KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Third Riddick Movie

Third Riddick Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lol people blowing their load over b actors.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2012 06:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oh, my lord. That looks below B-level. If he's bad in it, I wouldn't necessarily blame him. Sometimes you only have so much to work with, ya know..?

Apparently it's a hidden gem.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2012 12:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Kazenji

I'll pretend you didn't say that...

Also watch Battlestar Galactica.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2012 04:57 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Even if they are quote/unquote "B-actors," I think the casting in this series has been excellent to this point, so a lot of the lesser knowns are quite solid and actually bring more believability in a lot of ways because they aren't a face that everyone is so familiar with. Cole Hauser and Radha Mitchell from Pitch Black. Colm Feore, Linus Roache, and Alexa Davalos from Chronicles. All perfect examples. I think they were all superb, so I have total faith in the casting. I think I prefer solid lesser-knowns to big names because there is less baggage that comes with them... you don't know them from much else.. you don't identify them with other roles.

Oh my god, Alexa Davalos is amazing.. I really think she's an amazing actress. I've seen her in other stuff, too. love

Old Post Jan 19th, 2012 11:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Then again i myself like Bruce Campbell for B-actors.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2012 07:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

1st image from the set.

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 01:44 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Is that a cape? It'll be hard to fight and be stealthy with a cape. Those air vents would be a *****.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:07 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Then how the hell does Batman do it then?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:24 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Then how the hell does Batman do it then?

Memory cloth. And CIS. It would've been cool if Batman's memory cloth could crush/bundle into his back while doing heavy stealth work.

I can't remember the comic. Maybe it was the Boys. Where a villain loved it whenever he fought heroes with capes. Capes are such a disadvantage in combat. Like long hair.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jan 21st, 2012 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 04:07 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Omg, I think I think I just got a boner..

Shit, if stuff like that is gonna start popping up, I might have to start ducking out. I don't want to see too much. I will probably try to avoid trailers when they appear.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Omg, I think I think I just got a boner..

Shit, if stuff like that is gonna start popping up, I might have to start ducking out. I don't want to see too much. I will probably try to avoid trailers when they appear.

laughing Happy Dance
Riddick is freakin cool there I gots ta say.
I'm freakin stoked.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:45 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Must calm my Riddick boner, it's much too soon to get excited.. lol

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:13 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

big grin It's never too soon. One must celebrate life as often as they can.

Looking at that picture with the oval insignia and cape he definitely looks hellofalot like a primal Batman. Riddicks going all out here.

They punks won't know what hit em.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:42 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah... i need to focus my Sci-fi boner on John Carter for now, though, cuz it comes out March 9th... lol

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:18 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by the ninjak
Capes are such a disadvantage in combat. Like long hair.

Not when guns are involved because they can trick them where they're body is.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 02:06 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote:
Jordi Mollà (Colombiana,Knight and Day) is in talks to play a "machete-wielding enforcer" named Santana

Did anybody else see this? "Machete-wielding," haha.. awesome. Omg I want this movie now.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 04:04 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Not when guns are involved because they can trick them where they're body is.

I would've loved to see Batman in the films use his memory cloth expanded wing form during battle in difficult battle circumstances.

Joker's dogs. The assailing fear toxin civilians when he hit ground. Scarecrow. But he didn't. You never see him use the flaccid cape against combatants in fights in the films anyways like he does in the Arkham Asylum games. Not in any of the films.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2012 06:51 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This kid was added to the cast list on IMDB...

Nolan Gerard Funk

Anybody ever heard of 'im?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 05:04 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Apparently his name was Nolan Funk in X2. One of the captured mutants.

Weird fake name.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 07:21 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

This kid was added to the cast list on IMDB...

Nolan Gerard Funk

Anybody ever heard of 'im?

No, but you know he's awesome, just look at him smolder:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm898154240/nm1289173

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote