KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yen grinned at Desiree."Dez, this oughta be fun! Nux needs to hurry up too.."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 26th, 2010 10:20 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nocturne stumbled into the party really late. She looked her best sonshe didn't care. She walked in looking for Dashun and saw that he was with that Kndra girl again. She was mad that he didn't see her a few days ago. She really liked him but couldn't figure how to tell him. He seemed tonreally looked this Kendra girl alot and she seemed happy. "Ill just wait to talk to him when him and Kendra cool things down a little." Nocturne had no idea when that was gonna be but she could wait. Plus there was so many Gus at this party. Nocturne made sure she had all her weapons on hold so if anything happened or she was threatened shed be able to defend herself. She went and got a few chips and a drink and sat down. "So where's the well known Nux. "

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:43 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

The time was 8pm the moon was at it's fullest and looking rather large almost as though it had picked it's spot and settles over the school itself. The party was already underway many students who had been invited were either there already enjoying themselves, whilst others were just arriving like for instance tabatha and chaos she was feeling quite unnerved and jumpy for some reason but tried to smile on regardless as she gazed around the room.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:29 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree grabbed her drink and lit up a cigarette and walked out onto the balcany for some fresh air whilst the party had started to get in full swing. The moon had set over the school and was the brightest white ~ perfect night ~ she thought to herself nux would enter the party soon then things would really kick off which desiree hoped that tabatha woudn't refuse nux's offer, otherwise the whole school would suffer for it.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 09:18 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Pintar dropped off the loud annoyance into the infirmary he then went to Desiree to finish what he was going to say "Hey Desiree i was wondering if you would join me in a dance during this party?"

~Decretum~

Old Post May 27th, 2010 09:59 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron woke up in a dumpster a block away from the party "huh?" haron said as he got up, disorientated. "Oh crap!" Haron yelled at himself as he stumbled out of the dumpster and round the block.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 28th, 2010 03:20 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Kendra took a sip of her drink and then looked at nocturne, " Don't know. We'll soon know when she does. " She replied trying not to have a undertone to her voice and her dislike of nux to be noticed.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 28th, 2010 03:05 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dashun looked at the girl that just came and asked Kendra a question. He stared at her really hard."Nocturne! Is that you?" Dashun met her a while ago while training in Japan.

Yen went and sat at the V.I.P. section, getting bored waiting on Nux. "She's gonna make me fall to sleep over here..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 28th, 2010 04:43 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Dashun. It took you all this time to acknowledge my prescense? I saw you in the woods also...But i still missed you!!" Nocturne gave him a big hug."Ill leave since your with her. By Dashun and Kendra!" Nocturne drifted away.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 04:55 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Well she hasnt changed. So is there supposed to be something happening tonight Kendra?" Dashun knew the name of Nux. "A vampire Dark Child was talking about killing her. I think his name was Daniel..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 28th, 2010 05:41 PM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

" I know nothing of that and nux is a goddess she is a formidable force. I only know this, " Leaning forward more to dashun, " nux plans to have an initiation for the new girl tabatha. It musn't go ahead. It must be stopped. That's not the only reason nux wants to use tabatha to find something she needs.,I can't say anymore here. " Kendra whispered and wanted the subject dropped knowing she had said too much already.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 28th, 2010 07:21 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dashun sat back in his chair thinking."Well thats interesting. I did meet a girl named Tabatha...Well I guess well see when Nux arrives, wont we?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 28th, 2010 07:41 PM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
The time was 8pm the moon was at it's fullest and looking rather large almost as though it had picked it's spot and settles over the school itself. The party was already underway many students who had been invited were either there already enjoying themselves, whilst others were just arriving like for instance tabatha and chaos she was feeling quite unnerved and jumpy for some reason but tried to smile on regardless as she gazed around the room.

chaos found beast instantly - he had saved them a bunch of seats close together.."this way" he whispered into tabatha's ears, steering her towards the spot.."glad to see you still alive" beast muttered dryly as they approached..
"likewise - good to know you can survive schoolwork without me" chaos retorted, his eyes glinting with humor..
beast turned to face tabatha "nice to see you too, new girl..been watching your step?"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 10:32 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron ran into the VIP party, and collided with Noctourne. "Oh, im so sorry, i just ran, and dumster, and dark children, and..." Haron looked at her "Sorry, heh..."

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 29th, 2010 07:24 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nocturne just rolled her eyes. "Wow, I heard what happened to you. If you ask me it's pathetic. Sorry..." Nocturne walked away from Haron. She didn't really appreciate boys who start trouble. She decided to just be an aquaintance to Harin and nothing more.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 29th, 2010 10:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

The v.i.p room went dark as though all the light in the school had lost it's power. A sense of fear and forboding circled the room and a earie silence could be felt. Then light reamerged and could be seen at the top of the glass staircase has eight guardians, four on each side all the dark children went down on their knees as their great leader and goddess was here, yet not visible to anyone yet except the guardians but all could feel her presence.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 07:40 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yen fell to the ground. "Damn I hate doing this. Bout time Nux showed up!"

Dashun sat confused."Is Nux here?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 30th, 2010 08:36 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree was next to yen and was also kneeling, " She's here. I know it. " She whispered as the cresent moon, a custom mark for all the cursed ones of moonacre bore after being marked by the tracker began to burn and tingle which was rapidly increasing.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 09:43 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Kendra arched her brow, the hair on the back of her neck was raising...not out of fear, but anger. Kendra detested nux with a passion despite of what she claimed to be she wasn't her goddess or god and therefore refused to bow or get on her knees. She stood steadfast in her spot and didn't budge.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 02:59 PM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nocturne turned towards the attention. There were others on the ground kneeling. "Hell if im getting on the floor, I have on a skirt..." Nocturne walked to the wall waiting to see the well talked about Nux.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 03:44 PM