KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

(( oops sorrystick out tongue ))

Tabatha smiled and whispered back into Chaos's ear, " Sure why not it is a party after all. "

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:32 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"Hehe" Chaos grabbed Tabatha gently and disappeared. They reappeared in a flash of shadowy smoke in the middle of the floor. As if on cue, the music changed from loud rave music to something quiet and soft. "Good timing" Chaos muttered, grinning down at Tabatha. He held her close and began leading in a slow circle on the post.
Meanwhile Beast was fuming in his seat, though he hid it extremely well. Not because he didn't have a date, but because Chaos was wrecking his plan. Everyone needed to be sitting down. Sighing, the summoner decided to wait out the little dance, and hope that the dark children were still here when the happy couple came back. "Bloody incubus" he muttered distractedly, finishing his drink and getting another.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:54 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Tabatha smiled nervously as she clung to Chaos she felt as if the whole room was gazing at them. Her cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink whether it was the heat of the room, The Stares, or maybe the way Chaos was looking at her. Tabatha felt like someone else was watching them also, Not someone visible but someone invisible...Her cresent moon scar was burning slightly, " Yes I guess so. " she muttered making eye contact with him.

Last edited by TxG on Jul 5th, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:21 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree was standing on the outskirts of the dance floor staring at Tabatha and Chaos any minute now it was all going to kick off.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:36 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Chaos' eyes never left Tabatha as they danced. He could feel people staring, but he couldn't care less. He was with the most amazing person he had ever met. A person he doubted he could ever part with. He leaned in close. So close. They're lips were almost touching. But then - "You're on fire" he whispered, sounding concerned. He moved back and ran his fingers over Tabatha's scar. "Are you feeling ok?"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Tabatha grimaced through her teeth when Chaos felt her scar. The burning was not of Chao's doing but someone else, It felt like the first time when she received at her birthday party ~Was the tracker here, In this room..~ she thought quietly to herself. It felt like someone had taken a red hot poker and put it against her forehead and was holding it there and not letting go, The stinging was making her eyes water had it not been for Chaos and everyone else in the room being there watching her she would of surely cried with the pain she was feeling right now, It's my scar. It's burning...I think I need to sit down... and maybe have a glass of water " Tabatha replied slowly and with pain.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:03 PM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
Tabatha grimaced through her teeth when Chaos felt her scar. The burning was not of Chao's doing but someone else, It felt like the first time when she received at her birthday party ~Was the tracker here, In this room..~ she thought quietly to herself. It felt like someone had taken a red hot poker and put it against her forehead and was holding it there and not letting go, The stinging was making her eyes water had it not been for Chaos and everyone else in the room being there watching her she would of surely cried with the pain she was feeling right now, It's my scar. It's burning...I think I need to sit down... and maybe have a glass of water " Tabatha replied slowly and with pain.

Chaos glared right at Nux. Was this her doing? He shook his head and picked up Tabatha like she was made of feathers. "I think you need to go outside for a bit." he told her, moving towards the door. He could have teleported, but who knew what happened with cursed scars at times like this? She may get a worse reaction from magic being used on her, for all Chaos knew. He tried to be quick, but he was being careful not to hit anyone while carrying Tabatha.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:11 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux stood up and nodded at the guards who were stationed at the doors and all the exits had been sealed. She also was aware of teleportation so she grounded them so that only she if she wanted could teleport out of the room, " Leaving so soon? " Nux asked walking towards Chaos.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:25 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Lime stood up also and walked closely behind Nux with her hands placed on her hips as she walked giving a growling and hissing sound that a cat makes when angered or offended either way it was a warning in itself.

Last edited by Lime on Jul 5th, 2010 at 01:00 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:56 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree also joined in the building ranks that were now circling all around Chaos who was holding Tabatha as he attempted to leave, He was either Brave, or very stupid.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:22 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yen quickly gulped down the rest of her drink. She walked over to Nux observing Chaos and Tabatha. She knew Nux wouldnt let them out the door. Chaos seemed to really want to protect this girl, but he wouldnt get far at all if he tried to leave.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:30 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Chaos took a step back. Not for himself, but to keep Nux away from Tabatha. "I'll be out and back in five minutes" He promised, knowing it was hopeless. He wasn't leaving, and neither was Tabatha. But for all their cunning, the Dark Children had forgotten something vital. "We'll be out of here soon" he whispered in Tabatha's ear. "Just hold on a bit longer..."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 12:41 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux moved a step forward and continued to do so untill she was near and up close to Tabatha, " At ease " she called out to the dark children, Knowing that they were crowding just a bit too much. Nux's eyes surveyed Tabatha with intrigue she touched the burning scar with her forefinger which was the root of her discomfort, It was not down to her doing but the tracker..He had not finished the mark that he bestowed on her when one gets chosen. This fascinated her even more., " Allow my priests to look over her. They are expert healers. Tabatha's condition will only worsen if you don't let them try. "

Last edited by TxG on Jul 6th, 2010 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 01:23 PM
MadMel
Heh

Chaos snorted. "Why should I trust you!" he spat. "You wanted her in you little coven five minutes ago!"
"Put her down, Chaos." Chaos turned around. Beast was walking towards them.
"What?! Have you gone insane!" Chaos shouted at his friend.
"Nux isn't lying." Beast told Chaos. He stopped walking grinning at Nux and the others with immense satisfaction. "She can't... Literally."
"What - ?" Chaos started to say, but then he stopped. He looked around the room. Every few metres, around the perimeter of the chamber, stones were glowing and levitating on the spot, ringing the entire room with light. "you" Chaos pointed at Beast. "You spent the whole night planning this."
"Yea" Beast relied easily. "I constructed a ward around this chamber. No one can speak falsely as long as the ward is functional. I was going to use it to figure out exactly what you wanted" he told Nux. "But this will do. Ask her anything you want, Chaos, but be specific."
Chaos stared at his friend. "You're a bloody genius!" he told him.
"Well, since you aren't lying, thank you." Beast replied, smiling even wider. Chaos turned on Nux.
"Do you promise that neither you nor your followers and you priests Will harm Tabatha - This girl I'm holding in my arms?" he asked her, being careful with his words so that she had no choice but to reveal her true intentions.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 02:00 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Nux shifted slightly in the spot where she was standing. She didn't like this one bit, It was humiliating and demeaning for a god such has she to be out smarted for once. However it seems as though her position is compromised for now.. so indeed she would play along a little. Nux took into consideration what Chaos asked she paused, thinking carefully in how she answered it was a good thing it wasn't a complicated question to give a complicated answer to and in all honesty seeing how she coudn't lie and all at least for now... she looked Chaos straight in the eyes,

" You have my word. I will not harm her. Nor my children won't. Nor my priests. Why would I ? " Nux replied seething in vengeful spite but telling the truth and her eyes were glowing from it's electric blue in colour to blood red.

Last edited by TxG on Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 11:53 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree bit down on her lip hard. Her head turning from Chaos to nux and then to Beast, She nodded her head looking almost fearful in the way Nux's eyes changed, Nux had been shafted, tricked and noone would get away with doing that. She knew she was telling the truth Tabatha would not be harmed because that is not what Nux wants. if that was the case then Tabatha and the rest who had come here to set a trap, Well it's only out of interest and intrigue in knowing what makes them tick is the reason their still standing. Nux no doubt will want payback.... THIS WAS WAR! it was clear Desiree had seen that look only once before in Nux's eyes. That dark and evil glint.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 10:56 PM
MadMel
Heh

Chaos smiled, marvelling at Beast's genius. "We're coming too" Beast told Nux. "And I'm taking the ward with me." As he moved, the crystals lining the room moved with him, floating steadily in the air.
Chaos looked at Nux and her followers. The hatred was impossible to miss. "feeling a bit down, are we?" he asked them as he surrendered Tabatha to Nux. "I can't - can imagine why... Hmm... Apparently, your ward cannot distinguish sarcasm from lying."
"Makes it all the more fun." Beast replied truthfully. "It's quite amusing watching people trying to be sarcastic with this thing turned on."
"Fair enough." Chaos muttered. "Well, what are we waiting for, lets move!" he added, glaring at the Dark Children. Truth be told he was anxious to see what was wrong with Tabatha, and what Nux and her "priests" were going to do to help her.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:17 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Desiree glared both Beast and Chaos were mocking the dark children and their leader, Beast more than Chaos his concern was more about his precious Tabatha. Desiree folded her arms in annoyance she and the others would have to put up with it for now, " Yea whatever dirtbag you'll get whats coming to ya. "

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 07:15 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dashun laid back against his seat and watched what was unfolding in front of him. He took a sip of his drink silently. Knowing that something might be happening soon he quitely shoved on red gloves and took off his glasses. His eyes shifted to grey and then pure white. With his eyes pure white he was able to see eveyones actions even slower, making his reaction time twice as fast. His sword sat on his hip ready to be unseathed at any moment. He believed he was faster than anyone in his room, being able to reach high speeds that make him seem to teleport. Dashun was ready for action and it was ready for him...

Yen stood back out of the way. She really wasnt in the mood to stare someone down behind Nux. She would know if something happened. But for know she was laying low.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 01:46 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

It was a one up for those who despised Nux and her followers. Kendra was one of them who disliked Nux for reasons that she prefered to keep to herself for the time being seeing as though she was a guest here, It would be more fitting for her to be quiet and be observant. Kendra was no fool though, tension was thíck and hanging by a sheer thread and concern for Tabatha's well being could be felt all around.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 09:58 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote