Wait, is someone arguing that Ichigo, Yusuke, Grimmjaw, or Naruto are planetbusters?

Because none of them are. Not even close.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 01:12 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Whether he's able to survive one or not, he can still easily dodge it with Instant Transmission.

Ginyu Force Saga Goku doesn't know IT iirc.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 01:18 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, is that the only Goku we're going by? Nevermind then. Like Mike said though, none of those three are even planet busters.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 01:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Goku can tank any thing they can dish out

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:41 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Vegeta survived a planet busting attack in the saiyan saga...Why couldnt Goku survive one in the Ginyu saga?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:01 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Which one? The Spirit Bomb?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:43 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I believe he was talking about the Kaio-ken X4 Kamehameha that surpassed the Galick Gun (which Vegeta was going to destroy the earth with).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:47 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I believe he was talking about the Kaio-ken X4 Kamehameha that surpassed the Galick Gun (which Vegeta was going to destroy the earth with).

Exactly...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 02:24 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

Planet buster argument is so out of whack. Strong enough to blow up a planet, not strong enough to blow up a person with one blast? Why even gauge that as a technique?

well put...individual anime characters are more durable than planets due to their aura and condensed power

Goku in the saiyan saga might be taken down but his speed is just the major factor on this one

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:37 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

So goku can survive a planet busting energy blast? Is that what you are saying?

dont contradict yourself...you said earlier that planet busting attacks can blow up planets but sometimes cannot blow up individuals...same thing applies to goku

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:39 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by DBZDefender
dont contradict yourself...you said earlier that planet busting attacks can blow up planets but sometimes cannot blow up individuals...same thing applies to goku

I didn't say that. That's what was already implied and established.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:18 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

i realized that a few seconds later...my bad

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:20 AM
Quincy
Debaser

You say that Goku's speed is the major factor here.

I know Goku is fast. Clearly. But what makes him that much faster than all of these characters? Each of them vanishes and then appears instantly behind their opponents or whatever - so what makes him faster than them?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:21 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

the intensity of his speed...the vanishing factor in all anime is so overused that its getting annoying but the fact is goku has enough evidence around him on his power and the fact that gokus power is greater than all of theirs which then connects to the factor of speed so when he vanishes its sort of considered faster than when anyone else in this fight vanishes...it sounds weird but thats kind of the facts

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:24 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by DBZDefender
the intensity of his speed...the vanishing factor in all anime is so overused that its getting annoying but the fact is goku has enough evidence around him on his power and the fact that gokus power is greater than all of theirs which then connects to the factor of speed so when he vanishes its sort of considered faster than when anyone else in this fight vanishes...it sounds weird but thats kind of the facts

Ohhhh you are saying because he's super strong - he's also super fast? That it correlates?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:34 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

goku trains with tons as clothing...this causes his power to increase as well as his speed so in a way yes it does correlate...when characters in anime vanish at a fast speed during a fight it means that the ratio of speed between the vanisher and the opponent is like 50:1 or something (random ratio)...so goku compared to these guys could be almost the same thing making his vanishes as well as speed faster

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:38 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah I understand what you are saying.

You are wrong though.

Case and Point - Super Trunks vs Perfect Cell. Superior Strength Trunks - but his speed was too slow. Trunks was WAY ahead of Ginyu Saga Goku at this point.

Power in DBZ does NOT equal speed.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:45 AM