KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto

Goku vs Ichigo/Yusuke/Grim Jaw/Naruto
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZDefender
Yo

thats a different situation because trunks got rid of his speed to add on to his power so speed and power are both dependent variables and are in relation but goku is at a perfect balance

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:55 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Dodging Jeice and Burters flurry of attacks, (note that they were at the time the 3 and forth strongest opponents on the planet) by stepping side to side so fast that it appears that he hasnt moved. Even to those two elites who were literally next to him.

And 'complete' forms increase all stats, ultra super trunks not being a complete form. In this case Kaio-ken increases all stats too.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:56 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

Yusuke might actually have some sort of a chance at harming goku because of his demon form which has about the same amount of speed as goku but he probably would be out techniqued

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:31 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZDefender
Yusuke might actually have some sort of a chance at harming goku because of his demon form which has about the same amount of speed as goku but he probably would be out techniqued

Out techniqued how?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:33 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Well martial arts fighting wise Goku has been training longer and harsher, and his blood that makes him a born fighter. Strength is height too.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:37 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by BloodRain
Well martial arts fighting wise Goku has been training longer and harsher, and his blood that makes him a born fighter. Strength is height too.

I don't know about harsher - have you seen Yusuke's training regime? Blood that makes him a born fighter - the same can be said for Yusuke.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:39 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

how can you believe that yusuke is not out techniqued when it comes to goku? Goku trains with tons as clothes that he walks in, runs in, and fights in even when he is losing...its honor with him...my point is that yusuke has been through tough training but compared to goku not tough enough...also goku has been training since Dragonball when he was like 3 lol taking on the worlds toughest villians and then kept training and training and training...yusuke has a history of high school fights before he really trained like crazy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:43 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Hes had more then 20 years training and can move with no effort at 100x gravity. Saiyians are natural born fighters, whata about Yusukes?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:49 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

naruto in the sage mode, ichigo in his full hollow mode with the tail and stuff, yusuke in demon form, and the other guy i never heard vs. Goku in his full kaioken or maybe even false super saiyan....this would be a very fun match to watch how Goku overcomes all these powerful fighters...against lord slug goku went crazy with no pupils and just beat the shit out of him lol

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:55 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

^False Super Saiyan. Think its stronger then his strongest Kaio-ken.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:01 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by DBZDefender
how can you believe that yusuke is not out techniqued when it comes to goku? Goku trains with tons as clothes that he walks in, runs in, and fights in even when he is losing...its honor with him...my point is that yusuke has been through tough training but compared to goku not tough enough...also goku has been training since Dragonball when he was like 3 lol taking on the worlds toughest villians and then kept training and training and training...yusuke has a history of high school fights before he really trained like crazy

I never disagreed that Goku has trained longer. He is the oldest after all. But I don't get your argument that Goku wins because he "has honor with him."

What was Goku's toughest training? The gravity? Please. Have you guys even seen Yu Yu Hakusho? Yusuke's training in the dark cave with his master Genkai? He had to escape the cave - but every little movement from his body erupted in crippling pain. If that's not tough - you guys are crazy.

Originally posted by BloodRain
Hes had more then 20 years training and can move with no effort at 100x gravity. Saiyians are natural born fighters, whata about Yusukes?

Yusuke is a natural born fighter. He has the blood of the Mazoku.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:36 PM
DBZDefender
Yo

Originally posted by Quincy
I never disagreed that Goku has trained longer. He is the oldest after all. But I don't get your argument that Goku wins because he "has honor with him."

What was Goku's toughest training? The gravity? Please. Have you guys even seen Yu Yu Hakusho? Yusuke's training in the dark cave with his master Genkai? He had to escape the cave - but every little movement from his body erupted in crippling pain. If that's not tough - you guys are crazy.

Yusuke is a natural born fighter. He has the blood of the Mazoku.

kid thats not the point the honor thing i was saying that wasent part of the point i was just highlighting why gokus awesome lol it was not part of the argument...yusuke is a natural born fighter when he was fighting high school kids so it was pretty much the fights i see in high school but with faster results due to the anime power that gives all anime characters unhuman abilities...yusukes in a cave while hes in pain training.....lol....goku is training as he's eating breakfast with his 10 ton weights on his wrist bands shirt and pants and shoes...yusuke trained tough for that one moment in the cave while goku trains every waking day of his life trying to make his training tougher and tougher...for instance his travel to namek with the gravity changing device

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:14 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Training made him weigh 8 tons, even his blood would be 5 times heavier then gold >.> breathing almost impossible.

Not just a natural fighter but also blood that constantly makes him stronger and stronger. Eg his opponents here from weakest to strongest would get him stronger each time.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:51 PM
DBZDefender
Yo

the fact that he contains pure saiyan blood makes him a step above the rest

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 07:00 PM