KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider

Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider
Started by: DBZDefender

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZDefender
Yo

Arrow Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider

Okay Ive seen many versus and debate topics but I have always come across this one as very difficult to come to a conclusion...I know there are past precedents and debates on this but im here to hold a respectable debate so I really do not want biased opinions and remarks to please be open minded to all arguements...and im very new here so the way im presenting myself is very important

please I hope there will be many participants

This fight is obviously a free for all and there will be no teaming up or what ifs

Goku: His abilities are endless carrying from SS1-SS4 in which his saiyan roots have blessed him with. Do not criticize the shows overall presentation from DB-DBGT because to many the show and manga story seems primitive to some but thats not what this debate is about. Goku is the basis of friendly competition and he will need to go out of his way to fight these powerful foes. His saiyan bloodlust will have to be awakened in his SS4 state of power which is very very powerful. As you know or may not know Goku can travel through dimensions through his insant transmission technique. Early on this technique is very difficult but by the time he is in SS4 this is just as natural as breathing. His strength is sometimes questioned by him barely being able to lift buildings but you will have to realize is that DBGT is very inconsistent with DBZ and DB when it comes to power but overall strength would not matter as much as pure power. Saiyans get stronger after every battle whether it is a loss or win but in this battle Goku does not have that much of a choice, he has to win. Broly blew up a galaxy, Broly lost to Goku when Goku asked for the energy of the Z fighters. Goku SS4 is much much stronger than Broly which is agreeable that SS4 is a much bigger galaxy buster than Broly. Now, Frieza blew up a planet with a death ball in her basic form which means SS4 Goku could have blew up Planet Vegeta by sneezing (lol not rly). Frieza survived a planet exploding barely with an inch of her life which means Goku can take much more damage than that. GT goku when he was a little kid again toyed with cell and frieza in hell. I think this is enough on Goku, further info will be brought up during the potential debate.

Pyron: (Expert Needed)

Dark Schneider: (Expert Needed)

Thank You

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:00 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

lol my choice is Goku by the way

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:07 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Goku is a best a galaxy level threat, and that's being generous. Both Pyron and Dark Schneider are universal, if not multiversal, threats. Goku does not have a chance of wining here.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:16 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

Perfect lets get started, I would love some info on both Pyron and Dark Schneider because taking one persons word on it is not smart so if some one could give me a good overview on both DS and Pyron that would be much appreciated

Broly is a galaxy buster at best, but SS4 Goku has enough power to destroy something greater than just a galaxy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:22 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

Ive just read the versus rules and im sorry for doing a 1v1v1...but this is really if Goku can beat DS and if he can, can he beat pyron?

so plz dont close this

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:32 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm afraid all my knowledge is second-hand as well, but I know that Pyron is a force almost beyond the universe. He maniuplates cosmic entities with casual ease, or so I've heard.

Dark Schneider, if I'm thinking of the right person, is just as bad, if not even worse. I'm gonna see if I can't get Endless Mike in here, he knows more about these characters than I do.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:38 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

That would be great thank you

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Goku (any form) is a non-factor. Heck, SSJ Vegito would be a non-factor most likely.

PS: 1v1v1 matches can become tedious, so for the sake of this thread TC, please at least remove Goku.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:26 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

im sorry i cant do that...ive made it clear that im here to defend goku and his power...and when you leave a reply have some sort of evidence and reason behind it so i can take that to account for my own knowledge

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:28 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZDefender
im sorry i cant do that...ive made it clear that im here to defend goku and his power...and when you leave a reply have some sort of evidence and reason behind it so i can take that to account for my own knowledge
confused Then at least put Gokou in a match he has any chance of being a factor in. He's outgunned, and useless in this match.

Don't know much about the other two people but I know enough to know that Gokou is a non-factor, and gets killed easily.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:54 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

if you dont know much about the other people how can you back up your statement? this is making it hard for me to argue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:57 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

if you dont know much about the other people how can you back up your statement? this is making it hard for me to argue
Because I've seen some things DS and Pyron can do from other versus threads. Pyron from the various DBZ vs Pyron threads.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:21 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

He may not know much about those two characters, but he knows that Goku can't do much against them.
The only chance he has at winning this thing is if he stands aside and the other two take each other out.

As for Goku trying to hurt DS, he can't. DS can regenerate any damage he suffers, and Goku does not have the ability to truly defeat him.

Regeneration: http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/...ghness11fr2.jpg

That's DS regenerating his head.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:29 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Doesn't DS have energy nullifying shields also?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:32 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

i heard that DS can be defeated by defeating him in three other dimensions...so gokus instant transmission can make him go to each dimension and vaporize each DS because DS cannot regenerate if all his matter is vaporized at once with an energy blast of some sort...

am i wrong? if so continue with an arguement

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:39 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

i heard that DS can be defeated by defeating him in three other dimensions...so gokus instant transmission can make him go to each dimension and vaporize each DS because DS cannot regenerate if all his matter is vaporized at once with an energy blast of some sort...

am i wrong? if so continue with an arguement
While I can't deny or confirm the DS part, IT cannot traverse dimensions...Going from King Kai's planet to Earth or Kaioshin's planet to Earth isn't dimension hopping.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:44 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
As for Goku trying to hurt DS, he can't. DS can regenerate any damage he suffers,

This isnt about doing minor wounds to DS to make him give up lol that would be stupid...majin buu could regenerate and goku obliterated him all at once with a spirit bomb...for DS it either might take less or more

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:46 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

Originally posted by Kento
While I can't deny or confirm the DS part, IT cannot traverse dimensions...Going from King Kai's planet to Earth or Kaioshin's planet to Earth isn't dimension hopping.

In Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan or even in The Return of Cooler Goku is seen in another dimension for a time...i cannot give you a pic but i a would not make a false statement

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:47 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

This isnt about doing minor wounds to DS to make him give up lol that would be stupid...majin buu could regenerate and goku obliterated him all at once with a spirit bomb...for DS it either might take less or more
Even if Spirit Bomb was even in the least a way that could work, Gokou would never get one strong enough to do anything nor have the time before he's dead from either DS or Pyron.
In Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan or even in The Return of Cooler Goku is seen in another dimension for a time...i cannot give you a pic but i a would not make a false statement
Firstly both non-canon, and in the Broli movie (as I can't recall Cooler movie) he is never shown in a different dimension. We just see what it looks like when he's teleporting with IT.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:49 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

ok since those are non-canon ill leave the dimension stuff aside....but i never said that goku would have to do a spirit bomb to defeat DS...he has much other attacks in his arsenal that are of vaporizing matter material

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:55 AM