KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is anyone interested in Star Wars the Old Republic?

Is anyone interested in Star Wars the Old Republic?
Started by: SithAce_1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (105): « First ... « 100 101 [102] 103 104 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Geez... That dude has been whining about the "surprise" sex all over the place... It's like the third time I have seen it posted. As for the SW, I actually did that in my playthrough. Found it funny as hell as well.

Anyway, I gotta say Darth Jadus is the biggest badass Sith in TOR.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 03:09 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Apparantly:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: A one point you have to go meet with him and at the end of the conversation he demands you kneel before him. If you refuse he kills you. The cut scene ends and you're dead and have to respawn. Jadus doesn't **** around.

He sure sounds badass. Can't wait to play this game. big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got a video of that? I agree, Jadus is the most badass aside from the Emperor, but I hear he dies like a *****.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:28 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No video, just a rumor I stumbled upon on Google.

Not surprised about him dying. From the sound of it the entire Sith Empire gets the royal shaft in this game.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Which is a complete 180 from what folks thought about originally, that Bioware was heavily favoring the Empire.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get what is canon in this game because many missions and flashpoints overlap.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:48 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it'll sort itself out somehow.

Maybe we'l just have to figure it out I guess. Or they'll be a statement about which things are considered the 'canon' version, just like what happened with Kotor.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 04:51 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, just saying a LOT of things overlap.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 05:11 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

And a lot of DS/LS choices are contradictory. They can't all happen in the same universe. So eventually some 'canon' TOR will come out, maybe years down the road.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 03:43 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is this, tron?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 05:08 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

That armor looks ****ing retarded.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'm thinking VR Troopers.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 04:52 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just learned I can start playing... Hell yeah!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 04:12 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, early access opens today. Meanwhile, my CE copy will hopefully sell for over $300.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 04:19 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, good luck with that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 04:37 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's at $250 right nowsmile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 04:58 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Pity, I'm really enjoying the early access.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 08:51 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm happy for you. For me it's not something I want to waste my time with when it comes out. I literally did nothing but play this crap when I had it and I lost track of the days. Better I stay away from video games. Also, my CE is currently at $265.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 10:09 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Can't they just buy their own for half that? erm

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 10:11 PM