KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Or seahorse. You decide.

These are the kinds of things I see in pictures.

I'd be a lot of fun in a Rorschach test.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 02:55 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
The RE6 logo looks like a giraffe receiving a blowjob.

Was there every chance in the world that you were drunk when you said that?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 02:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You're right.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 04:33 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I went back to see the logo and sadly, you're right

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 04:45 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I hate you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 05:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

There's actually very slightly edited pictures of what he just said. With lines to make it more clear.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 11:27 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Funny, but not as funny as this.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 04:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 11:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Kinda funny how Leon reacts the way he does when the President turns into a zombie. By now he should know that they can't be talked out of eating people.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 02:55 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Nah man.

Leon was just distraught over the fact that his bro, the President, was turned into a zombie, because, see, Leon and the President became super bros due to both having to deal with Ashley's bitching on a daily basis.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 09:17 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Nah man.

Leon was just distraught over the fact that his bro, the President, was turned into a zombie, because, see, Leon and the President became super bros due to both having to deal with Ashley's bitching on a daily basis.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 10:59 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I just read a pretty... out there theory. I'm going to put it in spoiler tags just on the off chance that this ends up being true.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Someone came up with the idea that it's Sherry with "Alex" but the reason Sherry sounds like Ashley Graham is because she IS Ashley Graham. Apparently, following Resident Evil 2, Sherry was adopted by a government official who became president. Her dad changed her name. I ended up reading some stuff on Sherry since I always thought she was kidnapped by Wesker, but turns out that she was actually taken into custody by the government but Wesker used his ties to leave spy's on her. Maybe Leons ties to her is why he was assigned to the job he has right now and why he was trusted to bring her back from Europe in Resident Evil 4.

If that's not enough, their ages match up perfectly too. Sherry was 12 during the Raccoon City incident. Resident Evil 4 was 6 years later and Ashley was 18 years old. That would make them both the same age.

It was from a comment on this page (which is a analysis of the trailer when it came out).

Is that too crazy to be true?

PWNT

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 02:13 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sherry can't be Ashley because she met Leon in RE2 and would've recognized him in RE4 but didn't because that wasn't Sherry otherwise she would've said "Hey Leon, it's been awhile" or something.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 02:43 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Not to mention Ashley is never mentioned having the G-Virus within her, which Sherry has retained from RE2.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 02:46 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A demo of this latest Resident Evil will come with another of Capcom's games, Dragon's Dogma.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 08:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Kazenji
A demo of this latest Resident Evil will come with another of Capcom's games, Dragon's Dogma.

RE 6 or Raccoon City? Because I'm craving for a good RE game. last one sucked.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 08:39 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Prep-Man
RE 6 or Raccoon City? Because I'm craving for a good RE game. last one sucked.

Obviously RE 6..... erm "A demo of this latest Resident Evil"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 08:47 AM
Senor Cage

NVM, I just saw the trailer (little behind) and it looks awesome!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 08:52 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If this keeps up, Capcom is gonna have to change the logo.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 03:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The demo that's supposly coming with Dragon's Dogma better not be Xbox live only bullshit.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 06:40 AM