KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Things became normal once again and his hunger started to return. He thought about all the food he use to eat when he was younger. This filled him up in a way but he still needed something tangible. He was about to search for the fridge until another person came tumbling into the entrance. He looked like he was in more of a hurry than most by the way he face planted the ground. Slade hovered over him making sure he was alright. "Hey there guy, you ok? Need some help?" Slade came down to his level and offered to help him up off the floor.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:00 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ashetaka ran toward the door carrying his monster with him. He studied to group of people. "Did i leave the door open? Huh." Ashetaka studied the pair a little closer, as if looking threw them. "Anyway sorry about the whole entrance thing. But i was coming as fast as i could. This house is just so huge. Sometimes i get lost." He said grinning and peered around to study the animals. "I didn't know animals would be coming. But i guess i never said anything about them not coming." Ashetaka noticed the weird pair, some had damages, some were dirty. "Umm well make yourself at home i guess." Ashetaka closed the door and began to walk back to the kitchen.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:22 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Messahi
Things became normal once again and his hunger started to return. He thought about all the food he use to eat when he was younger. This filled him up in a way but he still needed something tangible. He was about to search for the fridge until another person came tumbling into the entrance. He looked like he was in more of a hurry than most by the way he face planted the ground. Slade hovered over him making sure he was alright. "Hey there guy, you ok? Need some help?" Slade came down to his level and offered to help him up off the floor.
Tom groaned and then held out his hand for help. "Uhhh, yeah, sorry, ow! umm haha sorry." He stood up. "Wow, that was...embarrassing. Thanks for the assist though! I'm Tom!" He said holding out his hand and beaming.

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:30 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Alexa walked to the house and entered it prior to it shuting she glanced around the main hallway this place was huge and open she noted to herself. After Ashetaka had gave then leway to make themselves at home she glanced around at a few of the others, Not making eye contact of course and wasn't sure what to do or to follow Ashetaka and waited to see what the others intended to do before deciding.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:34 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Yeux returned to his mothers side so Neena could put his leash on. "It was nice meeting you." The owner of the house hadn't given them a name. How rude. Nor did he ask for theirs. Oh well. Yeux pulled Neena along, guiding her to the stairs. Swiftly, they climbed the stairs without a word.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:45 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ashetaka thought to himself as he walked to the balconey. What a weird bunch. He than admired the beautiful view from the balconey. He wondered what they would be doing now.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:56 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Keitaro had just passed through the door. He saw some people talking to eachother and going up the stairs.

''Well, he thought, this is the place''.

He came in with his luggage and proceeded to walk up to the rooms.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 10:25 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter walked to the big house. He was glad of getting away from home. Hunter knocked on the door.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 12:27 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade smiled and grabbed Toms hand. He gripped it firmly trying to show his character a bit through his hand shake

"No problem Tom. I'm kind of a klutz sometimes too,so I can relate. I'm Slade by the way."

he let go of his palm.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 12:29 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ashetaka walked back to the kitchen. "Sigh, another one. The more the merrier. Maybe i should have put a limit on the damn sheet." He said and then took a peek around. "Nevermind this house is still hella creepy." He opened the door in a giant grin. "Hey wazzup bro."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 12:33 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter looked at the man at the door. "Yea Im here to be a roomate. Its free, correct?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 12:35 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Messahi
Slade smiled and grabbed Toms hand. He gripped it firmly trying to show his character a bit through his hand shake

"No problem Tom. I'm kind of a klutz sometimes too,so I can relate. I'm Slade by the way."

he let go of his palm.
"Hey Slade I'm Tom, I mean, wait, I already said that didn't I? well...I still am Tom...hehe" Tom shook his hand back then looked around. Lots of people were simply walking right in and making themselves at home. Tom saw the man standing on the balcony and assumed he must be the owner of the house. Then he heard Hunter say what everyone who entered had been thinking: is it free? He looked expectantly at Ashetaka. "Yeah that, and also, why exactly are you doing this? I mean, letting a bunch of foreignors camp out in your mansion like some cheap hostel isn't exactly characteristic of you rich folks is it?" said Tom and smiled charismatically.

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 02:52 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Neena stood in the hallway. Yeux wandered from door to door, giving it a good sniffing. He was picking the room, and Neena didn't mind at all that her Anteater was choosing their living quarters. So she waited at the end of the hall for her companion to fetch her.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:00 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom glanced over at Neena and Yeux. "Aww gross! What the hell is that?" Tom said pointing at Yeux slackjawed.

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:11 AM
DangerousBeauty

Yeux looked up, momentarly pausing his sniff. He gave a little huff before moving on with his search. Neena giggled. "An anteater. Hes my eyes. He's my little yeux." Yeux found a room. He gave the door a lick and hurried back to his mom.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:18 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Brevnev sat in the cockpit of an old helicopter, one too old to do anything really impressive with. The old machine slowly carried him to his destination, a manor that was offering free room and board. It was a nice offer, one that he didn't really need, but was happy for somewhere to lay low. His friends were running out, and his list of enemies was only getting longer. It was about time to make some new ones, though he didn't know which list they would be. His eyes slowly absorbed the estate as it grew ever closer. "I guess this will be.. home."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:24 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ashmora was listening to the adults talk and she really wanted to kick Tom, why the hell would you ask why anything why its free the owner my wise up and chance his mind. Before entering the hall with the rooms she took her shoes off and picked them up then bowed to the Owner "Domo arigato gozaimasu, Dozo yoroshiku." (Thank you very much, pleased to meet you...I think big grin) Ashmora lived in Tokyo for two years she picked up a few phases but wasn't that great at speaking it.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:01 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Yeux looked up, momentarly pausing his sniff. He gave a little huff before moving on with his search. Neena giggled. "An anteater. Hes my eyes. He's my little yeux." Yeux found a room. He gave the door a lick and hurried back to his mom.

"Ya know I guess it is kinda cuter up close. Hi little guy" Tom cooed and reached out to pet Yeux. "You came from Tokyo, with the rest of us right? It must have been tough living in a big city what with your uhh...condition." He said awkwardly. "What happened anyways? That looks like it kinda hurt."

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Mar 17th, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 09:58 AM
Paul McCartney
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is this RP about?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:58 PM
Paul McCartney is currently offline Click here to Send Paul McCartney a Private Message Find more posts by Paul McCartney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
"Ya know I guess it is kinda cuter up close. Hi little guy" Tom cooed and reached out to pet Yeux. "You came from Tokyo, with the rest of us right? It must have been tough living in a big city what with your uhh...condition." He said awkwardly. "What happened anyways? That looks like it kinda hurt."

Yeux flaired his ears in a curious manner. He's never heard anyone coo at him before. He wandered over to get a pat, pulling Neena along behind him. "Its not too bad. My fathers bamboo sword broke in the middle of a sparring match we were having. It ended up slashing my eyes. It was an accident, but my father took it awfuly hard. Yeux helps guide me along. We have our own little language." Yeux grabbed Toms hand and gave it a sniff. He flaired his ears again and looked up at him almost as if he was saying: Y hallo thar. :3

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 07:42 PM