KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » "Why MMA Fails"

"Why MMA Fails"
Started by: Quiero Mota

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Angel
And now, why do you act like a spoiled brat? Did I was rude with you?
You should have either get out of the argument or tried to answer, not acting like a insecure teenager, if you even want to discuss something like Martial Arts. The fighting world in this real world is not for kids, is for men.
stfu i fight in real life not in a gym

quote:
Did I was rude with you?
laughing out loud wow clearly retarded

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:20 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

clavicle is the bones between your shoulders vulnerable to grabs clown you're blocked so don't both responding

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:22 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
why are you acting like im flatout attacking MMA?

not continually, genius. due to ref stopping them
never said it would instantly drop somebody

because i know bruce lee couldn't beat randy but my points in there were the same as here

Because you did?

The point was that they are capable of using the moves, and probably train them too. No need for name calling. We're just having a discussion here.

Well, you had a different opinion in the past. If you accept that Randy would win, then that's cool.
my points are directed towards UFC people stfu

Ok. Yeah, lots of people have problems with their ruleset.
MMA fgts always crying laughing out loud
a gun will set all those fighters straight

/thread

I don't really see why that matters. It's like saying "Gun lovers, always crying. A fighter jet will set them straight"

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:23 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

yes cool story bruh

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:27 PM
Darth Angel

clavicle is the bones between your shoulders vulnerable to grabs clown you're blocked so don't both responding

I am not even an english native speaker and my brain hurts just by trying to read this sentence.

Ah and please, don't confuse education with passiveness. I will obviously not be a jerk or do stupid empty internet threats, but that doesn't mean I am an amateur when it comes to fighting.
Half a dozen years of judo practise plus a couple more of kickboxing practise in a 100 kg body mean I could probably crush every bone in your body (and I know them all for that matter).

Edit: Ah, why am I even speaking with you anyway? Just forget my existence, I already forgot yours.

Last edited by Darth Angel on May 17th, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:29 PM
Darth Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:30 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

stfu i fight in real life not in a gym

No you don't. You're a pathetic internet warrior who sits behind a monitor and wants everyone to think he's a badass.

Guess what? We don't.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 04:26 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by batdude123
No you don't. You're a pathetic internet warrior who sits behind a monitor and wants everyone to think he's a badass.

Guess what? We don't.
and you know this how? you know me? funny how people quick to say what people do over the internet get the fukk outta here

look @ how long you beed registered to this site since '06
laughing out loud kill yourself

Last edited by 0mega Spawn on May 18th, 2011 at 06:29 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2011 06:23 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

and you know this how? you know me? funny how people quick to say what people do over the internet get the fukk outta here

look @ how long you beed registered to this site since '06

Go tell your dick measuring stories to people dumb enough to believe them and stop posting here.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 07:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Go tell your dick measuring stories to people dumb enough to believe them and stop posting here.
dick measuring? did I say i'll beat somebody in any way? no, you just randomly starting talking shyt. & being a hypocrite while doing so. since you're talking shyt through a computer.coupled with the fact you believe people don't have live aside from a computer. you must be talking about yourself fgt

stay on here for another 5 years then abruptly kill yourself

Last edited by 0mega Spawn on May 18th, 2011 at 09:37 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2011 09:34 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

dick measuring? did I say i'll beat somebody? no you randomly talking shyt.
coupled with the fact you believe people don't have live aside from a computer. better speak for yourself fgt

stay on here for another 5 years then abruptly kill yourself

Hit a nerve, I see. laughing out loud

Telling somebody he should kill himself because you didn't like what he had to say on an internet forum is the definition of sad. It also shows me I was correct about my assertions. smile

Old Post May 18th, 2011 09:37 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Hit a nerve, I see. laughing out loud

Telling somebody he should kill himself because you didn't like what he had to say on an internet forum is the definition of sad. It also shows me I was correct about my assertions. smile
no expression no actually it was meant as humor telling someone to kill themselves is saying they're talking stupid...

see in my last post its says

ebonics bruh now kill yourself

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:02 PM
StyleTime

I used to believe Omega was one of the "traditionalists", but now I see he is one the "I'm from deez streetz" detractors.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:09 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by StyleTime
I used to believe Omega was one of the "traditionalists", but now I see he is one the "I'm from deez streetz" detractors.
please tell me how im a "i'm from deez streets" detractors.

and wtf do you mean you used to believe. i don't even know you for you to judge me in any way or hold any beliefs towards me wtf

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:14 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

no expression no actually it was meant as humor telling someone to kill themselves is saying they're talking stupid...

see in my last post its says

ebonics bruh now kill yourself

Saying "stay on here for another 5 years then abruptly kill yourself" isn't ebonics. And it just shows me that you have an obviously more deep-rooted personal connection with what gets said on an internet forum than I do. If that's how you need to define your identity, so be it I guess.

Also, calling me a hypocrite when in the same breath you criticize me for posting on the same internet forum you do, is comedic gold. laughing out loud

And if that went too far over your head... kill yourself.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:15 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

im not being a hypocrite laughing out loud i never said anything towards the forums im talking about you duration here 5 years dude as opposed to my 1. & i post months between eachother until recently so how do you sound
kill yourself laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:18 PM
StyleTime

please tell me how im a "i'm from deez streets" detractors.

and wtf do you mean you used to believe. i don't even know you for you to judge me in any way or hold any beliefs towards me wtf

I meant in regards to combat, especially combat sports.

I needn't know you personally to witness the views you express on the matter here.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:21 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

im not being a hypocrite laughing out loud i never said anything towards the forums im talking about you duration here 5 years dude as opposed to my 1. & i post months between eachother until recently so how do you sound
kill yourself laughing out loud

Keep fishing for reasons to exonerate yourself from your own shit talking. I'm sure it will help you sleep at night, and do wonders for your self esteem in the future. laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:24 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by StyleTime
I meant in regards to combat, especially combat sports.

I don't have to know you personally to witness the views you express on the matter here.
oh i thought you were talking about my personality or something.

i prefer striking, i don't hate grappling i just find it beyond boring, it is effective but come a fighter with hand (anderson silva) it nigh useless except for fluke heel locks laughing out loud

I used to watch whatever MMA came on then gradually grappling became so repetitive i stopped watching

thats all you need to know

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:26 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Keep fishing for reasons to exonerate yourself from your own shit talking. I'm sure it will help you sleep at night, and do wonders for your self esteem in the future. laughing out loud
ok bruh whatever stay on here for another 5 years just don't talk to me

Old Post May 18th, 2011 10:28 PM