KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))

Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Sounds good. Okay, one more question. Is Hogwarts still operating? Or has Fantasia taken over as the largest school of magic?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:03 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

hmm actually the epilogue was about 19 years wasn't it after the battle of hogwarts and voldermort and everything. So alright change of plan I will make it three years after that 22 years later. i don't want to make the teacher I have in mind too old sorta.

actually hogwarts is still functioning well and even slytherin has gotten a lot better. Fantasia is a magic school that has not been mentioned much. But everyone technically knows it and it has a good reputation almost mirrors hogwarts a bit...But it's in hungary. One of the most famous Dragons are bred there the hungarian horntail.

Last edited by TxG on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:10 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Makes sense.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:15 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Yeah takes a while to get used to it. But i wanted to do a rp based on a magic school set in the harry potter verse that isen't hogwarts, or durmstrang and so on. Those schools will be mentioned but action will take place at fantasia.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:19 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

It's a good idea.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:23 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Thanks hopefully it will be a fun intake on it with intersting characters and so on.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 10:28 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

I am so joining stick out tongue give me a sec to do my cs.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:40 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

alright woot!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:42 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Like I woudn't join I'm the biggest hp fan ever!!! and this is a genius idea wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:43 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

lol i know you are and thanks big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:46 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

alright I'll do the cs now. cool

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:50 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Name: Marigold Zabini
Nickname: Mari
Ethnic Origin: mixed
Sexual preference: Straight
Special Power: Parseltongue (can speak to snakes)
Wand: 6inch emerald green wood with snake skin as the core
Strengths: her pride
Weaknesses: she underestimates muggle borns regarding them as weak and dirty bloods
Likes: The dark arts, Quidditch, Lip gloss, teasing muggleborns and half bloods.
Dislikes: Muggles, muggleborns, half-bloods, blood traitors, people who are better looking than her
Personality: she's a bully, nasty, coniving, manipulative, arrogant, smart
What House Do You Want To Be In: Serpent
Items: Quidditch through the ages book, spell books one on curses, Box of bertie botts every flavour beans, Pocket full of galleons and sickles (wizard money).
I am a:Pure Blood -
Bio: She's the daughter of Pansy(yep formely parkinson) and Blaise Zabini
Anything else you want to mention: she's is going to be hogwarts version of pansy.

I'll find a pic out later. I going to make another character as well because she won't be my main one.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 09:36 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

lol thats a character and a half that is.

I think Iv'e changed my mind about the whole bus route thing insead I think we'll have a fantasia express train to take us to fantasia ( a eueo tunnel from diagon alley theres a port key by the leaky cauldron that will take us to the station and the train will depart a special platform what do you guys think?.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 09:53 AM
Qaecia

yea thats fine with me I will post shortly.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 09:57 AM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

If everyone's going to be in Diagon Alley, I think it'll work better.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:50 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Yeah I think so too.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:21 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Seems the most logic I'm loving this rp already.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:25 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

yea I'm enjoying it as well and it's only just started stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:28 PM
Qaecia

It's got a good vibe about it smile

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:36 PM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I agree.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 12:46 PM