KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In

My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

No one does anything on kmc anymore. It sucks. People are even doing stuff late now and allowing trolling to get away with just a warnng. God... Why did this place have to change. I miss how It use to be.
I love this place. -.-

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Mar 1st, 2010 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:44 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

agrees 100%

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Siraben Mai
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Siraben Mai

Appearance: He has long purple hair and gray eyes

Personalitymessediraben is a horrible person hated by everyone he meets

Bio: Siraben Mai acquired a large sum of money and purchased a house in Tokyo. He had a habit of inviting people to his house who were currently unaware of his past.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:56 PM
Siraben Mai is currently offline Click here to Send Siraben Mai a Private Message Find more posts by Siraben Mai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
No one does anything on kmc anymore. It sucks. People are even doing stuff late now and allowing trolling to get away with just a warnng. God... Why did this place have to change. I miss how It use to be.
I love this place. -.-
if your talking about emoboy he has been banned for 730 days

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:03 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

no I wasn't. But what did he get banned for?

Hi mai!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:38 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Siraben Mai
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I sort of subconsciously typed my bio just like the OP's... I wasn't even thinking while I wrote that. Let me rewrite it.

Bio: Siraben Mai acquired a large some of money when he moved to Beijing, China. He liked to have people over all the time.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:39 PM
Siraben Mai is currently offline Click here to Send Siraben Mai a Private Message Find more posts by Siraben Mai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hi mai!
Blatant Trolling they hope by this time he will mature

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:21 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
if your talking about emoboy he has been banned for 730 days

730 days xD
Wow he's a cool a kid who get's banned for that long, it's two years, lmfao.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:33 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Is it too late to join this?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:48 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by TxG
Is it too late to join this?

nope. was suppose to open saturday but....

so ya, join. smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:55 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Alexa Donahue

Personality: Sweet, Friendly, Homely, Can be quite nieve and sensitive at times, She does have a tendency to get emoional whether she is stressed out or sometimes wthout any cause for her to be like it at all It's just the way she is.

Bio: Alexa left home around a year ago she just come to the end of her first year at college and now is looking for a new place to stay, somewhere to call her next home even if that means sharing for a bit untill she is more finacially better off then so be it. Alexa really don't want to go back home she likes the independence she had when she attended college and wishes to keep it that way so this oppotunity seems too good to pass up, But will she live to regret her decision... Only time will tell if she lives to tell the tale.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:38 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

>_> if he opens it real quick everything will be a ok

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:59 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Yes it would be.
Randie kins is back! =D

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:10 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I'm reading through all of his old posts and I actually thought he was really funny.

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:16 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Siraben Mai
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi mai!

Hey!

So is this RP starting soon?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:08 PM
DangerousBeauty

we don't know.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:09 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

You can't be banned for two years... At least I don't think so.

I found DBs reply to emoboy in the Worlds at War thread outright hilarious, even if a little aggressive. And yeah, back in the golden age of KMC it was wonderful.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:17 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name: Ashmora Edge

Appearance: see pic

Personality: Very shy and keeps to herself but when she feels comfortable she can be very friendly.

Bio: Ashmora came from a very loving family that moved to Japan when she was only six and lived there happily for two years, her father was a mix marshal art instructor and her mother was an artiest but most impotently great parents. Sadly that all changed five years ago when her father was killed by a fast moving illness there was nothing they could to to save his life. Ashmora's mother gave up on life and turned to drugs, soon after she OD leaving Ashmora a lone and for two years she lived on the streets of Tokyo, she uses what her father taught her to survive. She steals what she needs and defends her self with her marshal arts but when thats not enough she has a duffel bag full of weapons shes been collecting from the local gang members. She very recently heard of the huge house that was taking in people rent free and thought it would be better then sleeping behind a dumpster.

Attachment: brokenswords.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:01 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Spidervlad
You can't be banned for two years... At least I don't think so.

I found DBs reply to emoboy in the Worlds at War thread outright hilarious, even if a little aggressive. And yeah, back in the golden age of KMC it was wonderful.

Aggressive is me in a nut shell. smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:59 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

He kept trolling and i think the mod thought he was like 13 or something so the figured 2 years would be the best for him

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:26 PM