KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter listened to Ashketa((spelling?)). What he said made him more curious than ever, but he definently didnt want to be kicked out. Hunter followed everyone upstairs.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 05:49 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

jason raised an eyebrow, ignoring the pain which he seemed to be stuck with forever..he continued walking throughout the house, hoping he would soon find the...or a kitchen - who knew how many this guy had in this enormous house..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 11:26 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(I finally start it up. And the main people that wanted me to start it, aren't even on. sad )
After Ashetaka finished his speech he began to walk to the kitchen. "Well everyone follow me, to the kitchen. I usually make diner but not tonight." He said as he turned a couple corners and finally reached the Kitchen. He opened the Freezer and Fridge revealing all the food he had. Ashetaka had just went shopping so it was packed.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 08:16 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Its just a slow week SC))
Hunter's mouth watered at the food. Hunter loved eating and preparing food. His stomach was eager to be filled. He remembered when after training with his swordmaster they would eat the most delicous meals. "Where are the pans Ashteka? I shall cook for all you strangers!" Hunter had a huge grin.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 10:15 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade went wide eyed as the fridge opened. He looked back at Ashetaka and gave him a friendly pat on the back. "Thanks man, I have been famished. traveling the last few days on empty." Slade poked his head in the fridge and grabbed some fruit. He looked over at hunter. "say, what are you going to make? I can hold my self over with this until dinner is ready!" he talked as his mouth was full with apple bites.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 10:56 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter drooled. "Just wait and see!" Hunter planned to make a huge meal and meet everyone. And possibly impress a lady!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 11:15 PM
starryknight

Ashmora stood in the corner of the kitchen with her kitten, 'I guess its been a while since I ate,' she thought to herself. Just then her stomach growled loudly, "I guess I'm a bit hungry" she blushed poking her stomach.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 11:38 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

jason found the kitchen and helped himself to a ham sandwich.."thats better" he sighed, even though the very act of opening and closing his mouth was stretching one particularly large gash across his cheek, bringing on a constant wave of agony..he tried to ignore this pain as best he could, however, and concentrated on the food..looking down at the many scares that were visible on his hands, he suddenly wished he could remember everything..the faces of those who had done this to him, specifically, so he could receive some form of vengance..but this line of thinking only brought more pain, so he calmed down and sat on one of the stools in the kitchen to finish his meal..

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 11:55 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Yeux lead her to a stool where she could sit and listen to what everyone else had to say. Yeux crawled up onto her shoulder and snuggled down to relax. Absently, Neena gave him a loving pat.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 12:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter pulled out all the best food."This is gonna be a welcome feast!" The smell of food wafted through the air. Hunter was always good at cooking.*I hope the others like it...* Hunter used his best recipes. The meal was almost done.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:27 AM
starryknight

Ashmora's mouth was watering, "Oh that reminds me. I have to pick up kitty supplies for...umm oh yeah I didn't name her yet," she blushed she didn't realize she was talking out loud. "Excuse me, I have to run to the store." She left the kitchen to count her money, "Damn just enough for the kitty supplies, I was saving to buy new clothes," she sighed.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:32 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Neenas head canted to the side. "Yeux..." yeux hopped from her shoulder and dug through her pocket. He pulled out a couple hundred Yen and scooted it after ashmora. Once he caught up to her, he licked her foot with his long sticky tongue. With flaired ears, he looked up happily.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:37 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade overheard Ashmora as she mistakenly spoke aloud. He approached her as she left the kitchen in a casual enough fashion. He still had a half eaten apple in his hand but nothing in his mouth.

"hey, I'm not meaning to bother you are anything. I was gonna go out and get a new toothbrush, mind if I tag along?" He said as he outstretched his arms to pet the kitten.

After petting the kitten he saw the familiar anteater crawl by with an obvious agenda. "hey there again..Yeux was it" He knelt down and pet the critter.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:43 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ashmora gave the anteater a hard look, she took the money and walked back to his blind owner, "I don't take hand outs but thanks for offering." Her voice was more sharper then she wanted but she never accepted help and she wasn't about to start. She walked out of the kitchen and exited the house, "I don't need anyone, I'm better off a lone," the Kitten stayed silent on her head.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:47 AM
DangerousBeauty

Yeux enjoyed the pat, but shyed away and ran back into the kitchen when Ashmora looked at him. He was hiding behind Neenas chair when Ashmora entered the kitchen. Neena simply held put her hand and stuffed the Yen back into her pocket.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:53 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter was sniffing the air. He was done with all his food. *This is gonna be GREAT* Hunter put the food on a long table. There was a variety of asian cuisines. He cupped his hands yelling."Dinner is served everyone!!!" There was enough food for days.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:59 AM
starryknight

(sorry mess didnt see you post)
Ashmora turned and saw Slade 'Damn I think he heard what I just said' "Do whatever you want Mister, I don't control you" she started walking. 'might be nice to have someone to walk with it's getting dark and 15 year olds out at night didn't mix well with cops.' she thought to herself.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 02:05 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

(happens)
Slade just smiled and took that as a yes. He sensed a hostel tone but thought nothing of it. Dinner was ready but Slade had enough to last him a little longer. Besides it seemed like hunter had cooked a feast, there would be plenty when they got back. Slade followed Ashmora close behind.

"Great, I'm Slade by the way. Mister sounds weird." he said laughing.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 02:12 AM
starryknight

Ashmora's expression stayed the same "My name is" she hesitated for a second, was it a good idea to tell this stranger her real name. "my name is Ashley" she lied.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 02:29 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Slade pulled another apple from his hoodie pocket. He pocketed about 5 or 6 before he had left. He loved fruit, any kind really. He took another huge chomp out of the fruit, chewed and swallowed.
"Well Miss Ashley it is a pleasure to meet you. And what about the little guy on your head?" He pointed to the kitten who looked quite comfortable. "does he have a name? if it is a he that is." He said stumbling with his words.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 02:55 AM