KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto turned to see a man. He was young, only about a few years older than him."You must be the guy who lives here. Ive heard about you..Im Soto."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:29 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"my name is ronin" ronin answered politely.."what brings you to the temple of light?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:31 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Me and these other people behind me,"Hunter pointed at Gaku, and Megan.."are here to train under Master Xen. Do you know where he is?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:37 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ronin smiled - he himself had received his own training under the master.."ah, so you're the students? - the master is busy right now, but he will be with you shortly.."
ronin looked at the 3 with interest...he had never been trained with a group..master xen had always instructed him alone, and he assumed thats how he always operated with students..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto noticed someone walk up behind Ronin. He was quite young and he had a white cloak on with red lining."Is that him?"

Master Xen walked up behind Ronin."So Ive seen youve met your met my new pupils Ronin. Ive been expecting you all.He studied each one carefully. What are your names?"

Soto studied Master Xen.*so young..*"Ummm, my name is Soto Ribe' sir" Soto bowed in respect..

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:01 AM
MadMel
Heh

ronin bowed to master xen.."indeed i have, sir..lets hope they can keep up with your training regime" he replied, winking at the students..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:04 AM
starryknight

Fallen smirked, "Just remember...you asked for it." Fallen summoned her blade then extended her arms, her hands begun to glow black then orbs surrounded the master. "This is it!" she yelled throwing her Keyblade to distract him, Fallen quickly jumped high in the air the orbs closed in on the man. "Gravity!" she struck out her right arm, a massive purple gravity field in gulped the man, it started to crush the orbs in to the man, the orbs started exploding. Fallen landed, her blade appeared back in her hand, she looked pleased on her destructive power.

-----Megan-------

Megan smiled at the two boys her bubbly personalty was almost over whelming, "Hi guys, this is going to be so great I can't wait to start training!" she giggled making a cute face at them.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:07 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Zon appeared behind Fallen."So naa'ive.." Master Zon flicked Fallen in the head taunting her.

Hunter ran toward Master with incredible spped and jumped as he got towards him. He summoned his keyblade planning to slam it on Master Zon.

Master Zon looked up and pointed and open palm to him sending Hunter into a wall.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:14 AM
MadMel
Heh

ronin raised an eyebrow at megan's attitude, but he hid it well behind he hand as he scratched at his hair.."not that i should be teaching anything, but patience is usually the first lesson, right master?" he said, looking at master xen..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:16 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Xen chuckled."Yes your right Ronin, but being enthusiastic wouldnt hurt anyone.."He smiled looking at Magan."Very cheerful I can see, lighten up Ronin, you zombie." Master Xen hit Ronin on the back playfully

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:23 AM
MadMel
Heh

ronin folded his arms and pretended to be offended, but he was smiling all the same.."whatever.." he said cheerfully..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:27 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Xen looked at his new pupils."So if your ready you can have Ronin here teach you basic keyblade skills." Master Xen vanished with a smile.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:29 AM
MadMel
Heh

"what? when did i volunteer?" ronin exclaimed with surprise, looking a the spot where the master had vanished from..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:34 AM
starryknight

Fallen growled , how did he avoid it i surrounded him. She rushed Master Zon surrounding herself with orbs for protection, she swung and gave everything she had.

-----Megan-----

Megan calmed down then gave Ronin a bow the turn to the Master and bowed, "I'm sorry I just get so excited some times." She turned back to Ronin "I guess you my teacher for the time being," she gave a slight smile trying not to explode in a happy fit again.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:37 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ronin smiled at the group.."well come on - to the courtyard then - i guess i can give you a few of the basics.." he walked out of the temple to an open courtyard..there were some stone pillars, the same height as a person, scattered all over the courtyard, for training practice....

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:42 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yuri was pleased to hear we can attack master Zon her eyes turned pitch black as a feeling of death shown on her face. her mind had gone dark the voice in her head started speaking louder to her. [Lets kill him let his blood run down your blade hisss]Yuris voice changed to a voice that was dark and deep Yuri was herself but not herself then in her hand appeared her keyblade Yami Ryu after Fallen finished her attack Yuri casted a spell "Stop" which prevented Zon from moving for a time She then thrusted her keyblade into the ground and cast "Impact quake" Causing two rock pillars at a time to pop up in the area where Master Zon was

-------------------------GAKU-----------------------------------------------------

Gaku bowed towards master Xen and in a proud voice said his name
" My name is Gaku pleased to meet you" Gaku then stood up and looked around the area to get a good look at everyone he then noticed a beautiful girl and knew she had to possess a keyblade as well he also thought she was cute but Gaku was trying to stay focused on being able to find his sister but he couldn't help his self deep down he thought she was just so damn cute Gaku then followed Ronin to the courtyard

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Apr 4th, 2010 at 05:03 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 05:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"if we could all concentrate - " ronin said, looking at gaku, who seemed to be transfixed with megan.." - we can begin.." he stood in silence for a few seconds, thinking of an appropriate starting lesson...."what does your keyblade mean to you?" he then asked the students, looking at each of them..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 05:05 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was quick to answer the question that Ronin asked with no hesitation in his voice My keyblade to me means a way of finding my sister and protecting me and her so that we can be together again thats what my keyblade means to me" Gaku calmed down and breathed deep to relax his nerve

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 05:14 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Megan stopped smiling "my keyblade means redemption, for being so weak, it means bringing justice to the evil ones." she words were as cold as ice.

-----Fallen-----

Damn this girl she turn just in time to block a rock from crushing her, "What the hell is your problem!"

Last edited by starryknight on Apr 4th, 2010 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 05:20 AM
MadMel
Heh

ronin, nodded, impressed..so far he was liking their answers..

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 05:30 AM