KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Royce (Predators)

Royce (Predators)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

If you're just going to repeat back what I previously pointed out as your failing and falsely accuse me, I really see no point in continuing

Repeat: Royce did more with less in a worse situation against more numerous and tougher opponents. You won't be able to deal with this and will continue to rant, I know <--- Factually factual facts

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not based on feats.. In fact, dutch poops all over Royce
No, he doesn't

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Reflassshh
No, he doesn't

Of course he does... Defeating one solo is exponentially better than not defeating one by yourself. Those two are comparable.

Let me ask you this... Which Predators had better feats.. The predator from NO. 1 or any of the Predators from Predators.. easy question

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:34 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Robtard
If you're just going to repeat back what I previously pointed out as your failing and falsely accuse me, I really see no point in continuing

Repeat: Royce did more with less in a worse situation against more numerous and tougher opponents. You won't be able to deal with this and will continue to rant, I know <--- Factually factual facts

Okay Okay I get it.. You can't deal with Royce not being able to kill one on his own while dutch defeated one on his own. You also can't get over the fact that the Predators feats from No. 1 poop all over the Predators feats from Predators. That is you've lost this discussion and why you're so upset by it. Nothing further to say here then.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:35 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Robtard
-Topher tried to stab Royce while his back was turned, Royce just happened to be too quick. That was an attempted murder from a supposed teammate and a hindrance when you're already being hunted by a superior foe

-Morpheus didn't just "smoke out" people for fun, he was trying to kill them via asphyxia for the purpose of taking their gear/supplies. That was another attempted murder from a supposed teammate and a hindrance when you're already being hunted by a superior foe

Didn't the Russian try to kill everyone right at the start too?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:49 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by juggerman
Didn't the Russian try to kill everyone right at the start too?

LoL, yeah, he mowed the jungle down a bit with his mini-gun before he realized. Forgot about that. But he was an actual teammate, just made an error

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Of course he does... Defeating one solo is exponentially better than not defeating one by yourself. Those two are comparable.

Let me ask you this... Which Predators had better feats.. The predator from NO. 1 or any of the Predators from Predators.. easy question
Well, tbf the predator from 1 had better fts, but that's just because he was the only Pred around. But Dutch survived just because the pred only had heat-based vision and it's natural can't-see-shit vision.

In Royce's movie a worse team is pitted against superior, better equipped predS and he still made it to the end of the movie.

Surviving codeless super PredatorS >>>>> Surviving a 'honourable' CIS infected regular Predator.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 07:53 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Well, tbf the predator from 1 had better fts, but that's just because he was the only Pred around. But Dutch survived just because the pred only had heat-based vision and it's natural can't-see-shit vision.

In Royce's movie a worse team is pitted against superior, better equipped predS and he still made it to the end of the movie.

Surviving codeless super PredatorS >>>>> Surviving a 'honourable' CIS infected regular Predator.

At least you can admit the Predator from No. 1 had better feats, that's something Robbie can't bring himself to do.

They do have honor though in Predators... They could've easily pressed attacks at certain points of the movie and decided directly not to do so. this happens numerous times.

Further, much like Robbie you prove my own case. We know they don't have better feats, but we also know they were killed way way easier. That's like a double whammy. You can't call somebody better than another when they have inferior feats and were killed easier just because you put the word super in front of Predator. Doesn't work that way. We go by feats on this forum and why they did in the movie. Don't call them super predators when an "inferior" team as you put it, were able to take out two of them EASILY. In fact, not even as a team they were solo'd by people, one of which only had a sword. The Predator didn't exponentially better than that, and that carries more weight than just adding super before the word Predator.

BTW... The Predator could still see just fine without infrared vision. The only time he had an issue was the mud scene and that was because he was only using that. Had he taken off his mask then he would've seen dutch.. just like he was able to later on.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 09:26 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Lestov16
Dutch is better. He was stronger, more durable, smarter, and better trained. He was challenging the Predator with nothing more than his wits, some branches, mud, and sparse gunpowder. Royce needed prep, help, a rifle, grenades, and even had to borrow Dutch's camouflage tactics at one point.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 03:53 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

^^^ Even a shortbus kid could look at these facts and figure out Dutch did better.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 05:13 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

^^^ Even a shortbus kid could look at these facts and figure out Dutch did better.

Yes. Even you can see Dutch's supremacy.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 05:17 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Don't be mad Lestov.. I know I got you 2.. It's okay, you'll win one eventually.

Last edited by KuRuPT Thanosi on Feb 13th, 2015 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 05:31 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Lame ass comeback if I ever saw one

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 05:34 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

yours was downright stupid. Mine was factual. don't worry lestov you'll win one eventually

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 05:45 PM